Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AAP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
AAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,163,473,396, Advance Auto Parts Inc has a greater market value than 83.77% of US stocks.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.82% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Advance Auto Parts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advance Auto Parts Inc are AOS, GME, FND, MHK, and UAA.
- AAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advance Auto Parts Inc's official web site, go to www.advanceautoparts.com.
AAP Valuation Summary
- AAP's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 240 months.
- AAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 62.2 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAP.
AAP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 17.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 8.09%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.58%.
The table below shows AAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.5% of graded US stocks.
- AAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 141st of 165 Retail stocks.
- SCVL, ORLY, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAP.
The table below shows AAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.83||52-week high||$244.55|
|Prev. close||$178.75||52-week low||$164.00|
|Day high||$180.10||Avg. volume||859,491|
|50-day MA||$194.66||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$215.51||Market Cap||10.66B|
Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP) Company Bio
Advance Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts provider in the U.S., serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAP Latest Social Stream
View Full AAP Social Stream
Latest AAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advance Auto Parts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAP as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Advance Auto (AAP), BorgWarner (BWA), Genuine Parts (GPC) and LKQ Corp (LKQ) manage to beat top- and bottom-line expectations in their latest quarterly releases.
Morgan Stanley analyst Simeon Gutman maintained a Hold rating on Advance Auto Parts (AAP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $240.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $220.28. According to TipRanks.com, Gutman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -0.4% and a 56.7% success rate. Gutman covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holding, Bj's Wholesale Club Holdings, and Floor & Decor Holdings. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Advance Auto Parts with a $266.21 average price target, a 20.3% upside from current levels.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP ) within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 0 3 0 0 Last 30D 1 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 2 0 0 2M Ago 1 0 0 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 5 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Advance Auto Parts. The company has an average price target of $258.2 with a high of $294.00 and a low of $239.00. Below is a summary of how these 5 analysts rated Advance Auto Parts … Full story available on Benzinga.com
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Advance Auto Parts (AAP – Research Report) and Walmart (WMT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Jefferies analyst Bret Jordan maintained a Buy rating on Advance Auto Parts yesterday and set a price target of $268.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $224.28.
AAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|