Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABEV POWR Grades
- ABEV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.01% of US stocks.
- ABEV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- ABEV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ABEV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,676,791,783, Ambev Sa has a greater market value than 94.21% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ABEV is currently 2.28, higher than just 6.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ambev Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KHC, NOC, KDP, TT, and AIG.
- Visit ABEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ambev.com.br.
ABEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.96||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$3.03||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$2.96||Avg. volume||24,520,342|
|50-day MA||$3.20||Dividend yield||0.34%|
|200-day MA||$3.09||Market Cap||46.58B|
Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV) Company Bio
Ambev SA engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beverages. Its products include beer, carbonated soft drinks, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products. It operates through the following geographical segments: Brazil; Central America and Caribbean; Latin America South; and Canada. The Brazil segment operates two business sub units involving beers and non-alcoholic beverages. The Central America and Caribbean segment includes direct operations in the Dominican Republic, Saint Vincent, Antigua, Dominica, Cuba, Guatemala, Barbados and Panama. The Latin America South segment comprises of operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. The Canada segment represents the Labatt’s operations. The company was founded on July 8, 2005 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEV Social Stream
Latest ABEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambev Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEV as an investment opportunity.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them produce other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. Beer stocks, represented by the broad Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP), have underperformed the broader market.
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to invest in today according to Rob Cope’s Columbus Point. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Rob Cope’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Invest In Today According to Rob Cope’s Columbus Point. Columbus Point is a […]
Today with us, we have Mr. Jean Jereissati, CEO for Ambev; and Mr. Forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of Ambev's management and on information currently available to the company. Investors should understand general economic conditions, industry conditions, and other operating factors could also affect the future results of Ambev and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in such forward-looking statements.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Ambev SA (NYSE:ABEV) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips from […]
Although the major indices have been flying, you can’t bet on them all, which augurs well for these cheap stocks to consider.
ABEV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|