Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AAP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.32% of US stocks).
AAP Stock Summary
- AAP has a market capitalization of $13,487,828,641 -- more than approximately 84.09% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AAP is 3.3 -- better than 85.93% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Advance Auto Parts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advance Auto Parts Inc are MHK, AOS, HSIC, DLTR, and FND.
- AAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advance Auto Parts Inc's official web site, go to www.advanceautoparts.com.
AAP Valuation Summary
- AAP's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 240 months.
- AAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 62.2 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAP.
AAP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.22%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.58%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 418.12%.
The table below shows AAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.23% of graded US stocks.
- AAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 140th of 164 Retail stocks.
- SCVL, ORLY, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAP.
The table below shows AAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$215.66||52-week high||$217.69|
|Prev. close||$214.09||52-week low||$142.59|
|Day high||$215.91||Avg. volume||824,958|
|50-day MA||$207.55||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$188.05||Market Cap||13.59B|
Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP) Company Bio
Advance Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts provider in the U.S., serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAP Latest Social Stream
View Full AAP Social Stream
Latest AAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advance Auto Parts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAP as an investment opportunity.
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Advance Auto Parts shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
Sinovation Ventures CEO Kai-Fu Lee joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss how artificial intelligence will raise new concerns over data privacy.
Per Advance Auto Parts' (AAP) latest partnership with Bridgestone, the latter will carry and install the DieHard range of the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum AGM batteries.
Advance Auto Parts Partners With Bridgestone Retail Operations for Nationwide DieHard® Battery Transition
RALEIGH, N.C. & NASHVILLE, Tenn., September 14, 2021--Bridgestone Retail Operations to stock DieHard batteries in its more than 2,200 tire and vehicle service centers across the US.
AAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|