Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AAPL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.54% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AAPL has less volatility in its price than merely 1.04000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, AAPL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.24% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AAPL's price: BDN, MTRN, SCU, EC and DS.
AAPL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AAPL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 77.04% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Apple Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Apple Inc produces a dividend yield 0.62% -- which falls in the bottom 9.04%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 0% of companies in the same revenue class.
AAPL Dividend Chart
AAPL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|