American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL): Price and Financial Metrics
AAL Stock Summary
- American Airlines Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.09% of US listed stocks.
- AAL's current price/earnings ratio is 3.52, which is higher than merely 7.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -395.98 for American Airlines Group Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Airlines Group Inc are KMB, BJ, TLGT, WU, and FUN.
- AAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Airlines Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aa.com.
AAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.04||52-week high||$35.24|
|Prev. close||$12.19||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$11.48||Avg. volume||28,636,250|
|50-day MA||$21.27||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$27.05||Market Cap||4.70B|
American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL) Company Bio
American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines and US Airways. Together with regional partners, operating as American Eagle and US Airways Express, the airlines operate an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American Airlines Group Inc. was founded in 1934 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.