Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAP POWR Grades
- AAP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
AAP Stock Summary
- AAP has a higher market value than 83.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,130,963,654.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.73% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Advance Auto Parts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advance Auto Parts Inc are CHRW, TTC, HSIC, AGCO, and BLDR.
- AAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advance Auto Parts Inc's official web site, go to www.advanceautoparts.com.
AAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.92||52-week high||$210.18|
|Prev. close||$200.66||52-week low||$131.90|
|Day high||$200.76||Avg. volume||968,295|
|50-day MA||$195.95||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$169.12||Market Cap||12.89B|
Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP) Company Bio
Advance Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts provider in the U.S., serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
AAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Advance Auto Parts Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Advance Auto Parts Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Advance Auto Parts Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 14.89 -- which is good for besting 79.41% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AAP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAP Latest Social Stream
View Full AAP Social Stream
Latest AAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advance Auto Parts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAP as an investment opportunity.
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. ( NYSE:AAP ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is usually...
This Father’s Day, celebrate your #GarageMoments with Advance Auto Parts for a chance to win a customized Ford Mustang.
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Advance Auto Parts (AAP), an automotive after-market parts provider in North America, announced strong first-quarter results. However, shares dropped 1.7% to close at $191.33 on June 2. In Q1, net sales came in at $3.3 billion, which was slightly above the Street’s estimates of $3.28 billion and jumped 23.4% from the year-ago period. Adjusted earnings came in at $3.34 per share, beating the consensus estimates of $3.08 per share, and soared 234% year-over-year. Comparable store sales increased 24.7%. (See Advance Auto Parts stock analysis on TipRanks) Advance Auto Parts' CFO Jeff Shepherd said, "We continue to see top-line sales strength in the early weeks of the second quarter of 2021.
Mid-Afternoon Market Update: Constellation Pharmaceuticals Surges Following Acquisition News; Protalix BioTherapeutics Shares Slide
Toward the end of trading Wednesday, the Dow traded up 0.05% to 34,594.18 while the NASDAQ fell 0.16% to 13,715.08. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.02% to 4,202.76. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 33,287,570 cases with around 595,210 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 28,307,830 cases and 335,100 deaths, while Brazil reported over 16,624,480 COVID-19 cases with 465,190 deaths. In total, there were at least 171,196,260 cases of COVID-19 worldwide with more than 3,565,440 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Leading and Lagging Sectors Energy shares climbed 2.1% on Wednesday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA ), up 19%, and U.S. Well Servic...
AAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|