Apple Inc. (AAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
AAPL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $1,144,140,737,500, Apple Inc has a greater market value than 100% of US stocks.
- Apple Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.84% of US listed stocks.
- AAPL's went public 33.88 years ago, making it older than 92.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apple Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSFT, AMZN, GOOGL, FB, and BRK.B.
- Visit AAPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apple.com.
AAPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAPL Price/Volume Stats
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Company Bio
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, watches, and portable digital music players worldwide, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, and more. The company also sells related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Cupertino, California.