AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ABC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.46% of US stocks.
- ABC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ABC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ABC Stock Summary
- Amerisourcebergen Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.07% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Amerisourcebergen Corp has a higher such ratio than only 1.44% of stocks in our set.
- ABC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amerisourcebergen Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MAS, TRIB, BHC, CTK, and WU.
- Visit ABC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerisourcebergen.com.
ABC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABC's price/sales ratio is 99.16% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- ABC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ABC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABC.
ABC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 13.77%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 79.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.75%.
The table below shows ABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.17||52-week high||$125.86|
|Prev. close||$122.71||52-week low||$92.00|
|Day high||$123.24||Avg. volume||1,092,106|
|50-day MA||$116.96||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$110.18||Market Cap||25.10B|
AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC) Company Bio
AmerisourceBergen Corporation sources and distributes pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, and specialty drug patients in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
ABC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Amerisourcebergen Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Amerisourcebergen Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ABC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.15%; that's greater than just 10.21% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Amerisourcebergen Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -32.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 85.39% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABC Latest Social Stream
View Full ABC Social Stream
Latest ABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerisourcebergen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABC as an investment opportunity.
AmerisourceBergen (ABC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) fiscal third-quarter results are likely to reflect solid performance at Pharmaceutical Distribution and Other units.
Lawyers for a West Virginia city and county hard hit by the opioid crisis began wrapping up their case in a $2.5 billion trial on Tuesday arguing major drug distributors flooded the region with the addictive pills, while a defense lawyer put the blame on doctors. In closing arguments at the end of a landmark three-month trial, the lawyers for Huntington and Cabell County told U.S. District Judge David Faber in Charleston that evidence showed the region's crisis was caused by McKesson Corp, AmerisourceBergen Corp and Cardinal Health Inc.
After a nearly three-month trial, lawyers for a West Virginia city and its county are set to deliver closing arguments on Tuesday in their case against the nation's largest drug distributors, seeking $2.5 billion to remedy an opioid crisis they say the companies helped cause. Huntington and Cabell County, along with the rest of the state's local governments, have not signed on to the $21 billion nationwide settlement with distributors McKesson Corp, AmerisourceBergen Corp and Cardinal Health Inc announced last week, instead betting that they can do better on their own.
After the end of the second quarter, let's take a look at where things stand in the InvestorPlace Best Stocks for 2021 contest.
ABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|