Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABCB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.42% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for free cash flow, ABCB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 4.87% US-listed dividend payers.
- ABCB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 533.3% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 98.55% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABCB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CANG, REYN, NWFL, RKT and GHM.
ABCB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ABCB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 66.24%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ameris Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Ameris Bancorp's expected return of -66.24% is higher than only 13.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ABCB has a discount rate lower than only 13.62% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for ABCB, its beta is lower than only 15.6% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ABCB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.48% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ABCB Dividend Chart
ABCB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|