Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, AAPL has issued more dividends than 98.56% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, AAPL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 98.13% US-listed dividend payers.
- AAPL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.32% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AAPL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CL, OFLX, GRC, JP and FMS.
AAPL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AAPL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 88.38% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AAPL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Apple Inc produces a dividend yield 0.52% -- which falls in the bottom 5.97%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for AAPL, its beta is lower than just 0% of stocks in the mega-sized revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $378 billion puts it in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 0% of companies in the same revenue class.
AAPL Dividend Chart
AAPL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|