Apple Inc. (AAPL) Social Stream
Featured Post From StockTwits About AAPL
$CHPT $TSLA $CCIV $NIO $AAPLTHEONETHEONLY, published April 26, 2021
> WHY BUY CHARGEPOINT STOCK <
1. Gov’t Plans to build 500,000 more stations soon
2. CHPT is the largest provider of EV charging stations in the World with more than 100,000 charging ports
3. CHPT owns nearly 75% of the EV Charging market share
4. CHPT has Strategic Partnerships with MOST major Car Manufacturers
5. CHPT has hundreds of customers including:
- Whole Foods (Amazon)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Many More
6. CHPT is partnered with over 4,000 businesses and organizations
7. Has over 133,000 public charging points across North America and Europe
8. Has positive Cash flow of $615 Million
9. Can charge ANY type of electric vehicle
10. The Chargepoint app is integrated into Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. It’s also integrated into the navigation systems of BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Nissan, & TomTom.
What Else are AAPL Traders Talking About?
Other Notable StockTweets About AAPL
$AAPL is trash and will be turned against.
$AMZN flexed those muscles and showed its hand that dark money power was the wrong move. Americans turned against the company and it's power.
$GOOGL same as above.
$MSFT same as above.
$FB suppression control selling all info and tracking everyone. Trash company with no management or help even if you need it. Useless
Customer support is everything. These companies forgot that.
$AAPL looks like MMs want to pin this below $135 for the week, but I don’t think they are going to be able to do it. Too much upward momentum. My prediction? This gaps up and flies to $137 tomorrow.BoneaaplT, published April 15, 2021
$MSFT $AAPL $QQQ $SPY $TSLA
Powell’s job is to creat the economy that creat the jobs.
But he is choosing to let the stock market creat the monster. Parabolic market growth is not distributing the Feds monthly input evenly in the society. He is letting the societies divide. People who are making money behave recklessly & invest back into stocks because of their greed. Feds money is actually not coming down to societies & not creating jobs. He is doing a major disaster to future generations & retirees. Can not Powell think that China is trying to find the ways to throw stones on the house of cards. The bigger the monster will get bigger the disaster will be. If this continues everything will be shattered, their will be more panic everywhere.
$AAPL I have owned $AAPL since 2007 in which every draw down was followed by comments about how “the mega caps” cannot continue to perform at the level they have in the past. One gets the sense that they are waiting for you to sell your shares so that the institutions can buy them at a lower price. So glad I have never sold any of my shares since 2007. Don’t be bamboozled by the BSers.coreholder, published April 6, 2021