Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AAP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.29% of US stocks).
AAP Stock Summary
- ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC's market capitalization of $8,924,794,704 is ahead of 82.96% of US-listed equities.
- ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.89% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC are SIGI, POOL, AIZ, AIT, and SITE.
- AAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC's official web site, go to www.advanceautoparts.com.
AAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AAP's price/earnings ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 18.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AAP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 135.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAP.
AAP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.18%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.29%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 846.78%.
The table below shows AAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.5% of graded US stocks.
- AAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 141st of 165 Retail stocks.
- SCVL, ORLY, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAP.
The table below shows AAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.03||52-week high||$244.55|
|Prev. close||$151.30||52-week low||$145.14|
|Day high||$153.14||Avg. volume||868,992|
|50-day MA||$168.34||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$188.35||Market Cap||9.20B|
Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP) Company Bio
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (Advance) is an American automotive aftermarket parts provider. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, it serves both professional installer and do it yourself (DIY) customers. As of July 13, 2019, Advance operated 4,912 stores and 150 Worldpac branches in the United States and Canada. The Company also serves 1,250 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and British Virgin Islands. The company retails various brand name, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and private label automotive replacement parts, accessories, batteries and maintenance items for domestic and imported cars, vans, sport utility vehicles and light and heavy duty trucks. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAP Latest Social Stream
View Full AAP Social Stream
Latest AAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAP as an investment opportunity.
These stocks to buy are trading at a significant discount and are bound to rebound quickly when the economy eventually recovers.
While BorgWarner (BWA) spurs its electrification strides with Wolfspeed deal, Tesla (TSLA) issues two separate recalls over faulty airbags and tail lights.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Wondering what are the best stocks to buy now that Republicans have taken back the House?
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Advance Auto Parts (AAP – Research Report), Lowe's (LOW – Research Report) and Target (TGT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Jefferies analyst Bret Jordan maintained a Buy rating on Advance Auto Parts yesterday and set a price target of $180.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $156.24, close to its 52-week low of $150.35. According to TipRanks.com, Jordan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of -2.9% and a 55.6% success rate.
AAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|