Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.51||52-week high||$49.49|
|Prev. close||$45.68||52-week low||$22.94|
|Day high||$45.61||Avg. volume||22,622,172|
|50-day MA||$45.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.57||Market Cap||90.96B|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER POWR Grades
- UBER scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UBER ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
UBER Stock Summary
- UBER has a higher market value than 97.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $90,752,841,064.
- UBER's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 234.85 -- higher than 87.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 92.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABNB, MSCI, FTNT, RTX, and BSX.
- Visit UBER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UBER's EV/EBIT ratio is 1340.1% higher, now standing at 283.7.
- Over the past 53 months, UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 248.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we look at the 12 most popular food delivery services in the US. You can skip our detailed analysis on the trends in the food delivery industry and head over directly to the 5 Most Popular Food Delivery Services in the US. How the world eats has drastically changed over the last […]
Apple is blaming a software bug and other issues tied to popular apps such as Instagram and Uber for causing its recently released iPhone 15 models to heat up and spark complaints about becoming too hot to handle. The Cupertino, California, company said Saturday that it is working on an update to the iOS17 system that powers the iPhone 15 lineup to prevent the devices from becoming uncomfortably hot and is working with apps that are running in ways “causing them to overload the system." Instagram, owned by Meta Platforms, modified its social media app earlier this week to prevent it from heating up the device on the latest iPhone operating system.
Consequently, this paints a golden tableau for savvy investors.
Uber Technologies (UBER) closed at $45.99 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.33% move from the prior day.
Gain insight on UPS, Carnival, Volvo, Uber Freight and more in the latest Market Talks covering the Auto and Transport sector.
UBER Price Returns