Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -12.97 -- higher than just 7.07% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BMY, FDS, WERN, ABC and MAXR.
AAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AAP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 90.9% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Advance Auto Parts Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 4.48% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AAP's provides a return of -90.9% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 1.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Advance Auto Parts Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 69.15% of them.
AAP Dividend Chart
AAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|