Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- LITE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.97% of US stocks.
- LITE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LITE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.07% of US stocks).
LITE Stock Summary
- LITE's current price/earnings ratio is 34.9, which is higher than 80.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For LITE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.66% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 89.04%, LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC are OUST, HLTH, ME, QLYS, and ALGM.
- Visit LITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- LITE's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 11.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LITE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 48.52%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 810.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.97%.
The table below shows LITE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.87% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MMAT, TTMI, and STM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.52||52-week high||$105.05|
|Prev. close||$59.87||52-week low||$48.73|
|Day high||$60.67||Avg. volume||658,932|
|50-day MA||$54.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.30||Market Cap||4.13B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum") today announced that management will host the "LITE 2023: Lumentum Investor Technology Event", during the 2023 Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition (OFC). This overview of Lumentum's business, new technologies, and growth markets will be held on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, from 7:00 – 9:45 a.m. Pacific Time.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum") today announced that it will release its fiscal second quarter 2023 financial results on Thursday, February 9, 2023, before the market opens.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products, has been named by Newsweek as one of America's Most Responsible Companies for a second consecutive year.
Cutera (CUTR) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:LITE ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
LITE Price Returns