American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL): Price and Financial Metrics
AAL Stock Summary
- American Airlines Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.95% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.6, American Airlines Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -366.58 for American Airlines Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Airlines Group Inc are CMA, SJM, UHS, RGA, and NI.
- AAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Airlines Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aa.com.
AAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.20||52-week high||$36.72|
|Prev. close||$30.09||52-week low||$24.23|
|Day high||$30.27||Avg. volume||10,216,277|
|50-day MA||$28.06||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$29.29||Market Cap||12.79B|
American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL) Company Bio
American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines and US Airways. Together with regional partners, operating as American Eagle and US Airways Express, the airlines operate an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American Airlines Group Inc. was founded in 1934 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
AAL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AAL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that American Airlines Group Inc ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for American Airlines Group Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.01 years, is -0.03% -- higher than only 24.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 28% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 8.23% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 6. This value is greater than just 0.27% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|