Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AAP's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -15.24 -- higher than merely 10.14% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UL, UTI, SVT, CIG and IRCP.
AAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AAP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 33.84%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Advance Auto Parts Inc are:
- AAP's market cap is about 13 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 69.64% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Advance Auto Parts Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.99% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, AAP's equity discount rate is less than 78.36% of those stocks.
AAP Dividend Chart
AAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AAP Dividends vs. Peers
AAP's dividend yield currently ranks #65 of 84 vs. its peers in the Auto Parts category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AAP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Advance Auto Parts Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Advance Auto Parts Inc Common Stock (AAP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP) - Dividend Investor
Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha