Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AAP's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -15.24 -- higher than merely 10.14% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UL, UTI, SVT, CIG and IRCP.
AAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AAP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 33.84%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Advance Auto Parts Inc are:
- AAP's market cap is about 13 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 69.64% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Advance Auto Parts Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.99% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, AAP's equity discount rate is less than 78.36% of those stocks.
AAP Dividend Chart
AAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|