OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMF POWR Grades
- OMF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 170 days.
- OMF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
OMF Stock Summary
- OMF's current price/earnings ratio is 4.72, which is higher than only 5.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OneMain Holdings Inc is higher than just 9.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For OMF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFBS, OMP, CFFN, PBIP, and OGS.
- OMF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OneMain Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OMF's price/sales ratio is 83.33% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 70 months, OMF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 160.3.
- OMF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 100 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMF.
OMF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 149.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 925.84%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 113.51%.
The table below shows OMF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.21% of graded US stocks.
- OMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 37th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SC, TBK, and KRNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMF.
The table below shows OMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.63||52-week high||$63.19|
|Prev. close||$50.34||52-week low||$45.84|
|Day high||$50.99||Avg. volume||1,312,163|
|50-day MA||$51.17||Dividend yield||5.56%|
|200-day MA||$55.60||Market Cap||6.65B|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMF Latest Social Stream
View Full OMF Social Stream
Latest OMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneMain Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, January 27, 2022--OneMain Financial, the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit, today announced that Toos N. Daruvala was elected to its Board of Directors, effective Feb. 14. Daruvala is a Senior Partner Emeritus of McKinsey & Company.
OneMain (OMF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It’s no secret that we’re seeing a market correction right now, and no real surprise, either. From war drums on the Russia-Ukraine border to rising inflation to the prospect of at least three Fed rate hikes coming sooner rather than late -- all are likely to weigh on investors' sentiment. The recent downturn in the market is giving investors an incentive to move toward two of the value segment’s popular choices, stock in companies offering dividends or corporate buybacks. Both bring value to the
Investment company Carolina Wealth Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab U.S. Tips ETF, Rent-A-Center Inc, Coterra Energy Inc, ISHARES TRUST, CF Industries Holdings Inc, sells Intel Corp, BHP Group, Invesco BulletShares 2024 Corporate Bond ETF, Eli Lilly and Co, Philip Morris International Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Carolina Wealth Advisors, LLC.
NEW YORK, January 20, 2022--OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF), the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit, plans to report its fourth quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The earnings release will be available on OneMain’s investor relations website at http://investor.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|