ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMD POWR Grades
- RMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.54% of US stocks.
- RMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.69% of US stocks).
RMD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 710.4, RESMED INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.79% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RESMED INC is higher than 95.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMD is more volatile than just 1.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RESMED INC are A, TTWO, QGEN, BRKR, and INVE.
- RMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RESMED INC's official web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Valuation Summary
- RMD's price/sales ratio is 8.1; this is 326.32% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMD.
RMD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.62%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 133.96%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.52%.
The table below shows RMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.39% of graded US stocks.
- RMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 50th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEYE, MMSI, and SIEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMD.
The table below shows RMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RMD, see our RMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$261.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.91 (Hold)|
RMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$211.46||52-week high||$253.67|
|Prev. close||$210.59||52-week low||$189.40|
|Day high||$212.52||Avg. volume||662,450|
|50-day MA||$218.03||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$220.41||Market Cap||31.07B|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed is a San Diego, California-based medical device company. It primarily provides cloud-connectable CPAP devices and masks for the treatment of sleep apnea, as well as devices and masks for treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), neuromuscular disease, and other respiratory-related conditions. It also provides a self-monitoring digital sensor and app for people who use inhalers to treat COPD or asthma via Propeller Health, which ResMed acquired in 2019. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RMD Social Stream
Latest RMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMD as an investment opportunity.
3 Incredible Growth Stocks to Buy Right Now
U.S. stock markets are going through an unusually volatile period, thanks to the uncertainty posed by the global banking crisis and the Federal Reserve's plan for interest rates. While wild price swings can be nerve-racking for shareholders, choppy markets can also be a great time to pick up shares of top companies at significant discounts to their intrinsic value. Which growth stocks are on watch for a possible entry point?
Reasons Why You Should Retain ResMed (RMD) Stock For Now
Investors are optimistic about ResMed's (RMD) Increased demand for its digital health solution.
ResMed Announces Participation in the 2023 KeyBanc Life Sciences & MedTech Investor Forum
SAN DIEGO, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) today announced Rob Douglas, president and chief operating officer, will join a fireside chat at the 2023 KeyBanc Life Sciences & MedTech Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, beginning at approximately 3:45 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) via webcast. More information about this event, including access to the live, audio-only webcast, may be accessed by visiting https://investor.resmed.com. The audio-only webcast repla
ResMed’s Annual Global Sleep Survey Finds 8 in 10 Adults Experience Signs of Disruption Related to Their Quality of Sleep
81% of respondents experience one or more symptoms indicating poor sleep quality, despite 64% saying they’re satisfied with the quantity of their sleepWomen and older generations are less satisfied with the quality and quantity of their sleep compared to the survey’s overall average Annual survey aims to raise awareness for sleep health during National Sleep Awareness Week and World Sleep Day SAN DIEGO, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) announced today the results f
30 Biggest SaaS Companies in the World in 2023
In this piece, we will take a look at the 30 biggest SaaS companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 10 Biggest SaaS Companies in the World. The software as a service (SaaS) industry is one of the hottest sectors in the technology sector right now. The growth of the Internet […]
RMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RMDWant to do more research on Resmed Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Resmed Inc (RMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Resmed Inc (RMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Resmed Inc (RMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...