Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLUG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PLUG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 20.68% of US stocks.
- PLUG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PLUG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PLUG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLUG is 0.11 -- better than merely 11.88% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.11, Plug Power Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.91% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLUG's revenue has grown -638.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLUG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COUP, UCL, AXDX, FIVN, and DRIO.
- PLUG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plug Power Inc's official web site, go to www.plugpower.com.
PLUG Valuation Summary
- PLUG's price/earnings ratio is -20.9; this is 180.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLUG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.9.
- PLUG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLUG.
PLUG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -85.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -595.45%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 144.62%.
The table below shows PLUG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLUG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLUG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.21% of graded US stocks.
- PLUG's asset turnover comes in at -0.001 -- ranking 53rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EMR, CCF, and WWD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLUG.
The table below shows PLUG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLUG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.58||52-week high||$46.50|
|Prev. close||$17.60||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$18.39||Avg. volume||21,593,557|
|50-day MA||$17.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.07||Market Cap||10.16B|
Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG) Company Bio
Plug Power Inc provides alternative energy technology. It is engaged in the design, development, commercialization, and manufacture of hydrogen fuel cell systems used for the industrial off-road market and the stationary power market. Some of the company’s more recognizable customers include Amazon, BMW, The Southern Company, Carrefour, and WalMart. Plug Power has recently expanded its offerings to serve the zero-emission vehicle, robotics, and data center markets. The company is headquartered in Latham, New York and has offices in Washington D.C. and the Netherlands. Plug Power expanded it’s workforce in the last year for a current total of over 800 employees. The company’s Chief Executive Officer is Andrew J. Marsh.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLUG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUG Social Stream
Latest PLUG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plug Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUG as an investment opportunity.
Hydrogen fuel cell maker Plug Power sees 2022 revenue surging 80% year over year to up to $925 million. Is PLUG stock a buy now?
Select analysts and investment banks are looking for these fast-growing stocks to skyrocket in 2022.
The bearish momentum on PLUG stock will prevail in the short term.
Geopolitical risk factors are weighing on the hydrogen fuel-cell specialist''s valuation.
Plug Power (PLUG) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
PLUG Price Returns