Ambev S.A. ADR (ABEV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABEV's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 97.17% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ABEV reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.67% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ABEV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 23,739,800,000; for context, that's better than 99.3% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABEV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WMT, CLPS, OVBC, CFFN and SLRX.
ABEV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ABEV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 77.06% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ambev Sa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Ambev Sa produces a dividend yield 0.63% -- which falls in the bottom 8.96%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, ABEV is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 18.67% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ABEV than it is for merely 21.43% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
ABEV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|