Ameris Bancorp (ABCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABCB POWR Grades
- ABCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- ABCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ABCB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.57% of US stocks).
ABCB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMERIS BANCORP is higher than merely 10.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 129.81%, AMERIS BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.04% of about US stocks.
- AMERIS BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -43.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERIS BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NWBI, FRME, WSBC, BYFC, and HAFC.
- Visit ABCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerisbank.com.
ABCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ABCB's price/sales ratio is 140% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- ABCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABCB.
ABCB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 343.23%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -53.18%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.38%.
The table below shows ABCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.05% of graded US stocks.
- ABCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 74th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNWB, OMF, and ALLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABCB.
The table below shows ABCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABCB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABCB, see our ABCB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$56.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
ABCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.03||52-week high||$54.24|
|Prev. close||$35.79||52-week low||$34.28|
|Day high||$37.95||Avg. volume||450,128|
|50-day MA||$46.35||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$46.95||Market Cap||2.50B|
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Company Bio
Ameris Bancorp provides banking services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through three segments: Banking Division, Mortgage Division, and SBA Division. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Moultrie, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABCB Social Stream
Latest ABCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERIS BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABCB as an investment opportunity.
Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) Surges 8.5%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Ameris Bank Donates $2,055,000 to Support 15 Rural Georgia Hospitals
Ameris Bank has donated $2,055,000 to 15 rural hospitals across the state of Georgia, through the Georgia HEART Hospital Program in 2023. Ameris has been participating in the program since 2018, contributing more than $10,000,000.
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ:ABCB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ:ABCB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 27, 2023 Operator: Hello everyone and welcome to the Ameris Bancorp fourth quarter 2022 conference call, and thank you for standing by. My name is Daisy and I will be coordinating your call today. If you would like to register a question, please press star followed […]
Earnings Report: Ameris Bancorp Missed Revenue Estimates By 6.4%
Ameris Bancorp ( NASDAQ:ABCB ) just released its latest full-year report and things are not looking great. Results look...
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Lags Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.69% and 2.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ABCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameris Bancorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...