Ituran Location & Control Ltd. (ITRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITRN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ITRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITRN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ITRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 53.24% of US stocks).
ITRN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.79%, ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ITRN is more volatile than only 9.74% of stocks we're observing.
- ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD are VOXX, AIN, MOG.A, UG, and CNEY.
- Visit ITRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ituran.com.
ITRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ITRN's price/earnings ratio is 28.35% lower, now standing at 13.9.
- Over the past 207 months, ITRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITRN.
ITRN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -83.82%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.45%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -50.46%.
The table below shows ITRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITRN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.94% of graded US stocks.
- ITRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.846 -- ranking 86th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GEL, UNFI, and JVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITRN.
The table below shows ITRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.93||52-week high||$29.85|
|Prev. close||$22.86||52-week low||$19.73|
|Day high||$23.31||Avg. volume||32,995|
|50-day MA||$25.00||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$23.98||Market Cap||538.17M|
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. (ITRN) Company Bio
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. provides location-based services and wireless communication products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States. The companys Location-Based Services segment provides stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services, which enable customers to locate, track, and recover stolen vehicles for its subscribers; fleet management services that enable corporate and individual customers to track and manage their vehicles in real time; and personal locator services that allow customers to protect valuable merchandise and equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Azour, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRN Social Stream
Latest ITRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRN as an investment opportunity.
While Ituran Location and Control Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ITRN ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it...
The board of Ituran Location and Control Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ITRN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.14 per...
Ituran (ITRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.52% and 2.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITRN) announced that the Board of Directors approved the distribution of a cash dividend in the amount of $0.14 per share, totaling approximately US$3 million. The dividend will be paid to shareholders of record as of September 29, 2022. The Company will pay the dividend out on October 13, 2022 net of taxes at the rate of 25%.
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITRN), today announced its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2022.
ITRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ITRNWant to do more research on Ituran Location & Control Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch