Advance Auto Parts Inc Advance Auto Parts Inc W/I (AAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AAP's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -15.24 -- higher than merely 10.14% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UL, UTI, SVT, CIG and IRCP.
AAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Advance Auto Parts Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.5% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Advance Auto Parts Inc's dividend yield of 0.64% is in the bottom 8.48%.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 81.52% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In terms of opportunity, Advance Auto Parts Inc's estimated return of -83.5% surpasses about 7.15% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
AAP Dividend Chart
AAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|