AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- ABBV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABBV is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ABBV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBVIE INC's market capitalization of $249,672,906,059 is ahead of 99.55% of US-listed equities.
- ABBV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.59% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ABBVIE INC's share price is greater than that of just 9.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ABBVIE INC are NVO, BABA, PFE, TMO, and LLY.
- ABBV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABBVIE INC's official web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABBV's price/earnings ratio is 2.04% higher, now standing at 20.
- Over the past 118 months, ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 47.93%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.29%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.49%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.75% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.369 -- ranking 131st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and ADMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.90||52-week high||$175.91|
|Prev. close||$141.72||52-week low||$106.86|
|Day high||$144.50||Avg. volume||6,808,028|
|50-day MA||$141.58||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$146.16||Market Cap||252.66B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABBVIE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
A little-known group of Buffett stocks includes three members of dividend royalty with solid growth prospects.
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 20.1x AbbVie Inc. ( NYSE:ABBV ) may be sending bearish signals at the...
Drugmaker AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) is one of the largest healthcare stocks in the world, with a market cap of over $250 billion. AbbVie last reported its earnings in July. Humira remains key to AbbVie's business for now, generating $5.4 billion this past quarter, nearly three times the $1.8 billion Skyrizi and Rinvoq generated.
From biotech to managed care, companies are tackling new challenges in science and business. Our healthcare roundtable experts pick 12 stocks that could win.
Let's look at two biotech stocks that look attractive at current levels: AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) and Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD). AbbVie is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies around. Like other drugmakers, AbbVie benefits from the fact that doctors do not stop prescribing lifesaving drugs even during challenging economic times, nor do patients stop taking them.
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|