Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABTX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 6.7% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ABTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 81,128,000, ranking above 87.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ABTX's price: CALM, TG, AUDC, AWK and HBB.
ABTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ABTX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 82.12%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ABTX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Allegiance Bancshares Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 13.78% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, ABTX's provides a return of -82.12% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 9.54% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ABTX Dividend Chart
ABTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|