AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ABC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ABC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABC is 5,382.26 -- better than 100% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Amerisourcebergen Corp has a higher such ratio than just 1.13% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -98.5 for Amerisourcebergen Corp; that's greater than it is for only 0.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UI, FTDR, WBK, STAF, and HYMC.
- ABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerisourcebergen Corp's official web site, go to www.amerisourcebergen.com.
ABC Valuation Summary
- ABC's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.9; this is 123.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 243 months.
- ABC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABC.
ABC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 111.28%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.88%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.53%.
The table below shows ABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.17% of graded US stocks.
- ABC's asset turnover comes in at 4.233 -- ranking 5th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- BXC, HBP, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABC.
The table below shows ABC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.55||52-week high||$128.87|
|Prev. close||$122.96||52-week low||$92.24|
|Day high||$122.56||Avg. volume||997,009|
|50-day MA||$121.20||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$116.41||Market Cap||24.84B|
AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC) Company Bio
AmerisourceBergen Corporation sources and distributes pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, and specialty drug patients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABC Latest Social Stream
View Full ABC Social Stream
Latest ABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerisourcebergen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABC as an investment opportunity.
AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) fiscal fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect solid performance at Pharmaceutical Distribution and Other units.
Schonfeld Strategic Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of AmerisourceBergen Co. (NYSE:ABC) during the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor purchased 275,229 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $31,510,000. Schonfeld Strategic Advisors LLC owned 0.13% of AmerisourceBergen as of its 
The market has largely recovered its losses of the last month. It had been a bit of a roller-coaster ride. Even the market has recovered, the concerns that we had in September are still present, especially the stretched valuations, supply chain issues, labor shortages, and, above all, threat of rising...
Heartland Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “Heartland Mid Cap Value Fund” third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here. Security selection was mixed with holdings in Real Estate and Financials leading on the upside, but the Strategy lagged its Russell Mid Cap® Value Index benchmark for the period. […]
AmerisourceBergen & Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Discuss “Moving Health Forward” at Second Annual ThinkLive Trade Virtual Conference
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, AmerisourceBergen concluded its second annual ThinkLive Trade virtual event, a three-day online summit geared toward brand, specialty, generic and consumer-product manufacturers. Over the course of the event, AmerisourceBergen leaders discussed the ever-evolving challenges and considerations that these manufacturers face when bringing products to market, and how AmerisourceBergen works with its partners to drive supply chain sophistication, maximize pa
ABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|