Pinterest Inc. (PINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PINS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.17% of US stocks.
- PINS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PINS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PINS Stock Summary
- PINTEREST INC's market capitalization of $16,521,704,700 is ahead of 88.22% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 270.13, PINTEREST INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PINS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 11.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINTEREST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UEC, BMRN, SEDG, AXON, and AGYS.
- PINS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PINTEREST INC's official web site, go to www.pinterest.com.
PINS Valuation Summary
- PINS's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 165.22% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PINS's price/sales ratio has moved down 11 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINS.
PINS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.51% of graded US stocks.
- PINS's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 162nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PINS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.86||52-week high||$41.23|
|Prev. close||$25.58||52-week low||$16.14|
|Day high||$25.52||Avg. volume||14,625,885|
|50-day MA||$23.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.46||Market Cap||16.86B|
Pinterest Inc. (PINS) Company Bio
Pinterest is an image sharing and social media service designed to enable saving and discovery of information (specifically "ideas")on the internet using images, and on a smaller scale, animated GIFs and videos, in the form of pinboards. The site was created by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp, and had 433 million global monthly active users as of July 2022. It is operated by Pinterest, Inc., based in San Francisco. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINS Latest Social Stream
View Full PINS Social Stream
Latest PINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PINTEREST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINS as an investment opportunity.
Expected changes in Disney's executive ranks. Dylan Lewis and Kirsten Guerra engage in a bull vs. bear debate over Pinterest. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
The market's not seeing the full potential of this social media platform, particularly under its new leadership.
Deeply undervalued growth stocks to buy of companies that have strong fundamentals and seem positioned to increase free cash flows.
Huge losses signal a considerable loss in confidence in a stock, and the market does not guarantee that any of these stocks will come back. Due to robust ecosystems and lower prices, stocks like Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) and Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) could orchestrate such recoveries. Pinterest attracted a massive user base by capitalizing on people's passions.
A 13F offers an under-the-hood look at what some of the smartest money managers in the world were holding in their portfolios at the end of the most recent quarter -- in this case, as of Sept. 30, 2022. Despite being clobbered by the 2022 bear market, growth stocks remained a popular buy for billionaire money managers during the third quarter. What follows are seven supercharged growth stocks billionaires can't stop buying.
PINS Price Returns