AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.87||52-week high||$168.11|
|Prev. close||$133.44||52-week low||$131.10|
|Day high||$136.97||Avg. volume||6,020,013|
|50-day MA||$152.18||Dividend yield||4.29%|
|200-day MA||$150.61||Market Cap||241.48B|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABBV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.29% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 75th percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $249,029,488,332, ABBVIE INC has a greater market value than 99.42% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABBV is 4.27 -- better than 88.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ABBVIE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABBV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFE, NVS, CSCO, SHEL, and TMO.
- ABBV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABBVIE INC's official web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 13.73% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 126 months, ABBV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 25.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.69%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 32.03%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABBVIE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
AbbVie (ABBV) Gets FDA Nod for Lymphoma Drug Epcoritamab
The FDA approves AbbVie's (ABBV) epcoritamab, to be marketed as Epkinly, for relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma, a form of NHL. Epkinly is AbbVie's third blood cancer drug.
Ironwood bulks up on digestive therapies with $1.15 billion VectivBio buy
(Reuters) -Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday it would buy Switzerland-based drug developer VectivBio Holding AG for $1.15 billion, adding a promising treatment for digestive disorders to its portfolio. Ironwood has offered $17 per share for VectivBio, a premium of about 43% to the stock's last close. VectivBio's shares were at $16.21 in morning trade, while Ironwood's stock fell 4.5% to $10.
12 Cheap Dividend Stocks With High Yields
In this article, we discuss 12 cheap dividend stocks with high yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of value stocks and their past performance, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Dividend Stocks With High Yields. The Importance of Investing in Undervalued/Cheap Stocks Investing in value stocks is one of the most popular methods to […]
Is There An Opportunity With AbbVie Inc.'s (NYSE:ABBV) 43% Undervaluation?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, AbbVie fair value estimate is US$255 AbbVie's US$145 share...
3 Relatively Safe Stocks to Buy if a Recession Is on the Way
Here's why three Motley Fool contributors think that AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) are relatively safe stocks to buy if a recession is declared this year. Prosper Junior Bakiny (AbbVie): It may be hard to believe that AbbVie is a safe stock right now.
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABBVWant to do more research on AbbVie Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...