ABB Ltd (ABB): Price and Financial Metrics
ABB Stock Summary
- Abb Ltd's market capitalization of $64,519,601,549 is ahead of 96.31% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Abb Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 142.46%; that's higher than 90.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABB is more volatile than only 10.31% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abb Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ETN, ZTS, BDX, PHG, and IDXX.
- Visit ABB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.new.abb.com.
ABB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.59||52-week high||$32.10|
|Prev. close||$31.70||52-week low||$16.80|
|Day high||$31.80||Avg. volume||1,953,579|
|50-day MA||$30.33||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$27.49||Market Cap||68.49B|
ABB Ltd (ABB) Company Bio
ABB Ltd. provides power and automation technologies for utility and industrial customers worldwide. These solutions include power products, power systems, automation products, process automation and robotics. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
ABB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Abb Ltd. To summarize, we found that Abb Ltd ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Abb Ltd ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 24.51; that's higher than 88.26% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.95 years, is -0.18% -- higher than merely 9.22% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- ABB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABB Social Stream
Latest ABB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abb Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABB as an investment opportunity.
Photo by 3alexd/E+ via Getty Images EU regulators look to be switching a stance on hybrid electric vehicles ("HEV/PHEV") to progress with the transition to fully-electric battery electric vehicles ("BEV"). Current EU policies have set PHEV roughly on par with BEV in terms of CO2 standards and other emissions targets,...
ABB India Ltd., incorporated in the year 1949, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 29588.77 Crore) operating in Engineering sector.
ABB's new share repurchase program is expected to remain operational till Mar 23, 2022.
ABB will launch on April 9, 2021 its previously announced follow-up share buyback program of up to $4.3 billion. Based on the current share price this represents a maximum of approximately 137 million shares. The maximum number of shares that may be repurchased under this new program on any given trading day is 1,543,644.
ABB is poised to benefit from strength across its businesses, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies.
ABB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABBWant to see what other sources are saying about Abb Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!