Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV): Price and Financial Metrics
ABEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$3.24|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$2.66||Avg. volume||17,730,717|
|50-day MA||$2.89||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$2.82||Market Cap||41.27B|
ABEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABEV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- ABEV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- ABEV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ABEV Stock Summary
- AMBEV SA's market capitalization of $41,423,070,318 is ahead of 94.57% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of AMBEV SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABEV comes in at 31.58% -- higher than that of 93.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBEV SA, a group of peers worth examining would be PH, KHC, GIS, AIG, and CRH.
- Visit ABEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ambev.com.br.
Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV) Company Bio
Ambev, formally Companhia de Bebidas das Américas, is a Brazilian brewing company now merged into Anheuser-Busch InBev. Its name translates to "Beverage Company of the Americas", hence the "Ambev" abbreviation. It was created on July 1, 1999, with the merger of two breweries, Brahma and Antarctica. The merger was approved by the board of directors of the Brazilian Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE) on March 30, 2000. The organization's headquarters are in São Paulo, Brazil. It is one of the largest companies by market capitalization in Brazil and in the Southern hemisphere. (Source:Wikipedia)
ABEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABEV Latest Social Stream
View Full ABEV Social Stream
Latest ABEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMBEV SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABEV as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we are going to discuss the 12 best alcohol stocks to own according to hedge funds. You can skip our detailed analysis of the global alcohol industry, the rise of RTDs, and the recent shifts in the global alcohol market, and go directly to 5 Best Alcohol Stocks to Own According to […]
FEMSA (FMX) is well placed for growth thanks to momentum in its business units, focus on Digital@FEMSA, effective growth strategies and robust market demand.
ABEV vs. DEO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Monster Beverage (MNST) stays in good stride, driven by strong demand for its energy drinks, business momentum, pricing actions, innovation and a lineup of product launches.
Diageo (DEO) looks poised for growth on a solid business momentum, driven by premiumization efforts, recovery across markets, pricing actions and supply productivity savings amid inflation woes.
ABEV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|