Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCCO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SCCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCCO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SCCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SCCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $57,827,765,481, SOUTHERN COPPER CORP has a greater market value than 96.04% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SOUTHERN COPPER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SOUTHERN COPPER CORP is higher than it is for about 88.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUTHERN COPPER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SRE, D, EXC, KMI, and ET.
- SCCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHERN COPPER CORP's official web site, go to www.southerncoppercorp.com.
SCCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SCCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.57% higher, now standing at 13.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SCCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCCO.
SCCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 26.91%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.81%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.89%.
The table below shows SCCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCCO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.88% of graded US stocks.
- SCCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 8th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- TRQ, HL, and SND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCCO.
The table below shows SCCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.59||52-week high||$79.32|
|Prev. close||$74.58||52-week low||$42.42|
|Day high||$75.46||Avg. volume||1,722,354|
|50-day MA||$64.85||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$55.81||Market Cap||57.67B|
Most Popular Stories View All
SCCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCCO Latest Social Stream
View Full SCCO Social Stream
Latest SCCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN COPPER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCCO as an investment opportunity.
Southern Copper (SCCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Materials stocks are surging higher in 2023, with many gaining double digits in January.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
Although the wild events of 2022 disrupted many industries, it also opened doors for compelling retirement stocks to own this year.
Southern Copper (SCCO) closed at $75.05 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.46% move from the prior day.
SCCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|