AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 86.75% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ABC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about 6.62% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ABC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -4,264,808,000, ranking above just 0.05% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ABC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRTN, YPF, FDS, KWR and CMCT.
ABC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ABC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 545.19%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amerisourcebergen Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, ABC's provides a return of 545.19% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 86.55% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Amerisourcebergen Corp, its beta is lower than 82.96% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ABC Dividend Chart
ABC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|