Apple Inc. (AAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
AAPL Stock Summary
- Apple Inc's market capitalization of $1,080,218,502,400 is ahead of 99.98% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AAPL is 2.99 -- better than 81.78% of US stocks.
- Apple Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.69% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apple Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSFT, AMZN, GOOGL, BABA, and FB.
- Visit AAPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apple.com.
AAPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$254.29||52-week high||$327.85|
|Prev. close||$254.81||52-week low||$170.27|
|Day high||$262.49||Avg. volume||49,362,203|
|50-day MA||$290.88||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$250.35||Market Cap||1.11T|
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Company Bio
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, watches, and portable digital music players worldwide, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, and more. The company also sells related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Cupertino, California.