Ambev S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 1 Common Share) (ABEV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABEV Stock Summary
- ABEV has a higher market value than 94.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,942,772,733.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ambev Sa is higher than merely 7.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ambev Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ambev Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be KDP, KHC, NOC, WIT, and BF.B.
- Visit ABEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ambev.com.br.
ABEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$3.67|
|Prev. close||$2.73||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||25,565,359|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||41.21B|
Ambev S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 1 Common Share) (ABEV) Company Bio
Ambev produces, distributes, and sells beer, draft beer, soft drinks, other non-alcoholic beverages, malt, and food in the Americas. The company operates through Latin America North, Latin America South, and Canada segments. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
ABEV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ABEV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ambev Sa ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 73.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ambev Sa, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.03 years, is -0.06% -- higher than just 16.6% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 8.83% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Ambev Sa experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than just 18.49% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEV Social Stream
Latest ABEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambev Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEV as an investment opportunity.
Victims of the GameStop (NYSE:GME) bubble have learned an important lesson. It seems people always conveniently forget the most important rule on Wall Street. In order to be worth money, at some point a company must make money. That applies to our recent penny stock bubble as well. Hundreds of companies in this risky section of the market soared in December and January as day traders endeavored to out-trade the pros on Wall Street. But the only reason many of these stocks surged higher was because they were penny stocks. Full stop. Low priced companies in almost every sector of the market ripped higher, irrespective of company fundamentals or the economy.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Now the penny stock bubble is bursting and its victims are learning the...
This article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Yacktman’s 13F stock portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Yacktman Asset Management’s regulatory 13F Form filed on 02/01/2021. Please visit our Tracking Yacktman Asset Management series to get an idea...
Harpoon Brewery: Tom Brady's Super Bowl return brings 'lots of interest' for Drizly/Uber booze delivery
Here's how Boston- based Drizly and former New England Patriots Tom Brady is giving a bit of a boost to Harpoon Brewery's sales.
Brazilian beermaker Ambev will receive 1,000 electric vehicles, including vans and trucks, from startup FNM and truckmaker Agrale, the company told Reuters on Thursday, as part of its plan to convert its fleet to clean energy. Ambev has some 5,300 trucks in its fleet, one of Brazil's largest, used to distribute beer and other beverages across South America's largest economy, where it dominates the market. Ambev has said it wants at least half of its truck fleet to operate on clean energy by 2023.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 817 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of September 30th, 2020. […]
ABEV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABEVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ambev Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!