Ameris Bancorp (ABCB): Price and Financial Metrics
ABCB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ABCB is currently 126.4, higher than 95.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.82%, Ameris Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.42% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABCB comes in at 16.26% -- higher than that of 89.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBSI, SHBI, WSFS, THFF, and GSBC.
- ABCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ameris Bancorp's official web site, go to www.amerisbank.com.
ABCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.64||52-week high||$50.91|
|Prev. close||$48.12||52-week low||$17.12|
|Day high||$48.54||Avg. volume||406,876|
|50-day MA||$42.71||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$30.34||Market Cap||3.31B|
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Company Bio
Ameris Bancorp provides banking services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through three segments: Banking Division, Mortgage Division, and SBA Division. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Moultrie, Georgia.
ABCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABCB Social Stream
Latest ABCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameris Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABCB as an investment opportunity.
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
The net income ratio gives us the exact profitability level of a company. It reflects the percentage of net income to total sales revenues.
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ:ABCB) released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The bank reported $1.47 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.17 by $0.30, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Ameris Bancorp had a return on equity of 10.68% and a net margin of 20.24%. The company had revenue of $275.60 million […]
The following slide deck was published by Ameris Bancorp in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.64% and 0.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ABCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameris Bancorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!