OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OMF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OMF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 42.22% of US stocks).
OMF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.65, OneMain Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OneMain Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 93.2% of US stocks.
- OneMain Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OneMain Holdings Inc are SFBS, CFFN, ATLC, PBIP, and SBT.
- Visit OMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OMF's price/sales ratio is 83.33% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 70 months, OMF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 160.3.
- OMF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 100 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMF.
OMF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -16.38%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -18.91%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.4%.
The table below shows OMF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.21% of graded US stocks.
- OMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 37th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SC, TBK, and KRNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMF.
The table below shows OMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.59||52-week high||$60.51|
|Prev. close||$36.51||52-week low||$34.22|
|Day high||$37.95||Avg. volume||1,338,236|
|50-day MA||$39.45||Dividend yield||10.39%|
|200-day MA||$46.79||Market Cap||4.52B|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMF Latest Social Stream
View Full OMF Social Stream
Latest OMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneMain Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMF as an investment opportunity.
OMF stock has a 7.1% dividend yield and an 11.3% prospective buyback yield, giving it an astounding 18% total yield for shareholders.
These seven stocks are all strong buys for long-term investors looking to follow the wisdom of Wall Street into equities.
Miller Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Miller Income Strategy” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
NEW YORK, February 14, 2022--OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF), the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit, announced today that Doug Shulman, Chairman and CEO, and Micah Conrad, CFO, will present at the Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Financial Services Forum at 12:10 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, February 17.
NEW YORK & WASHINGTON, February 14, 2022--OneMain Financial, the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit, and EVERFI, the nation’s leading social impact education innovator, today announced a new national credit education program for high school students. Credit Worthy by OneMain Financial is a digital curriculum made possible through the Company’s $4 million multi-year commitment and will be used in at least 1,500 schools across the country by the end of 2022. The Cre
OMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|