Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AAPL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.51% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AAPL reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- AAPL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.14% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AAPL's price: ALGT, ELF, PBHC, DKL and KMPR.
AAPL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Apple Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.37% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Apple Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Apple Inc produces a dividend yield 1.03% -- which falls in the bottom 12.8%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, AAPL is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 25% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 0% of companies in the same revenue class.
AAPL Dividend Chart
AAPL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|