AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABC's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 88.32% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ABC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.08%, higher than about only 11.84% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ABC has less volatility in its price than 92.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FLY, MOFG, TDW, LADR and AMNB.
ABC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ABC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.39% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Amerisourcebergen Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ABC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.53% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Amerisourcebergen Corp has a beta lower than 71.69% of such peers.
ABC Dividend Chart
ABC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|