American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAL POWR Grades
- AAL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- AAL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AAL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
AAL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AAL is -2.44 -- better than just 2.99% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.49 for American Airlines Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.79% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AAL comes in at -72.86% -- higher than that of just 3.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Airlines Group Inc are CYH, UIS, DOOO, RRD, and JILL.
- Visit AAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aa.com.
AAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 143.1% lower, now standing at -10.3.
- AAL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, AAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAL.
AAL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -966.76%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.77%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.63%.
The table below shows AAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.38||52-week high||$26.09|
|Prev. close||$21.17||52-week low||$10.63|
|Day high||$21.15||Avg. volume||42,319,578|
|50-day MA||$22.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.05||Market Cap||13.20B|
American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL) Company Bio
American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines and US Airways. Together with regional partners, operating as American Eagle and US Airways Express, the airlines operate an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American Airlines Group Inc. was founded in 1934 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
AAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAL Latest Social Stream
View Full AAL Social Stream
Latest AAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Airlines Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAL as an investment opportunity.
Given adequate financial disclosure, investors can use some of the same financial ratios for valuing blue chip stocks to evaluate penny stocks.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
LordHenriVoton/E+ via Getty Images By Jharonne Martis Refinitiv has seen big spikes in Eikon Usage data for airline, hotel and entertainment stocks as vaccination rates continue to rise (See exhibit 1). Both the number of Eikon users and stock hits for these stocks have been on the rise and are...
Fears about the Delta variant leading to new lockdowns or causing air travel to drop are overdone.
What will the stock market do today?
AAL Price Returns
Continue Researching AALHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Airlines Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch