Daseke, Inc. (DSKE): Price and Financial Metrics
DSKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.07||52-week high||$9.57|
|Prev. close||$5.13||52-week low||$4.77|
|Day high||$5.19||Avg. volume||287,273|
|50-day MA||$5.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.73||Market Cap||232.47M|
DSKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSKE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DSKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSKE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DSKE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
DSKE Stock Summary
- DASEKE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.03% of US listed stocks.
- DSKE's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.73% of US stocks.
- DASEKE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 79.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DASEKE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GIII, SAH, ACCO, NX, and APEI.
- DSKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DASEKE INC's official web site, go to www.belmonttrucking.com.
DSKE Valuation Summary
- DSKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 32.48% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 97 months, DSKE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSKE.
DSKE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 956.51%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27368.03%.
The table below shows DSKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DSKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DSKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.42% of graded US stocks.
- DSKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.371 -- ranking 20th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HTLD, GOGL, and DAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DSKE.
The table below shows DSKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Company Bio
Daseke, Inc. provides open deck specialized transportation services in North America. It offers aerospace related transportation and flatbed trucking services with curtain trailers in flatbed, step-deck, and low -profile step-deck configuration; transformers, tower cranes, truck cranes, front end loaders, and dozer transportation services; oil field cargo and trucking logistics services; and specialty and over-dimensional flatbed cargo services, as well as carries oversized pre-stressed concrete and oversized mining tires. The company is based in Addison, Texas.
DSKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSKE Latest Social Stream
View Full DSKE Social Stream
Latest DSKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DASEKE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSKE as an investment opportunity.
While Daseke, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DSKE ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Q2 2023 Daseke Inc Earnings Call
Texas-based flatbed carrier Daseke does not expect to see improvement in the freight market the rest of the year. The post Daseke sees weak freight market for rest of 2023 appeared first on FreightWaves.
Daseke (DSKE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -70.83% and 3.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Strong cash generation with asset-right strategy driving improvement in company loads, company miles, and company revenueSecond-Quarter 2023 Highlights (comparisons to first-quarter 2023) Revenue of $407 million and revenue net of fuel surcharge of $362 million, growth of $8 million and $14 million, respectively, due to strong operational execution and a $0.05 rate per mile improvementOperating ratio of 95% and adjusted operating ratio of 92%, improved from 97% and 93%, respectivelyNet income im
DSKE Price Returns