AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC): Price and Financial Metrics
ABC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABC is -279.03 -- better than merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- ABC's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.66% of US stocks.
- ABC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amerisourcebergen Corp are LII, SIEN, CHH, DXLG, and MDB.
- ABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerisourcebergen Corp's official web site, go to www.amerisourcebergen.com.
ABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.50||52-week high||$120.94|
|Prev. close||$119.50||52-week low||$81.51|
|Day high||$120.94||Avg. volume||1,174,746|
|50-day MA||$111.69||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$103.47||Market Cap||24.67B|
AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC) Company Bio
AmerisourceBergen Corporation sources and distributes pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, and specialty drug patients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
ABC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amerisourcebergen Corp. To summarize, we found that Amerisourcebergen Corp ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ABC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.04% -- higher than merely 18.78% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Amerisourcebergen Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -34.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.55% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Amerisourcebergen Corp experienced a tax rate of about 27% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 89.75% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABC Latest Social Stream
View Full ABC Social Stream
Latest ABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerisourcebergen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABC as an investment opportunity.
HCA Healthcare's (HCA) first-quarter earnings are likely to have witnessed better patient volumes and improved revenues.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Thomas Richmond as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » Photo by Thomas Barwick/DigitalVision...
AmerisourceBergen (ABC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
AmerisourceBergen Closes $1,525,000,000 0.737% Senior Notes Due 2023 and $1,000,000,000 2.700% Senior Notes Due 2031
AmerisourceBergen Corporation (NYSE: ABC) today announced the closing of its public offering of $1,525,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 0.737% Senior Notes due March 15, 2023 (the "2023 Notes") and $1,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 2.700% Senior Notes due March 15, 2031 (the "2031 Notes" and, together with the 2023 Notes, the "Notes"), in an underwritten registered public offering. The offering was made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement AmerisourceBergen filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on November 20, 2018.
AmerisourceBergen (ABC) is optimistic about maintaining a robust segmental performance amid the pandemic-led business disruptions.
ABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABCWant to do more research on Amerisourcebergen Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!