Ambev S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 1 Common Share) (ABEV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABEV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 21,958,300,000; for context, that's better than 99.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABEV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ET, CLI, CBOE, JCS and RUSHA.
ABEV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ABEV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 27.65% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ambev Sa are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ABEV than it is for 5.13% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Ambev Sa has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.27% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector, ABEV's equity discount rate is less than only 12.82% of those stocks.
ABEV Dividend Chart
ABEV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|