Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.70||52-week high||$301.29|
|Prev. close||$262.59||52-week low||$101.81|
|Day high||$260.86||Avg. volume||144,133,109|
|50-day MA||$255.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$203.73||Market Cap||811.59B|
TSLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TSLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.35% of US stocks.
- TSLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TSLA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TSLA Stock Summary
- TESLA INC's market capitalization of $841,997,252,206 is ahead of 99.88% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TSLA is currently 60.33, higher than 94.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.38%, TESLA INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.2% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TESLA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be META, NVDA, BRK.B, LLY, and V.
- Visit TSLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TSLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 343.82% higher, now standing at 62.8.
- Over the past 161 months, TSLA's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSLA.
TSLA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4553.99%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 116.65%.
The table below shows TSLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSLA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.53% of graded US stocks.
- TSLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.859 -- ranking 39th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WKHS, IEP, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSLA.
The table below shows TSLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc is a vertically integrated sustainable energy company and was founded in 2003. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. Tesla’s vehicle line up includes the Roadster, the Model S, the Model X, the Model 3, and the Tesla Semi, In 2019, Tesla introduced the Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck. Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack, and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. The company has manufacturing facilities in Fremont, California and Gigafactory Shanghai. Elon Musk is the Chief Executive Officer, and the company has over 70,000 employees as of December, 2020.
TSLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLA Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLA Social Stream
Latest TSLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TESLA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLA as an investment opportunity.
The producer price index for August outpaced expectations, surging by 0.7%, exceeding the anticipated 0.4% increase.
(Bloomberg) -- Asian stocks are poised for a mixed opening, reflecting Wall Street’s cautious start to a week with rate decisions by major central banks that will likely set the tone for global markets for the rest of the year.Most Read from BloombergHow Auto Executives Misread the UAW Ahead of Historic StrikeVegas’ Newest Resort Is a $3.7 Billion Palace, 23 Years in the MakingUS Marines Pause Flights as the Search Continues for Lost F-35Trillion-Dollar Industry Powering Chicago at Risk of Leavi
While only 5% of the aggregate revenue for companies in the benchmark comes from China,, the risk is higher for those with the biggest weightings.
In a talk largely about artificial intelligence, the Tesla CEO also questioned the Israeli leader on his controversial judicial overhaul.
Wall Street closed little changed on Monday as market participants looked ahead to the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected decision to leave key interest rates unchanged on Wednesday. All three major U.S. stock indexes ended a choppy session with nominal gains, as investors, with few catalysts showed little conviction heading into the Fed's two-day monetary policy meeting.
TSLA Price Returns