ABB Ltd (ABB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ABB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.76% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ABB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UNB, XPER, SMMF, BOH and EVBN.
ABB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Abb Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 2.74% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ABB, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -2.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 78.8% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Abb Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 78.8% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Abb Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 12.04% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ABB Dividend Chart
ABB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|