Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABEV POWR Grades
- ABEV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABEV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ABEV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ABEV Stock Summary
- ABEV has a higher market value than 95.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $60,107,374,460.
- Of note is the ratio of Ambev Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.08%, Ambev Sa's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOC, CP, NEM, KHC, and ETN.
- Visit ABEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ambev.com.br.
ABEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.79||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$3.82||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$3.87||Avg. volume||23,918,879|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||59.64B|
Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV) Company Bio
Ambev SA engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beverages. Its products include beer, carbonated soft drinks, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products. It operates through the following geographical segments: Brazil; Central America and Caribbean; Latin America South; and Canada. The Brazil segment operates two business sub units involving beers and non-alcoholic beverages. The Central America and Caribbean segment includes direct operations in the Dominican Republic, Saint Vincent, Antigua, Dominica, Cuba, Guatemala, Barbados and Panama. The Latin America South segment comprises of operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. The Canada segment represents the Labatt’s operations. The company was founded on July 8, 2005 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
ABEV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ambev Sa. To summarize, we found that Ambev Sa ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 62%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ambev Sa ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.02 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than just 17.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 9.33% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Ambev Sa experienced a tax rate of about 9% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than just 21.77% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEV Social Stream
Latest ABEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambev Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEV as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard Inc and drinks company Ambev, major sponsors of South American soccer, backed away from the Copa America on Wednesday as players criticized organizers for moving the tournament to Brazil despite one of the world's worst COVID-19 outbreaks. Last week, the South American Football Confederation unexpectedly relocated the tournament, which kicks off on Sunday, after co-hosts Colombia were dropped because of civil unrest and Argentina withdrew after a surge in coronavirus infections. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, who has played down the severity of the coronavirus and fought against lockdowns, threw his support behind the move.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them produce other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. Beer stocks, represented by the broad Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP), have underperformed the broader market.
In this article we discuss the 10 best wine stocks to invest in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Wine Stocks to Invest in 2021. The wine industry in the United States, which traditionally relies on tasting room and restaurant sales for close […]
Cheap stocks can be risky, but they can also provide cash flow when they have a steady, reliable dividend like these seven stocks do.
We're near the halfway point through Thursday and that means it's time for a market update covering the most active stocks.
ABEV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|