AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABBV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ABBV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.96% of US stocks).
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBV has a market capitalization of $260,674,026,879 -- more than approximately 99.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.21 for ABBVIE INC; that's greater than it is for 89.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than just 6.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABBV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFE, NVO, TMO, SHEL, and AZN.
- Visit ABBV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 9.8% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABBV's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.75%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 101.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 32.03%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.73||52-week high||$175.91|
|Prev. close||$146.28||52-week low||$133.05|
|Day high||$147.12||Avg. volume||5,878,513|
|50-day MA||$158.46||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$149.50||Market Cap||257.72B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABBVIE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
Making the Most of Ongoing Volatility
Equities ended a tumultuous year on a positive note, grinding higher in the fourth quarter on better than expected corporate earnings and signs that inflation may have peaked. The S&P 500 Index rose 7.56% for the quarter but finished down 18.11% in a year marked by a historic tightening of financial conditions. With the Federal Reserve raising interest rates by 425 basis points, its most aggressive campaign since the 1980s, long-duration growth stocks felt the most pain. The benchmark Russell 3000 Growth Index gained 2.31% for the quarter but underperformed the Russell 3000 Value Index (+12.18%), extending a streak that saw growth stocks fall 28.97% for the year, trailing value by 2,100 basis points....
Even in a risk-off market, gene editing stocks look attractive.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 12 cheap biotech stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of the biotech sector, you can go directly to see 5 Cheap Biotech Stocks To Buy. The biotechnology sector has been on the rise over the past three decades. Several forecasts expect the sector […]
Allergan Aesthetics takes a 360°approach to non-surgical aesthetic treatments to improve patient outcomes with expert-led medical education symposium at IMCAS 2023
Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company (NYSE: ABBV), today unveiled at the 24th International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) World Congress its immersive experience 'Discover your 360°'. This is a customer centric approach, which supports continued innovation and provides cutting-edge products and technologies to help practitioners and patients' aesthetics needs today and for the future.
2023 is expected to be an important year for AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV). The pharmaceutical company is facing its first biosimilar competition in the United States. It's big news because it involves AbbVie's monoclonal antibody blockbuster therapy, Humira, which is on track to generate a second consecutive year of $20 billion-plus in revenue in 2022.
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|