Etsy Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETSY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.22% of US stocks.
- ETSY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ETSY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.47% of US stocks).
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY has a market capitalization of $12,677,348,857 -- more than approximately 86.91% of US stocks.
- ETSY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.44% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.07 for ETSY INC; that's greater than it is for 83.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGH, DVAX, NICE, BZ, and IS.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ETSY INC's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- ETSY's price/earnings ratio is 30.9; this is 59.28% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ETSY's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.7 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 139.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.11%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 140.32%.
The table below shows ETSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETSY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.67% of graded US stocks.
- ETSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 197th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSRI, PCOM, and RRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETSY.
The table below shows ETSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.44||52-week high||$307.75|
|Prev. close||$115.11||52-week low||$67.01|
|Day high||$112.79||Avg. volume||4,017,787|
|50-day MA||$107.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.65||Market Cap||13.98B|
Etsy Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy, Inc. is an American e-commerce company focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. These items fall under a wide range of categories, including jewelry, bags, clothing, home décor and furniture, toys, art, as well as craft supplies and tools. Items described as vintage must be at least 20 years old. The site follows in the tradition of open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ETSY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) shareholders beat a rising market on Monday, with the stock jumping 5% by 3 p.m. ET, compared to a 2.6% surge in the S&P 500. Etsy's shares have been hit especially hard during the down days as investors started worrying about a recession on the way. Etsy is also entering the holiday shopping period with solid momentum.
A wise investment in the stock market doesn't require you to have thousands of dollars on hand. If you're looking for ways to invest $500 in the stock market, here are two top stocks to consider scooping up right now. Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) is one of a long list of pandemic favorites that have fallen out of favor with investors lately.
The recent market downturn represents a golden opportunity for patient investors to choose from robust long-term stocks to buy
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Mid Cap Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTMX returned -22.47%, Advisor Class fund APDMX posted a return of -22.43%, and Institutional Class fund APHMX returned -22.40%, compared to a […]
Etsy (ETSY) closed at $101.52 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.62% move from the prior day.
ETSY Price Returns