Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, AAPL has issued more dividends than 98.56% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, AAPL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 98.13% US-listed dividend payers.
- AAPL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.32% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AAPL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CL, OFLX, GRC, JP and FMS.
AAPL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AAPL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 90.02% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Apple Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Apple Inc earns annually is around 347 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 0% of companies in the mega revenue class.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the mega-sized revenue class, Apple Inc has a beta lower than 7.14% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AAPL's provides a return of -90.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.49% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AAPL Dividend Chart
AAPL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|