Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- UBER scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.54% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.46% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- UBER has a higher market value than 97.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $85,700,095,329.
- UBER's went public 2.38 years ago, making it older than merely 5.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Uber Technologies Inc comes in at -10.82%, a number that bests merely 17.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Uber Technologies Inc are BDX, BSX, EBAY, MSCI, and ZTS.
- Visit UBER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- UBER's price/earnings ratio is -74.9; this is 292.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, UBER's price/earnings ratio has gone down 144.8.
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 133.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.75% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 396th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.63||52-week high||$64.05|
|Prev. close||$45.48||52-week low||$32.90|
|Day high||$47.05||Avg. volume||22,185,553|
|50-day MA||$42.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.72||Market Cap||87.87B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Uber Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
Thesis I believe that the recent jump in Uber Technologies' (UBER) stock is far from the limit, given the latest company's news, guidance, market opportunities, and intrinsic valuation. The news, guidance, and prospects On September 21, Uber's CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said the company "has been able to reach adjusted EBITDA...
UNC Assistant Professor and ‘Hustle and Gig’ Author Alexandrea J. Ravenelle joins Yahoo Finance to discuss how working conditions for those in the delivery space could be improving.
The new bills will establish minimum pay, restroom access, and more.
With the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) taking a closer look, what does the future of payment for order flow look like? Joining host Chris Hill, Motley Fool analyst Bill Mann addresses that question, looks at Uber's uncertain path to profitability, and discusses ARK Invest CEO Cathie Wood. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Bartell Drugs Announces Partnership With Uber To Expand On-demand Delivery Throughout Western Washington
Today, Bartell Drugs (Bartell's) announced a new partnership with Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to offer delivery of Bartell's products in the Puget Sound region through Uber Eats. This partnership will allow customers to purchase essential healthcare and grocery items to be delivered directly to their homes quickly and conveniently. The announcement comes in tandem with a similar partnership for Uber and Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD), which purchased Bartell Drugs in 2020.
UBER Price Returns