Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG): Price and Financial Metrics
PLUG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.55||52-week high||$23.45|
|Prev. close||$7.47||52-week low||$7.27|
|Day high||$7.68||Avg. volume||21,040,012|
|50-day MA||$9.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.27||Market Cap||4.54B|
PLUG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLUG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 37.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLUG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PLUG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PLUG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLUG is 0.24 -- better than only 19.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PLUG POWER INC comes in at 47.16%, a number that bests 88.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PLUG is more volatile than 81.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLUG POWER INC are YOU, LOCL, PATH, DDD, and VUZI.
- PLUG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLUG POWER INC's official web site, go to www.plugpower.com.
PLUG Valuation Summary
- PLUG's price/earnings ratio is -5.9; this is 131.72% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PLUG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLUG.
PLUG Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -51.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.27%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -27.47%.
The table below shows PLUG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLUG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLUG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.21% of graded US stocks.
- PLUG's asset turnover comes in at -0.001 -- ranking 53rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EMR, CCF, and WWD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLUG.
The table below shows PLUG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG) Company Bio
Plug Power Inc provides alternative energy technology. It is engaged in the design, development, commercialization, and manufacture of hydrogen fuel cell systems used for the industrial off-road market and the stationary power market. Some of the company’s more recognizable customers include Amazon, BMW, The Southern Company, Carrefour, and WalMart. Plug Power has recently expanded its offerings to serve the zero-emission vehicle, robotics, and data center markets. The company is headquartered in Latham, New York and has offices in Washington D.C. and the Netherlands. Plug Power expanded it’s workforce in the last year for a current total of over 800 employees. The company’s Chief Executive Officer is Andrew J. Marsh.
PLUG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUG Social Stream
Latest PLUG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLUG POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUG as an investment opportunity.
If you own any of these seven strong sell stocks, consider now the perfect time to take the money and run.
HSBC analysts initiated coverage of hydrogen technology stocks Plug Power, Bloom Energy, and Chart industries at Buy.
Investors should consider unloading these hydrogen stocks to sell.
Recent developments in the clean energy revolution have led to the rise of hydrogen stocks to buy now.
With a projected 30% drop in costs by 2030 and a massive total addressable $1 trillion market, discover the best hydrogen stocks to buy.
PLUG Price Returns