Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EXPE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.8% of US stocks).
EXPE Stock Summary
- EXPE has a higher market value than 90.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,435,958,901.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPE is 4.18 -- better than 89.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.01 for Expedia Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Expedia Group Inc are CSGP, ALGN, GGG, BAX, and CERN.
- EXPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Expedia Group Inc's official web site, go to www.expediagroup.com.
EXPE Valuation Summary
- EXPE's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 15.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EXPE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 64.5 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, EXPE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 47.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPE.
EXPE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -63.69%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -109.21%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -33.48%.
The table below shows EXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.51% of graded US stocks.
- EXPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.274 -- ranking 73rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- NCLH, ALK, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPE.
The table below shows EXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.21||52-week high||$217.72|
|Prev. close||$109.23||52-week low||$88.70|
|Day high||$113.98||Avg. volume||3,262,909|
|50-day MA||$104.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.50||Market Cap||17.63B|
Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE) Company Bio
Expedia Group, Inc. is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include Expedia.com, Vrbo (previously HomeAway), Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and CarRentals.com. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPE Social Stream
Latest EXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Expedia Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPE as an investment opportunity.
The stock market rallied as Russia pushed deeper into Ukraine, ignoring sanctions. Etsy and Square jumped on earnings.
A market rally attempt began Thursday, as Western sanctions vs. Russia's invasion of Ukraine weren't as tough as feared.
Growth stocks are trading through a brutal bear market.
Booking Holdings CEO Glenn Fogel joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the outlook for the travel sector as the Russia-Ukraine crisis intensifies.
DTC vs. EXPE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
EXPE Price Returns