Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE): Price and Financial Metrics
ZYNE Stock Summary
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 7.15% of US listed stocks.
- ZYNE's price/sales ratio is 2,006.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.84% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ZYNE comes in at -43.59% -- higher than that of merely 8.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc are NK, CBMG, ARDX, PSTI, and AUPH.
- ZYNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.zynerba.com.
ZYNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZYNE Price/Volume Stats
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE) Company Bio
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing proprietary synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Devon, Pennsylvania.