American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL): Price and Financial Metrics
AAL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AAL is -2.52 -- better than merely 3.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.62 for American Airlines Group Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 1.44% of US stocks.
- American Airlines Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -81.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Airlines Group Inc are JILL, PPD, REV, MGI, and MDCA.
- AAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Airlines Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aa.com.
AAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.10||52-week high||$26.09|
|Prev. close||$21.01||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$21.61||Avg. volume||51,854,668|
|50-day MA||$21.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.77||Market Cap||12.89B|
American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL) Company Bio
American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines and US Airways. Together with regional partners, operating as American Eagle and US Airways Express, the airlines operate an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American Airlines Group Inc. was founded in 1934 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
AAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAL Latest Social Stream
View Full AAL Social Stream
Latest AAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Airlines Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAL as an investment opportunity.
American Airlines (AAL) reports Q1 earnings before market open on April 22. Can it end four quarters of losses and boost its passenger load factor?
The Q1 results of Southwest Airlines (LUV) and American Airlines (AAL) are likely to reflect improved passenger revenues, sequentially.
American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is recalling all furloughed pilots and plans to resume hiring this fall, a clear sign that the carrier believes the worst of the pandemic-related travel slowdown is behind it. In a bulletin to employees, American said it hopes to hire 300 new pilots by year's end, and to double that total in 2022. American and other airline stocks plummeted in the early days of the pandemic, but a combination of government assistance and private fundraising allowed the industry to remain airborne through the crisis.
Enabled by Its Northeast Alliance with American, JetBlue Announces Plans for Expansion in New York and Boston to Bring Everyday Low Fares and Great Service to More Routes and Markets
JetBlue Plans to Add Seven New Cities from New York and Boston, Expand Schedules in Existing Markets and More than Triple Size at New York’s LaGuardia
As a further sign that the airline industry is recovering from COVID-19, American Airlines (AAL) is bringing back all of its recalled pilots by the end of the summer and hiring 300 new pilots by the end of the year.A company memo also says that the airline will hiring another...
AAL Price Returns
Continue Researching AALHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Airlines Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!