Apple Inc. (AAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
AAPL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $1,383,366,125,100, Apple Inc has a greater market value than 100% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AAPL is 2.88 -- better than 80.77% of US stocks.
- AAPL's went public 34.1 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apple Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSFT, GOOGL, AMZN, FB, and BABA.
- AAPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apple Inc's official web site, go to www.apple.com.
AAPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$317.69||52-week high||$323.33|
|Prev. close||$308.95||52-week low||$154.11|
|Day high||$318.40||Avg. volume||33,289,184|
|50-day MA||$286.28||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$229.76||Market Cap||1.39T|
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Company Bio
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, watches, and portable digital music players worldwide, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, and more. The company also sells related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Cupertino, California.