Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP): Price and Financial Metrics
AAP Stock Summary
- AAP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 714.33 -- higher than 94.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Advance Auto Parts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Advance Auto Parts Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advance Auto Parts Inc are MHK, JLL, SNA, FND, and AOS.
- AAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advance Auto Parts Inc's official web site, go to www.advanceautoparts.com.
AAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.35||52-week high||$177.92|
|Prev. close||$160.67||52-week low||$71.33|
|Day high||$163.31||Avg. volume||1,138,732|
|50-day MA||$160.99||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$151.91||Market Cap||10.51B|
Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP) Company Bio
Advance Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts provider in the U.S., serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
AAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Advance Auto Parts Inc. To summarize, we found that Advance Auto Parts Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AAP, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 14.89 -- which is good for besting 83.97% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AAP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAP Latest Social Stream
View Full AAP Social Stream
Latest AAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advance Auto Parts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAP as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Advance Auto Parts Inc. rallied 3.54% to $167.55 Thursday, on what proved to be an all-around rough trading session for the stock market, with the…
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Advance Auto Parts Inc
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) announced its earnings results on Monday. The company reported $1.87 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.97 by ($0.10), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Advance Auto Parts had a net margin of 4.84% and a return on equity of 15.75%. During the same period in the prior year, […]
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.65%Payable April 2; for shareholders of record March 19; ex-div March 18.See AAP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
CFRA keeps a Buy rating on Advance Auto Parts (AAP) after factoring in Q4 results.Analyst Garrett Nelson: "The miss was driven by weaker-than-expected margins, as revenue grew 12.0% to $2.37B ($10M ahead of consensus) as same-store sales rose 4.7% (10 bps shy of consensus) and adjusted gross margin expansion of...
AAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AAPWant to do more research on Advance Auto Parts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!