Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABTX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ABTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABTX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ABTX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.84% of US stocks).
ABTX Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.15 for Allegiance Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABTX is more volatile than just 9.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABTX comes in at 17.18% -- higher than that of 87.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allegiance Bancshares Inc are OCFC, CZNC, FBK, FIBK, and AUB.
- ABTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegiance Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.allegiancebank.com.
ABTX Valuation Summary
- ABTX's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 183.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 71 months, ABTX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- ABTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABTX.
ABTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.8% of graded US stocks.
- ABTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 260th of 433 Banking stocks.
- WBS, PNFP, and SLCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABTX.
The table below shows ABTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.83||52-week high||$43.34|
|Prev. close||$40.12||52-week low||$26.25|
|Day high||$40.15||Avg. volume||60,443|
|50-day MA||$37.43||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$38.48||Market Cap||805.16M|
Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Company Bio
Allegiance Bancshares is a Houston, Texas based bank holding company. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Allegiance Bank, Allegiance provides a diversified range of commercial banking services primarily to Houston metropolitan area-based small to medium-sized businesses and individual customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ABTX Social Stream
Latest ABTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegiance Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABTX as an investment opportunity.
Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HOUSTON, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABTX) (Allegiance), the holding company of Allegiance Bank, today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2021 results on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Central (10:00 a.m. Eastern). The conference call will be hosted by Steve Retzloff, Chief Executive Officer; Ray Vitulli, President; and Paul Egge, Chief Financial Officer. The related earnings release will be issued prior to the market opening on Thursday, October 28, 2021, and will also be available on the Investor Relations section of Allegiances website at www.allegiancebank.com , under News and Events News.
HOUSTON, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABTX) (“Allegiance”), the holding company of Allegiance Bank, today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2021 results on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Central (10:00 a.m. Eastern). The conference call will be hosted by Steve Retzloff, Chief Executive Officer; Ray Vitulli, President; and Paul Egge, Chief Financial Officer. The related earnings release will be issued pri
Allegiance (ABTX) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
It looks like Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ABTX ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
ABTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allegiance Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegiance Bancshares Inc (ABTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch