AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABBV POWR Grades
- ABBV scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- ABBV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ABBV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.97% of US stocks).
ABBV Stock Summary
- ABBV has a market capitalization of $192,198,010,860 -- more than approximately 98.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.96 for AbbVie Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABBV is more volatile than just 3.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AbbVie Inc are NVS, TXN, AZN, SAP, and CSCO.
- ABBV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AbbVie Inc's official web site, go to www.abbvie.com.
ABBV Valuation Summary
- ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.9; this is 15.7% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABBV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 105 months.
- ABBV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.8 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABBV.
ABBV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 37.86%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 34.31%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.01%.
The table below shows ABBV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABBV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABBV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.3% of graded US stocks.
- ABBV's asset turnover comes in at 0.359 -- ranking 134th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CAPR, HSTO, and BCDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABBV.
The table below shows ABBV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABBV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABBV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.14||52-week high||$121.53|
|Prev. close||$108.76||52-week low||$79.11|
|Day high||$109.22||Avg. volume||6,961,976|
|50-day MA||$111.36||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$111.27||Market Cap||192.87B|
AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Company Bio
Abbvie develops and markets therapies that address a range of diseases. The Company's products are focused on treating conditions, such as chronic autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus, endometriosis, thyroid disease, Parkinson's disease, complications associated with chronic kidney disease and cystic fibrosis, and other health conditions, such as low testosterone. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABBV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABBV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABBV Social Stream
Latest ABBV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AbbVie Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABBV as an investment opportunity.
AbbVie (ABBV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
J&J (JNJ) beats estimates for earnings but misses the same for sales. FDA authorizes mix and match of COVID vaccine boosters.
The financial data firm IHS Markit says the biopharmaceutical company, Visa, and West Pharmaceutical Services are likely to boost their payouts.
Progenity has a plan in place to save $97 million a year, but how fast can they pull it off, and will it be enough to save PROG stock?
Buy these dividend stocks and forget them for 10 years, you will win big and should have little to worry about in the interim.
ABBV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|