Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE): Price and Financial Metrics
ZYNE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ZYNE is 0 -- better than just 7.07% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,661.62, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.79% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.08%, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BPMX, RVNC, ADVM, PSTI, and PRTA.
- Visit ZYNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zynerba.com.
ZYNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZYNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$16.47|
|Prev. close||$6.02||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$6.10||Avg. volume||707,925|
|50-day MA||$6.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.68||Market Cap||132.23M|
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE) Company Bio
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing proprietary synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Devon, Pennsylvania.