Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AAPL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.49% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AAPL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.46% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, AAPL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.29% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AAPL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MAS, WH, WPM, GHG and BEP.
AAPL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Apple Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 73.93% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Apple Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Apple Inc's dividend yield of 0.73% is in the bottom 8.87%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $274 billion puts it in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 0% of companies in the same revenue class.
AAPL Dividend Chart
AAPL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|