Apple Inc. (AAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAPL POWR Grades
- AAPL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- AAPL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AAPL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.79% of US stocks).
AAPL Stock Summary
- Apple Inc's market capitalization of $2,396,543,466,680 is ahead of 100% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AAPL is 5.4 -- better than 93.27% of US stocks.
- Apple Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSFT, AMZN, GOOGL, FB, and TSLA.
- Visit AAPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apple.com.
AAPL Valuation Summary
- AAPL's price/earnings ratio is 31.2; this is 20.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AAPL's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AAPL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAPL.
AAPL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.76%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 84.84%.
The table below shows AAPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.36||52-week high||$150.00|
|Prev. close||$145.52||52-week low||$103.10|
|Day high||$148.05||Avg. volume||95,108,945|
|50-day MA||$136.61||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$128.69||Market Cap||2.44T|
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Company Bio
Founded in 1977 by Steven Paul Jobs, Ronald Gerald Wayne, and Stephen G. Wozniak, Apple Inc. is the world’s largest technology company. Apple's hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, the AirPods wireless earbuds, the AirPods Max headphones, and the HomePod smart speaker line. Software offerings includes iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, the Shazam music identifier, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites, as well as professional applications like Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro, and Xcode. Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud. Other services include Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare, Apple Pay, Apple Pay Cash, and Apple Card. Apple is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft, and Facebook.
AAPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAPL Latest Social Stream
View Full AAPL Social Stream
Latest AAPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apple Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAPL as an investment opportunity.
It is my firm belief that 80% of money managers can't outperform the S&P 500 index over time due primarily to the fees they charge their clients. Each and every individual person intent on having the happiest retirement possible could and should take charge of their retirement portfolios and invest...
This post will be kept short and sweet. Barron's is out this weekend as cautious on the “Big 5”. The numbers – in terms of EPS and revenue revisions – still look good, though. As of Friday, July 30th, 2021, the S&P 500 was up 18% YTD (the SPY that...
Peloton stock was a top performer in the coronavirus stock market rally. Are shares ready to rev up after a big decline?
Elon Musk is denying that he demanded to be CEO of Apple. Yahoo Finance's Dan Howley shares the details.
(Bloomberg) -- Google is making a bigger bet on smartphones by joining rivals Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. in designing the device’s most critical component in-house: the main processor.The Alphabet Inc. company said on Monday that its upcoming flagship phones, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, will include new Tensor chips when they go on sale later this year. Google had previously used Qualcomm Inc. processors in all of its Pixel phones since the first models launched in 2016. The new chi
AAPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|