ABB Ltd (ABB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ABB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ABB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24% of US stocks).
ABB Stock Summary
- ABB has a market capitalization of $66,733,210,793 -- more than approximately 95.94% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Abb Ltd is higher than 87.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Abb Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 142.46%; that's higher than 84.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Abb Ltd are ETN, IDXX, BDX, CARR, and BAX.
- Visit ABB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.new.abb.com.
ABB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ABB's price/sales ratio is 70.59% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ABB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.2.
- ABB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABB.
ABB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.86% of graded US stocks.
- ABB's asset turnover comes in at 0.58 -- ranking 27th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- SCWO, ENR, and ULBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABB.
The table below shows ABB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.21||52-week high||$38.03|
|Prev. close||$32.86||52-week low||$24.07|
|Day high||$33.26||Avg. volume||1,531,388|
|50-day MA||$35.54||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$33.40||Market Cap||68.19B|
ABB Ltd (ABB) Company Bio
ABB Ltd. provides power and automation technologies for utility and industrial customers worldwide. These solutions include power products, power systems, automation products, process automation and robotics. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABB Social Stream
Latest ABB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abb Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABB as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
AMZN stock, ABB stock, IRBT stock, and NOC stock should all get a big lift from the increased use of robotics going forward.
These stocks to buy will protect your portfolio with a debt-ceiling standoff likely to negatively impact market sentiments.
SHANGHAI: Swiss tech giant ABB will realise robots make robots in Shanghai, the company announced at the 2021 International Business Leaders Advisory Council for the Mayor of Shanghai held on Friday. According to Peter Voser, chairman of ABB, with a total investment of 150 million U.S. dollars, ABBs new robotics factory in Shanghai will be  The post ABB to realise robots make robots in Shanghai appeared first on BOL News .
SHANGHAI, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- Swiss tech giant ABB will realize "robots make robots" in Shanghai, the company announced at the 2021 International Business Leaders'' Advisory Council for the Mayor of Shanghai held on Friday. According to Peter Voser, chairman of ABB, with a total investment of 150 million U.S. dollars, ABB''s new robotics factory in Shanghai will be put into operation in the first quarter of 2022.
ABB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|