Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABTX POWR Grades
- ABTX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.52% of US stocks.
- ABTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ABTX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.06% of US stocks).
ABTX Stock Summary
- ABTX's went public 5.81 years ago, making it older than merely 19.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.07 for Allegiance Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABTX comes in at 8.76% -- higher than that of 77.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBMS, SRCE, LSBK, BUSE, and IROQ.
- ABTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegiance Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.allegiancebank.com.
ABTX Valuation Summary
- ABTX's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 9.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ABTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 70 months.
- Over the past 70 months, ABTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABTX.
ABTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.69||52-week high||$43.34|
|Prev. close||$35.69||52-week low||$21.44|
|Day high||$36.70||Avg. volume||64,569|
|50-day MA||$38.46||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$36.83||Market Cap||740.51M|
Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Company Bio
Allegiance Bancshares is a Houston, Texas based bank holding company. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Allegiance Bank, Allegiance provides a diversified range of commercial banking services primarily to Houston metropolitan area-based small to medium-sized businesses and individual customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
ABTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ABTX Social Stream
Latest ABTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegiance Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABTX as an investment opportunity.
Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Courtney Theriot - EVP and Chief Accounting Officer Steve Retzloff - CEO Ray Vitulli - President and CEO, Allegiance Bank Paul Egge - EVP and CFO Okan Akin - EVP, Chief Risk Officer...
This morning's earnings call will be led by Steve Retzloff, CEO of the company; Ray Vitulli, President of the company and CEO of Allegiance Bank; Paul Egge, Executive Vice President and CFO; Okan Akin, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer of the Company and President of Allegiance Bank; and Shanna Kessel, Executive Vice President and General Counsel. Thank you, Courtney.
Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.43% and 0.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Record net income and diluted earnings per share of $22.9 million and $1.12 for the second quarter 2021, respectively, and $40.9 million and $2.01 for the six months ended June 30, 2021, respectivelyDeposit growth of 15.6% to $5.43 billion as of June 30, 2021 from $4.70 billion as of June 30, 2020, driven primarily by $513.7 million, or 17.4%, growth in interest-bearing deposits and $218.9 million, or 12.5%, growth in noninterest-bearing depositsBoard declared quarterly dividend of $0.12 per sha
HOUSTON, Tx., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABTX) (“Allegiance”), the holding company of Allegiance Bank, announced the Board of Directors of Allegiance declared a cash dividend of $0.12 per share to be paid on September 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 31, 2021. About Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. As of March 31, 2021, Allegiance was a $6.43 billion asset Houston, Texas-based bank holding company. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Allegia
ABTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allegiance Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch