MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSTR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 27.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- MSTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MSTR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,234.92%, MICROSTRATEGY Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.22% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MICROSTRATEGY Inc is reporting a growth rate of 10,268.17%; that's higher than 99.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MSTR comes in at -55.46% -- higher than that of only 7.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICROSTRATEGY Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HPE, VG, IR, ASTE, and CSTL.
- MSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MICROSTRATEGY Inc's official web site, go to www.microstrategy.com.
MSTR Valuation Summary
- MSTR's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 154.72% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
- MSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSTR.
MSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.12%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.66%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -375.41%.
The table below shows MSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSTR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.81% of graded US stocks.
- MSTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 478th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AL, MIGI, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSTR.
The table below shows MSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$375.89||52-week high||$1,315.00|
|Prev. close||$457.53||52-week low||$365.98|
|Day high||$434.08||Avg. volume||501,843|
|50-day MA||$605.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$628.40||Market Cap||3.89B|
MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR) Company Bio
MicroStrategy designs, develops, markets, and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MSTR Social Stream
Latest MSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROSTRATEGY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSTR as an investment opportunity.
MicroStrategy Announces Earnings Release Date and Live Video Webinar for Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results
TYSONS CORNER, Va., January 18, 2022--MicroStrategy® (Nasdaq: MSTR), the largest independent publicly-traded business intelligence company, today announced it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021 after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. MicroStrategy will host a live Video Webinar on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company’s fourth quarter 2021 financial results. A live Video Webinar of the event can be ac
Cardinality.ai low code platform to deliver embedded AI and Intelligence at scale with MicroStrategy
Cardinality.ai, a data technology group helping government agencies achieve better outcomes through artificial intelligence (AI) solutions announced a new OEM partnership with MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR). As a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics, MicroStrategy will deliver AI powered insights to Citizens, Caseworkers, and Policy leaders at scale.
MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR) delivers shareholders strong 54% CAGR over 3 years, surging 3.4% in the last week alone
Some MicroStrategy Incorporated ( NASDAQ:MSTR ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall...
Maxar Technologies and MicroStrategy have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Another bear market for Bitcoin has this software innovator on the ropes with only 5% topline growth
MSTR Price Returns