Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LITE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.68% of US stocks.
- LITE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LITE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.86% of US stocks).
LITE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 123.08, LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.96%, LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.9% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -76.53%; that's higher than merely 17.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC are OUST, ALGM, KIND, QLYS, and IDR.
- LITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LITE's price/earnings ratio is 425.32% higher, now standing at 124.5.
- Over the past 93 months, LITE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 435.19%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 810.29%.
The table below shows LITE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.87% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MMAT, TTMI, and STM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LITE, see our LITE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$95.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.09||52-week high||$100.22|
|Prev. close||$51.39||52-week low||$48.73|
|Day high||$51.99||Avg. volume||958,505|
|50-day MA||$56.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.10||Market Cap||3.50B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
Lumentum Receives "Excellent Core Partner Award" from FiberHome
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products, has received the 2022 Excellent Core Partner Award from FiberHome Telecommunications Technologies Co. Ltd. ("FiberHome"), a leading information and communication network products and solution provider.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:LITE) Delivered A Weaker ROE Than Its Industry
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Lumentum Introduces a Broad Portfolio of Tunable Optical Transceivers Serving Network Edge Evolution
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products, today announced it will highlight its portfolio of full band optical tunable transceivers in a live product demonstration, including 10G optical transport network (OTN) SFP+, 25G T-SFP28, and 100G coherent CFP2-DCO bi-directional (BiDi) transceiver modules at the 2023 Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC) in San Diego, California from March 5 - 9, 2023.
Lumentum Thought Leaders to Present at OFC 2023
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products, today announced that several of its thought leaders will participate in technical sessions and panel discussions at the Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC) being held in San Diego, California from March 5 - 9, 2023. Lumentum speakers will discuss industry trends accelerating the transition to 800G and beyond, and enabling cost-effective capacity growth, performanc
Scaling Photonics to New Heights: Lumentum at OFC 2023
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), today announced its wide-scale presence at this year's Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC), the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications, being held in San Diego, California from March 5 - 9, 2023. Lumentum's booth will be situated on the cityside of the convention center, Lobby D, across from the OFC registration entrance at #3415.
LITE Price Returns
Continue Researching LITEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lumentum Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lumentum Holdings Inc (LITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lumentum Holdings Inc (LITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lumentum Holdings Inc (LITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...