Ameris Bancorp (ABCB): Price and Financial Metrics
ABCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.64||52-week high||$53.02|
|Prev. close||$42.09||52-week low||$28.33|
|Day high||$43.36||Avg. volume||416,228|
|50-day MA||$39.10||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$38.06||Market Cap||2.94B|
ABCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABCB POWR Grades
- ABCB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.71% of US stocks.
- ABCB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ABCB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.14% of US stocks).
ABCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.85 for AMERIS BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 85.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 56.93%, AMERIS BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 87.44% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABCB comes in at -15.65% -- higher than that of merely 19.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERIS BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LSBK, CBU, BCML, FRME, and BY.
- Visit ABCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerisbank.com.
ABCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ABCB's price/sales ratio is 31.82% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ABCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABCB.
ABCB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 343.23%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -53.18%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.38%.
The table below shows ABCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.05% of graded US stocks.
- ABCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 74th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNWB, OMF, and ALLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABCB.
The table below shows ABCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Company Bio
Ameris Bancorp provides banking services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through three segments: Banking Division, Mortgage Division, and SBA Division. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Moultrie, Georgia.
ABCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABCB Social Stream
Latest ABCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERIS BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABCB as an investment opportunity.
Ameris Bancorp's (NASDAQ:ABCB) investors will be pleased with their 24% return over the last three years
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Ameris Bank has promoted Ross McWilliams to executive vice president and managing director of the banks' Homebuilder Division. This group serves the homebuilder industry by providing loans and additional banking services for new home construction, as well as lot purchases and development.
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ:ABCB) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone, and welcome to Ameris Bancorp’s Third Quarter Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please also note today’s event is being recorded. […]
Q3 2023 Ameris Bancorp Earnings Call
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
ABCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|