Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ABTX has issued more dividends than only 3.47% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ABTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 61,433,000, ranking above 89.38% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ABTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OBCI, STFC, BGS, TSCO and EQIX.
ABTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ABTX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 81.4%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allegiance Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Allegiance Bancshares Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 13.19% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Allegiance Bancshares Inc's estimated return of -81.4% surpasses about 8.67% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ABTX Dividend Chart
ABTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|