Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- EXPE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
EXPE Stock Summary
- EXPEDIA GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.86% of US listed stocks.
- EXPE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.89% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXPE has reported earnings growth of -281.16%, putting it ahead of only 5.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXPEDIA GROUP INC are FTV, HAE, VNT, MTRN, and PKI.
- EXPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXPEDIA GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.expediagroup.com.
EXPE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EXPE's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 15.
- EXPE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPE.
EXPE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.98%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 29.89%.
The table below shows EXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.51% of graded US stocks.
- EXPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.274 -- ranking 73rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- NCLH, ALK, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPE.
The table below shows EXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.66||52-week high||$217.72|
|Prev. close||$103.69||52-week low||$85.02|
|Day high||$103.56||Avg. volume||2,986,099|
|50-day MA||$96.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$125.69||Market Cap||15.71B|
Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE) Company Bio
Expedia Group, Inc. is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include Expedia.com, Vrbo (previously HomeAway), Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and CarRentals.com. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPE Social Stream
Latest EXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPE as an investment opportunity.
These top airline stocks to buy should soar thanks to a busy holiday season, especially with millions of Americans traveling again.
According to Expedia 's annual travel industry trend report for the coming year, demand for three-star hotels is up more than 20% between 2021 and 2022. The survey thus found that nearly 60% of travelers are concerned with "getting the right price" while booking a vacation, while 23% value low pricing above cleanliness and pandemic-related health protocols, perks, and other benefits or even the ability to get a refund in the event of travel disruptions.
Currently, Expedia Group Inc.’s (EXPE) stock is trading at $102.73, marking a gain of 1.83% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -52.82% below its 52-week high of $217.72 and 20.83% above its 52-week low of $85.02. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -1.31% below the high and […]
EXPE stock has declined from around $185 to $97 YTD, underperforming the broader indices, with the S&P falling about 18% over the same period.
Travelers booking flights and hotels from Expedia in in the Afterpay app can now choose to pay in four interest-free payments.
EXPE Price Returns