Invitae Corporation (NVTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVTA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVTA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NVTA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.35% of US stocks).
NVTA Stock Summary
- NVTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 692.3 -- higher than 95.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 424.02%, Invitae Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.38% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVTA's revenue has grown 66.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invitae Corp are CHGG, QLYS, GH, MPWR, and MCFE.
- NVTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invitae Corp's official web site, go to www.invitae.com.
NVTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 159.39% lower, now standing at -17.4.
- NVTA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3416.5 over the prior 80 months.
- Over the past 80 months, NVTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVTA.
NVTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.95% of graded US stocks.
- NVTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 72nd of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- BKD, CHE, and HCSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVTA.
The table below shows NVTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.65||52-week high||$61.59|
|Prev. close||$31.79||52-week low||$24.16|
|Day high||$32.12||Avg. volume||3,842,112|
|50-day MA||$28.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.11||Market Cap||6.88B|
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Company Bio
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVTA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVTA Social Stream
Latest NVTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invitae Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVTA as an investment opportunity.
PacBio's (PACB) latest acquisition is expected to deliver a differentiated set of products and applications across a wide spectrum of markets.
The following slide deck was published by Invitae Corporation in conjunction with this event....
If you're Cathie Wood, founder, and CEO of ARK Invest, you keep buying more. Shares of life-science equipment manufacturer Berkeley Lights (NASDAQ: BLI) took a hit last week, and two ARK Invest ETFs quickly bought more. Wood also bought two genomics stocks that have tanked this year, Personalis (NASDAQ: PSNL) and Invitae (NYSE: NVTA).
Dante Labs Announces Expansion of its Finance Team with the Appointment of Andre Nel as Chief Financial Officer, Dalila Rahmani as Chief Accounting Officer, Laura D’Angelo as VP Investor Relations and Omar Elbakshish as Senior Director
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dante Labs, a global leader in genomics and precision medicine, today announced the appointments of Andre Nel, Dalila Rahmani, Laura D’Angelo and Omar Elbakshish to the company’s management team, expanding its global leadership to help scale the growing business. “We are thrilled to welcome Andre, Dalila, Laura and Omar to the expanding leadership team here at Dante,” said Andrea Riposati, CEO of Dante Labs. “As we work to deliver a m
Invitae (NVTA) is an American medical genetics testing company. The company is leveraging its acquisitions to enhance its offerings. Let’s take a look at Invitae’s latest financial performance, corporate developments, and risk factors. Invitae’s Q2 Financial Results and 2021 Guidance Revenue increased 152% year-over-year to $116.3 million in the second quarter, exceeding consensus estimates of $108.3 million. Invitae posted an adjusted loss per share of $0.85. That marked an improvement from a loss per share of $0.97 in the same quarter last year but missed consensus estimates of a loss per share of $0.65. Invitae ended Q2 with $1.54 billion in cash. (See Invitae stock charts on TipRanks).
NVTA Price Returns