Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLA Stock Summary
- TSLA has a market capitalization of $710,080,425,189 -- more than approximately 99.89% of US stocks.
- TSLA's current price/earnings ratio is 984.85, which is higher than 99.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tesla Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,728.36%; that's higher than merely 0.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tesla Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BABA, FB, BRK.B, TSM, and JPM.
- Visit TSLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$714.63||52-week high||$900.40|
|Prev. close||$739.78||52-week low||$134.76|
|Day high||$725.40||Avg. volume||35,165,059|
|50-day MA||$704.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$548.10||Market Cap||685.94B|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles, electric vehicle powertrain components, and stationary energy storage systems in the United States, China, Norway, and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
TSLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLA Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLA Social Stream
Latest TSLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tesla Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLA as an investment opportunity.
Tesla (TSLA) +1% post-market after Elon Musk says automated driving systems were not involved in this weekend's fatal crash in Spring, Texas."Data logs recovered so far show Autopilot was not enabled & this car did not purchase FSD," Musk tweeted late today. "Moreover, standard Autopilot would require lane lines to turn on,...
Photo by AdrianHancu/iStock Editorial via Getty Images All eyes will be on electric vehicle maker Tesla (TSLA) next Monday as the company reports earnings after the bell. There is the potential for this to be a very noisy quarterly report given what happened throughout the quarter, so we could be...
It's the great boom in EV makers right now.
Churchill Capital is not suitable for the short-term investor, as the Lucid acquisition will take a few years to book profits for CCIV stock.
NIO stock is making headlines as analysts comment on competition in the Chinese market and its high short interest.
TSLA Price Returns
Continue Researching TSLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tesla Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!