Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABTX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ABTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABTX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ABTX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ABTX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 289.49, ALLEGIANCE BANCSHARES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.1%, ALLEGIANCE BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.17% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABTX is more volatile than just 5.95% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLEGIANCE BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTBK, AMNB, FBMS, MBCN, and CATY.
- Visit ABTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegiancebank.com.
ABTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ABTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.71% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 85 months, ABTX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABTX.
ABTX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 105.7%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.7%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.5%.
The table below shows ABTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.22% of graded US stocks.
- ABTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CMA, FCCY, and STL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABTX.
The table below shows ABTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.63||52-week high||$46.96|
|Prev. close||$41.99||52-week low||$37.04|
|Day high||$42.57||Avg. volume||80,659|
|50-day MA||$43.59||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$42.20||Market Cap||830.93M|
Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Company Bio
Allegiance Bancshares is a Houston, Texas based bank holding company. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Allegiance Bank, Allegiance provides a diversified range of commercial banking services primarily to Houston metropolitan area-based small to medium-sized businesses and individual customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ABTX Social Stream
Latest ABTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGIANCE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABTX as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) and Carter Bankshares, Inc. (CARE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investors need to pay close attention to Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
PG&E and EQT Set to Join S&P 500; ExlService to Join S&P MidCap 400; Others to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600:
The companies previously said they expected the merger to be completed in the second quarter of 2022.
HOUSTON, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABTX) (“Allegiance”), the holding company of Allegiance Bank, and CBTX, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBTX) (“CBTX”), the holding company of CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., today jointly announced receipt of regulatory approval from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to complete the previously announced merger of equals. This approval follows prior approvals from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Texas
ABTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allegiance Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch