Pinterest, Inc. (PINS): Price and Financial Metrics
PINS Stock Summary
- PINS has a market capitalization of $53,756,856,903 -- more than approximately 95.41% of US stocks.
- PINS's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than just 3.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PINS is currently 1,864.87, higher than 99.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinterest Inc are TWLO, TWTR, WORK, WDAY, and BIDU.
- PINS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pinterest Inc's official web site, go to www.pinterest.com.
PINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.00||52-week high||$89.90|
|Prev. close||$85.53||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$85.00||Avg. volume||12,474,498|
|50-day MA||$76.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.66||Market Cap||53.42B|
Pinterest, Inc. (PINS) Company Bio
Pinterest, Inc. engages in pinboard-style photo-sharing website operations. It allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. The company was founded by Benjamin Silbermann, Paul C. Sciarra and Evan Sharp on July 1, 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
PINS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PINS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pinterest Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pinterest Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 3.99% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Pinterest Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINS Latest Social Stream
View Full PINS Social Stream
Latest PINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinterest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINS as an investment opportunity.
These are big double-digit -- and triple-digit -- growers. See if any would fit well in your portfolio.
Etsy, 10X Genomics, Shopify, Pinterest and Square are big 2020 winners setting up near buy points as growth stocks join the market rally.
The image-sharing platform Pinterest has become the latest social media company to agree to set up a legal entity in Turkey to comply with a social media law
Here's one growth stock that may not just thrive during a reopening economy, but also benefit from it.
PINS Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!