Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP): Price and Financial Metrics
AAP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 884.63, Advance Auto Parts Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.77% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Advance Auto Parts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 162.57%, Advance Auto Parts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USFD, FBHS, CHRW, TSCO, and RS.
- Visit AAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advanceautoparts.com.
AAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.05||52-week high||$182.56|
|Prev. close||$151.94||52-week low||$130.09|
|Day high||$152.08||Avg. volume||1,109,792|
|50-day MA||$157.26||Dividend yield||0.16%|
|200-day MA||$157.08||Market Cap||10.46B|
Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP) Company Bio
Advance Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts provider in the U.S., serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.