Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UBER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.77% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.33% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $72,686,519,433, Uber Technologies Inc has a greater market value than 96.27% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 158.89, Uber Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.68% of US stocks.
- UBER's went public 2.89 years ago, making it older than merely 8.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTNT, MSCI, WST, MTCH, and EBAY.
- UBER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Uber Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- UBER's price/earnings ratio is -74.9; this is 292.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, UBER's price/earnings ratio has gone down 144.8.
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 133.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.10||52-week high||$52.36|
|Prev. close||$22.04||52-week low||$21.27|
|Day high||$23.28||Avg. volume||34,776,207|
|50-day MA||$29.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.81||Market Cap||45.36B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Uber Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
The next generation of aircraft has arrived and will take center stage in 2024.
Uber (NYSE:UBER) flopped as an IPO when it came public in mid-2019 and, aside from some pandemic excitement for its food delivery operation, has had trouble sustaining momentum in the time since. With the economy reopening and the company showing an ability to post an operating profit, has the popular...
The valuation of DASH stock is quite reasonable, and the company has grown rapidly in the U.S., making its outlook upbeat.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to invest in according to Bart Baum’s Ionic Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Baum’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Invest In According to Bart Baum’s Ionic Capital. Bart Baum holds a bachelor’s degree in political science […]
This Small Company Is Partnering With Celebrity Chefs To Disrupt The The Multi Billion-Dollar Food Delivery Market
Home Bistro Inc. (OTCPK: HBIS ) is a foodtech company that aims to capitalize on the $1 trillion U.S. food and beverage industry by partnering with celebrity chefs like Iron Chef Cat Cora, Richard Blais, Ayesha Curry, Roblé Ali, Claudia Sandoval, Priyanka Naik and Diana Falk. For investors interested in this fast-moving market, Home Bistro offers a pure-play alternative to Uber Technologies Inc. ’s (NYSE: UBER ) Uber Eats, DoorDash Inc. (NYSE: DASH ) and Grubhub Inc. (NASDAQ: GRUB ) with upside potential. Investors can buy shares directly from Home Bistro via a Regulation A+ offering hosted on Equifund.com for $0.75, which is a discount to the current trading price. The Company: Home Bistro CEO Zalmi Duchman has a track record of success in this specific industry. He was CEO and founder...
UBER Price Returns