Dropbox, Inc. (DBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBX POWR Grades
- DBX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.19% of US stocks.
- DBX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- DBX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
DBX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DBX is -21.45 -- better than just 0.75% of US stocks.
- DBX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.47% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DBX has reported earnings growth of -649.04%, putting it ahead of merely 3.22% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dropbox Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SRNE, BMRN, OLED, SMTC, and CREE.
- Visit DBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dropbox.com.
DBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DBX's price/earnings ratio is 283.85% lower, now standing at -71.7.
- Over the past 42 months, DBX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.8.
- Over the past 42 months, DBX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBX.
DBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- DBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 224th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$31.06||52-week low||$17.66|
|Day high||$31.12||Avg. volume||5,993,264|
|50-day MA||$31.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.89||Market Cap||12.23B|
Dropbox, Inc. (DBX) Company Bio
Dropbox Inc. provides a collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, teams, and organizations to create, access, and share content online. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBX Latest Social Stream
View Full DBX Social Stream
Latest DBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dropbox Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBX as an investment opportunity.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Proposed Class Action Settlement on Behalf of Purchasers of Common Stock of Dropbox, Inc. – DBX
SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that the United States District Court for the Northern District of California has approved the following announcement of a proposed class action settlement that would benefit purchasers of common stock of Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX): SUMMARY NOTICE OF (I) PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION, CERTIFICATION OF SETTLEMENT CLASS, AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT; (II) SETTLEMENT FAIRNESS HEARING; AND (III) MOTION FOR AN AWARD OF ATTORN
Former Dropbox CIO Joins Board of Healthcare Data Startup H1 - Company Also Adds New Chief Financial and Chief Data Officers To Help Scale and Manage Rapid Growth
Board member Sylvie Veilleux (Salesforce, Dropbox), CFO Karen Moran (Alteryx, Domo) and CDO Mayur Thakur (Goldman Sachs, Google) bring decades of experience and add bench strength as H1 expands Board member Sylvie Veilleux (Salesforce, Dropbox), CFO Karen Moran (Alteryx, Domo) and CDO Mayur Thakur (Goldman Sachs, Google) bring decades of experience and add bench strength as H1 expands
Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google Workspace acquires Playspace in a bid to offer enhanced experience to users.
Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google introduces a new feature named Time Insights in Google Calendar that will provide a customized experience and help paid Workspace users to efficiently manage their time.
Here's why three tech stocks, Corsair Gaming (NASDAQ: CRSR), Spotify Technology (NYSE: SPOT), and Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX), deserve to be in most portfolios. Corsair Gaming is a leading provider of equipment and accessories for the esports market. From that $1.7 billion in revenue, the company delivered $205 million in non-GAAP adjusted operating income -- up 211% from 2019.
DBX Price Returns