Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- UBER scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBER is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.72% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $53,239,999,699, UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC has a greater market value than 96.34% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UBER is currently 55.4, higher than 93.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,121.61%; that's higher than 98.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC are BSX, RMD, A, BDX, and MSCI.
- UBER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.7; this is 136.51% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.2 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.57||52-week high||$48.88|
|Prev. close||$26.89||52-week low||$19.90|
|Day high||$28.49||Avg. volume||32,171,279|
|50-day MA||$28.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.84||Market Cap||54.59B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
Over the past two weeks, both prices and wait times [for Uber’s ride-sharing service] rose, following the trend under way since early August. In 2021-23, the company seeks to double the earnings contribution from high-growth businesses to 30% from 15%; we estimate that this stands at 19% today.
Travis Kalanick’s reluctance to draw attention to his ghost kitchen start-up makes sense. The start-up leases property and converts the space into kitchens. Ghost kitchens benefited from lockdowns as households unable to dine out ordered in.
Needham analyst Bernie McTernan maintained a Buy rating on Uber Technologies (UBER - Research Report) today and set a price target of $52.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $30.47.McTernan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as DraftKings, Penn National Gaming, and Upwork. According to TipRanks, McTernan has an average return of -18.0% and a 29.22% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Uber Technologies with a $47.64 average price target, a 56.35% upside from current levels.
Investors looking for growth stocks to buy that are largely immune from broader economic woes have come to the right place.
Drizly Introduces Drizly Ads: Full Funnel Advertising Solutions that Connect Alcohol Brands with Customers at Every Stage of their Buying Journey
Drizly, an Uber (NYSE:UBER) company and a leading beverage alcohol e-commerce marketplace, today introduced Drizly Ads, a suite of expanded advertising solutions that enable its partners to reach one of the nation's largest BevAlc audiences along every stage of their buying journey.
UBER Price Returns