Toyota Motor Corporation (TM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TM POWR Grades
- TM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.94% of US stocks.
- TM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.41% of US stocks).
TM Stock Summary
- Toyota Motor Corp's market capitalization of $250,846,793,898 is ahead of 99.4% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TM is currently 0.09, higher than just 1.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Toyota Motor Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,106.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toyota Motor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KO, VZ, XOM, NKE, and PFE.
- TM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toyota Motor Corp's official web site, go to en.
TM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.44||52-week high||$185.38|
|Prev. close||$179.50||52-week low||$118.66|
|Day high||$179.06||Avg. volume||326,303|
|50-day MA||$175.26||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$154.61||Market Cap||249.46B|
Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) Company Bio
Toyota Motor Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells passenger cars, minivans and commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Toyota City, Japan.
TM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Toyota Motor Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 138.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TM, they are:
- In the past 5.78 years, Toyota Motor Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.19%; that's higher than only 7.61% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Toyota Motor Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TM Latest Social Stream
View Full TM Social Stream
Latest TM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toyota Motor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TM as an investment opportunity.
Toyota''s dream of zero emissions vehicles powered by hydrogen and solid state batteries at the Summer Olympics has been a miserable failure.
Nike and Adidas suspend operations in Vietnam while Toyota factories in Thailand are scaling back production
Wireless EV Chargers Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Qualcomm, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, Bombardier
The documented report on Global Wireless EV Chargers Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or 
Medical Rescue Vehicle Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Wheeled Coach Industries, Horton, AEV, BAUS AT, Braun, TOYOTA, WAS, Leader Ambulance, NIS
This report studies the Medical Rescue Vehicle Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Medical Rescue Vehicle market segmented by company, 
as Ghana bans used cars import, gets VW, Toyota plants As the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA) takes off this year, Nigerias next door neighbour, Ghana is taking advantage of Nigerias seeming indecision about what to do to stimulate the local manufacturing of motor vehicles and parts in the country which boosts of 
TM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|