ABB Ltd (ABB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.18%, higher than about 6.86% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LNT, HAPP, PFE, COST and ELLO.
ABB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Abb Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 13.84% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Abb Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -13.84%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.65% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Abb Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Abb Ltd's dividend growth rate is greater than 33.54% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
ABB Dividend Chart
ABB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|