Nucor Corp. (NUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUE POWR Grades
- NUE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- NUE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- NUE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NUE Stock Summary
- NUCOR CORP's market capitalization of $38,412,289,698 is ahead of 93.94% of US-listed equities.
- NUE's went public 36.93 years ago, making it older than 93.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NUE's current price/earnings ratio is 4.47, which is higher than merely 8.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NUCOR CORP are AME, ROP, PH, FIS, and APH.
- NUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NUCOR CORP's official web site, go to www.nucor.com.
NUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NUE's price/sales ratio is 36% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, NUE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUE.
NUE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 145.9%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 910.63%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.04%.
The table below shows NUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.34% of graded US stocks.
- NUE's asset turnover comes in at 1.241 -- ranking 14th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TMST, ATI, and OCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUE.
The table below shows NUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.27||52-week high||$187.90|
|Prev. close||$149.19||52-week low||$88.50|
|Day high||$149.25||Avg. volume||2,690,543|
|50-day MA||$127.40||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$131.36||Market Cap||37.78B|
Nucor Corp. (NUE) Company Bio
Nucor Corporation is a producer of steel and related products based in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the largest steel producer in the United States, as well as the largest "mini-mill" steelmaker (i.e. it uses electric arc furnaces to melt scrap steel as opposed to blast furnaces to melt iron). It is also the biggest recycler of scrap in North America. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUE Latest Social Stream
View Full NUE Social Stream
Latest NUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUCOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUE as an investment opportunity.
GrowGeneration (GRWG) launches its first store in New Jersey to widen its reach to 16 states and further strengthen its operations.
The best stocks to buy for November are a diversified group of stocks from many different sectors.
Nucor Steel Arkansas and Nucor-Yamato Steel Co. have each donated $500,000 to the Cold War Museum project in Blytheville. The $1 million donation will aid ongoing efforts to make the… The post Nucor, Nucor-Yamato Steel donate $1 million to Cold War Museum project appeared first on Talk Business & Politics .
Nucor Steel Arkansas and Nucor-Yamato Steel Co. have each donated $500,000 to the Cold War Museum project in Blytheville. The $1 million donation will aid ongoing efforts to make the…
Trane Technologies PLC says it will be the first HVAC manufacturer to reduce its carbon footprint by purchasing Nucor Corp.’s net-zero Econiq carbon steel for use in its products. Trane will also buy additional verdeX low-carbon steel from U.S. Steel Corp.
NUE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|