AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ABC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.41% of US stocks.
- ABC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ABC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
ABC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABC is 915.36 -- better than 99.95% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, Amerisourcebergen Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.82% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 985.27 for Amerisourcebergen Corp; that's greater than it is for 99.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amerisourcebergen Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FTDR, CHWY, EXPR, PTCT, and CCLP.
- ABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerisourcebergen Corp's official web site, go to www.amerisourcebergen.com.
ABC Valuation Summary
- ABC's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.9; this is 123.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 243 months.
- ABC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABC.
ABC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 111.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.84%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.75%.
The table below shows ABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.05% of graded US stocks.
- ABC's asset turnover comes in at 4.233 -- ranking 5th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, BXC, and ASPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABC.
The table below shows ABC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.08||52-week high||$167.19|
|Prev. close||$152.70||52-week low||$111.34|
|Day high||$153.71||Avg. volume||1,329,327|
|50-day MA||$156.22||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$134.81||Market Cap||32.06B|
AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC) Company Bio
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is an American drug wholesale company that was formed by the merger of Bergen Brunswig and AmeriSource in 2001. They provide drug distribution and consulting related to medical business operations and patient services. They also distribute a line of brand name and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) health care products and home health care supplies and equipment to health care providers throughout the United States, including acute care hospitals and health systems, independent and chain retail pharmacies, mail-order facilities, physicians, clinics and other alternate site facilities, as well as nursing and assisted living centers. They also provide pharmaceuticals and pharmacy services to long-term care, workers' compensation and specialty drug patients. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABC Latest Social Stream
View Full ABC Social Stream
Latest ABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerisourcebergen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABC as an investment opportunity.
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC), Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH), and McKesson (NYSE:MCK) announced on Friday their decision to proceed with more than $19B worth of agreement to settle claims over their role in fueling the opioid crisis in the U.S. The move comes after 46 of 49 eligible states, as well as the District...
Drug distributors McKesson, AmerisourceBergen and Cardinal Health are part of the settlement.
Drugmaker Johnson & Johnson and three major distributors finalized nationwide settlements over their role in the opioid addiction crisis Friday, an announcement that clears the way for $26 billion to flow to nearly every state and local government in the U.S. Taken together, the settlements are the largest to date among the many opioid-related cases that have been playing out across the country. They''re expected to provide a significant boost to efforts aimed at reversing the crisis in places that have been devastated by it, including many parts of rural America. Johnson & Johnson, AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health and McKesson announced the settlement plan last year, but the deal was contingent on getting participation from a critical mass of state and local governments. Friday was t...
Johnson and Johnson and three other major drug distributors on Friday finalized a historic $26 billion settlement in an opioid lawsuit brought against the companies.The settlement agreement with Johnson and Johnson, AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal…
MADISON, Wis. – Attorney General Kaul announced today the final approval of the $26 billion opioid agreement with the nation’s three major pharmaceutical distributors – Cardinal, McKesson, and AmerisourceBergen – and Johnson & Johnson. Following successful state sign-on and subdivision sign-on periods, the defendants will start releasing funds to a national administrator on April 2, […]
ABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|