AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC): Price and Financial Metrics
ABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.52||52-week high||$176.62|
|Prev. close||$172.59||52-week low||$135.14|
|Day high||$175.34||Avg. volume||1,304,489|
|50-day MA||$167.06||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$158.22||Market Cap||35.33B|
ABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ABC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
ABC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABC is 878.79 -- better than 99.98% of US stocks.
- ABC's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.68% of US stocks.
- ABC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 100% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PBPB, SONN, WK, HRTX, and SOND.
- ABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP's official web site, go to www.amerisourcebergen.com.
ABC Valuation Summary
- ABC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 98.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABC.
ABC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 101.59%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.96%.
The table below shows ABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.05% of graded US stocks.
- ABC's asset turnover comes in at 4.233 -- ranking 5th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, BXC, and ASPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABC.
The table below shows ABC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABC, see our ABC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$140.62||Average Broker Recommendation||1.63 (Moderate Buy)|
AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC) Company Bio
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is an American drug wholesale company that was formed by the merger of Bergen Brunswig and AmeriSource in 2001. They provide drug distribution and consulting related to medical business operations and patient services. They also distribute a line of brand name and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) health care products and home health care supplies and equipment to health care providers throughout the United States, including acute care hospitals and health systems, independent and chain retail pharmacies, mail-order facilities, physicians, clinics and other alternate site facilities, as well as nursing and assisted living centers. They also provide pharmaceuticals and pharmacy services to long-term care, workers' compensation and specialty drug patients. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABC Latest Social Stream
View Full ABC Social Stream
Latest ABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABC as an investment opportunity.
Walgreens Layoffs 2023: What to Know About the Latest WBA Job Cuts
Most of the Walgreens (WBA) layoffs will affect workers at its two main offices.
Alcon (ALC) Vision Care Sales Robust, Margin Pressure Persists
For Alcon (ALC), in terms of end market, Surgical global cataract procedure growth varies significantly by region.
Zacks.com featured highlights include J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Archer-Daniels-Midland, NVIDIA, Tractor Supply and AmerisourceBergen
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Archer-Daniels-Midland, NVIDIA, Tractor Supply and AmerisourceBergen are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Globus Medical's (GMED) REFLECT Correction System Gets FDA Nod
Globus Medical's (GMED) REFLECT is intended to treat young children with progressive scoliosis, while preserving motion, stability and future modulated growth.
Here's Why Investors Should Retain LabCorp (LH) Stock for Now
Investors are optimistic about LabCorp (LH) on strategic partnerships and upbeat guidance.
ABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABCWant to do more research on Amerisourcebergen Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...