Qorvo Inc. (QRVO): Price and Financial Metrics
QRVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.50||52-week high||$114.59|
|Prev. close||$95.89||52-week low||$80.62|
|Day high||$96.71||Avg. volume||1,255,974|
|50-day MA||$91.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.57||Market Cap||9.39B|
QRVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRVO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where QRVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.42% of US stocks.
- QRVO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QRVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
QRVO Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, QORVO INC is reporting a growth rate of -104.9%; that's higher than merely 13.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QORVO INC comes in at -30.02%, a number that bests just 8.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QRVO is more volatile than merely 10.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QSI, SRZN, SYNA, SAGE, and SWKS.
- Visit QRVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qorvo.com.
QRVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QRVO's EV/EBIT ratio is 1261.9% lower, now standing at -219.6.
- QRVO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 220.8 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRVO.
QRVO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -39.2%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.81%.
The table below shows QRVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRVO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.21% of graded US stocks.
- QRVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.591 -- ranking 128th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NOC, NXPI, and CLFD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRVO.
The table below shows QRVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Qorvo Inc. (QRVO) Company Bio
Qorvo is an American semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, and supplies radio-frequency systems for applications that drive wireless and broadband communications, as well as foundry services. The company, which trades on NASDAQ, was created by the merger of TriQuint Semiconductor and RF Micro Devices, which was announced in 2014 and completed on January 1, 2015. The headquarters for the company originally were in both Hillsboro, Oregon (home of TriQuint), and Greensboro, North Carolina (home of RFMD), but in mid-2016 the company began referring to its North Carolina site as its exclusive headquarters. (Source:Wikipedia)
QRVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRVO Latest Social Stream
View Full QRVO Social Stream
Latest QRVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QORVO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRVO as an investment opportunity.
With healthy fundamentals and upward estimate revisions, Qorvo (QRVO) appears to be an enticing investment option at the moment.
GREENSBORO, N.C., Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qorvo® (Nasdaq: QRVO), a leading global provider of connectivity and power solutions, today announced that Company executives are scheduled to present at the UBS Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at 2:55 p.m. Eastern Time (12:55 p.m. Mountain Time). A live webcast of the event will be available on the Company’s website at the following URL: https://ir.qorvo.com (under “Events & Presentations”). About QorvoQorvo (Nasd
Semiconductor sales are rebounding, helping stocks like NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Intel Corporation (INTC), Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO) and Lam Research Corporation (LRCX).
Strategic Acquisitions and Product Growth Propel Zomedica to New Heights
Qorvo, Inc. (NASDAQ:QRVO) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Qorvo, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $2.39, expectations were $1.77. Operator: Welcome to the Qorvo Inc. Second Quarter 2024 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions]. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. […]
QRVO Price Returns