Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABEV POWR Grades
- ABEV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.28% of US stocks.
- ABEV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ABEV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.75% of US stocks).
ABEV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $50,048,969,506, Ambev Sa has a greater market value than 94.59% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ambev Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Ambev Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KDP, GIS, ECL, KHC, and TT.
- ABEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ambev Sa's official web site, go to www.ambev.com.br.
ABEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.51||52-week high||$3.55|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$2.42|
|Day high||$2.62||Avg. volume||26,899,834|
|50-day MA||$2.80||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$2.85||Market Cap||39.50B|
Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV) Company Bio
Ambev SA engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beverages. Its products include beer, carbonated soft drinks, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products. It operates through the following geographical segments: Brazil; Central America and Caribbean; Latin America South; and Canada. The Brazil segment operates two business sub units involving beers and non-alcoholic beverages. The Central America and Caribbean segment includes direct operations in the Dominican Republic, Saint Vincent, Antigua, Dominica, Cuba, Guatemala, Barbados and Panama. The Latin America South segment comprises of operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. The Canada segment represents the Labatt’s operations. The company was founded on July 8, 2005 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEV Social Stream
Latest ABEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambev Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEV as an investment opportunity.
Ambev S.A. (ABEV) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Jean Jereissati - Chief Executive Officer Lucas Lira - Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Marcella Recchia - Credit Suisse Sergio Matsumoto - Citigroup Inc. Alan Alanis - Banco Santander Lucas...
Brazilian brewer Ambev SA''s fourth-quarter net income fell 45.6% from a year earlier to 3.75 billion reais ($748.55 million), it said on Thursday, citing widespread deceleration across the industry.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) – Brazilian brewer Ambev SA’s fourth-quarter net income fell 45.6% from a year earlier to 3.75 billion reais ($748.55 million), it said on Thursday, citing widespread deceleration across the industry.
Ambev SA Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q4
No summary available.
ABEV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|