AT&T Inc. (T): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
T POWR Grades
- T scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.01% of US stocks.
- T's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- T ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
T Stock Summary
- T has a higher market value than 98.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $171,357,996,857.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.12, At&T Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, At&T Inc is reporting a growth rate of 773.26%; that's higher than 97.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to T, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNP, LIN, RY, UPS, and TD.
- Visit T's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.att.com.
T Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, T's price/sales ratio is 60.71% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- T's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, T's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for T.
T Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -21.19%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.8%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -9.86%.
The table below shows T's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
T's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- T has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.57% of graded US stocks.
- T's asset turnover comes in at 0.327 -- ranking 48th of 64 Communication stocks.
- AMCX, GSAT, and CMCSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with T.
The table below shows T's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
T Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
T Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.23||52-week high||$22.82|
|Prev. close||$20.57||52-week low||$16.62|
|Day high||$20.63||Avg. volume||66,783,938|
|50-day MA||$18.77||Dividend yield||5.4%|
|200-day MA||$19.16||Market Cap||144.83B|
AT&T Inc. (T) Company Bio
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, Delaware-registered but headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company, and the second largest provider of mobile telephone services. As of 2020, AT&T was ranked 9th on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations, with revenues of $181 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
T Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
T Latest Social Stream
View Full T Social Stream
Latest T News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about At&T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate T as an investment opportunity.
The cost of moving bits keeps dropping, while AT&T keeps borrowing to deploy them.
AT&T Inc''s (NYSE: T ) short percent of float has risen 17.54% since its last report. The company recently reported that it has 95.36 million shares sold short , which is 1.34% of all regular shares that are available for trading. Based on its trading volume, it would take traders 1.6 days to cover their short positions on average. Why Short Interest Matters Short interest is the number of shares that have been sold short but have not yet been covered or closed out. Short selling is when a trader sells shares of a company they do not own, with the hope that the price will fall. Traders make money from short selling if the price … Full story available on Benzinga.com
VZ stock provides a dividend but a buyback has been shelved amid 5G wireless investments. Will investors place a higher multiple on Verizon stock on expectations of revenue growth reaccelerating?
T-Mobile holds an edge in 5G wireless spectrum but will its market share gains vs. AT&T and Verizon continue? Here is what fundamental and technical analysis says about buying TMUS stock.
AT&T (T) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
T Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|