Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEEV POWR Grades
- VEEV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VEEV is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VEEV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.07% of US stocks).
VEEV Stock Summary
- VEEV has a market capitalization of $27,335,779,631 -- more than approximately 92.15% of US stocks.
- VEEV's current price/earnings ratio is 68.98, which is higher than 92.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- VEEV's price/sales ratio is 13.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VEEVA SYSTEMS INC are OLO, TTD, LTRX, LUMO, and OTIS.
- Visit VEEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veeva.com.
VEEV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VEEV's price/sales ratio is 432% higher, now standing at 13.3.
- VEEV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 207.3 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEEV.
VEEV Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.07%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 217.28%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.09%.
The table below shows VEEV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VEEV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.34% of graded US stocks.
- VEEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.545 -- ranking 298th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, BNFT, and VSEC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VEEV.
The table below shows VEEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VEEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.66||52-week high||$232.26|
|Prev. close||$175.57||52-week low||$151.02|
|Day high||$181.56||Avg. volume||982,965|
|50-day MA||$171.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$181.26||Market Cap||27.82B|
Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV) Company Bio
Veeva Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEEV Latest Social Stream
View Full VEEV Social Stream
Latest VEEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEEVA SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEEV as an investment opportunity.
More than 100 Biopharmas Increase Impactful Engagement with Veeva CRM Events Management
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) today announced more than 100 life sciences companies are using Veeva CRM Events Management to plan and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events worldwide. Supporting more than one million medical and commercial events to date, Events Management is helping teams lead more impactful healthcare professional (HCP) and key opinion leader (KOL) education and peer-to-peer interactions across channels.
Got $1,500? You Can Confidently Add These 3 Stocks to Your Portfolio
If you've learned little in your life about the stock market -- which is likely, as financial matters are not always taught in school -- you may be assuming that you need to be at least somewhat wealthy in order to invest in the stock market. Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), with a recent market value topping $27 billion, specializes in cloud-based software that helps companies in various industries -- most notably the life sciences -- operate more efficiently. For example, it helps the pharmaceutical industry manage clinical trials and get them to market faster, when possible.
A Bull Market Is Coming: 1 Excellent Growth Stock to Buy Now
Let's consider one such stock: Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV). Life sciences companies routinely test brand-new and unproven clinical products or technologies on patients. Veeva Systems offers a range of cloud-based software services, ranging from data storage to clinical trial management, to help life sciences companies remain legally compliant while bringing their products to market faster and more efficiently.
Salesforce: Risks Looming on the Horizon
The company's dominant market position may come under threat in the coming years
Is Veeva Systems Inc.'s (NYSE:VEEV) Latest Stock Performance Being Led By Its Strong Fundamentals?
Most readers would already know that Veeva Systems' (NYSE:VEEV) stock increased by 4.9% over the past week. Given that...
VEEV Price Returns
Continue Researching VEEVWant to do more research on Veeva Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Veeva Systems Inc (VEEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Veeva Systems Inc (VEEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Veeva Systems Inc (VEEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...