Ambev S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 1 Common Share) (ABEV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABEV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 21,958,300,000; for context, that's better than 99.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ABEV has returned $7,871,300,000 US dollars -- more than 96.92% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABEV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KEN, BBY, NDAQ, BGFV and HBM.
ABEV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ABEV, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 52.85% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ambev Sa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Ambev Sa than it is for 6.33% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ABEV boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 7.06% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, ABEV's equity discount rate is less than only 15.19% of those stocks.
ABEV Dividend Chart
ABEV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|