Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX): Price and Financial Metrics
ABTX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.57%, Allegiance Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.71% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Allegiance Bancshares Inc comes in at 61.19%, a number that bests 91.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABTX comes in at 26.13% -- higher than that of 91.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBK, FBMS, BUSE, ORRF, and RBNC.
- Visit ABTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegiancebank.com.
ABTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABTX Price/Volume Stats
Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Company Bio
Allegiance Bancshares is a Houston, Texas based bank holding company. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Allegiance Bank, Allegiance provides a diversified range of commercial banking services primarily to Houston metropolitan area-based small to medium-sized businesses and individual customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.