AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABC POWR Grades
- ABC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ABC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47.33% of US stocks).
ABC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABC is -1,357.46 -- better than just 0% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP has a higher such ratio than only 2.48% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 594.8 for AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBI, JILL, LYV, GB, and ATTO.
- ABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP's official web site, go to www.amerisourcebergen.com.
ABC Valuation Summary
- ABC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABC.
ABC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -55.42%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.8%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 49.68%.
The table below shows ABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.05% of graded US stocks.
- ABC's asset turnover comes in at 4.233 -- ranking 5th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, BXC, and ASPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABC.
The table below shows ABC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.73||52-week high||$174.63|
|Prev. close||$158.47||52-week low||$134.63|
|Day high||$159.72||Avg. volume||1,476,026|
|50-day MA||$165.97||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$152.31||Market Cap||32.24B|
AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC) Company Bio
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is an American drug wholesale company that was formed by the merger of Bergen Brunswig and AmeriSource in 2001. They provide drug distribution and consulting related to medical business operations and patient services. They also distribute a line of brand name and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) health care products and home health care supplies and equipment to health care providers throughout the United States, including acute care hospitals and health systems, independent and chain retail pharmacies, mail-order facilities, physicians, clinics and other alternate site facilities, as well as nursing and assisted living centers. They also provide pharmaceuticals and pharmacy services to long-term care, workers' compensation and specialty drug patients. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABC Latest Social Stream
View Full ABC Social Stream
Latest ABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABC as an investment opportunity.
AmerisourceBergen Corporation ( NYSE:ABC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Typically, the ex-dividend...
Lab Notes: Drexel and Bancroft team up to advance autism research; AmerisourceBergen forms new partnership
This week's life sciences industry news includes items on a research collaboration focused on supporting people with autism, the launch of a new drug distribution partnership, a pending acquisition, and more.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Here, we discuss five stocks from the Dental Supplies industry that are likely to create wealth for investors - MCK, ABC, LH, CAH and MMSI.
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q1, AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC ) earned $476.17 million, a 59.43% increase from the preceding quarter. AmerisourceBergen also posted a total of $62.85 billion in sales, a 2.73% increase since Q4. AmerisourceBergen earned $298.68 million, and sales totaled $61.17 billion in Q4. What Is ROCE? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|