Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ABTX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 6.76% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ABTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 81,128,000; for context, that's better than 87.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ABTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENIC, GNSS, PNW, AQN and CALM.
ABTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ABTX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.6%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allegiance Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Allegiance Bancshares Inc produces a dividend yield 1.26% -- which falls in the bottom 22.9%.
- ABTX's market cap of approximately $906 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 24.21% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, ABTX's equity discount rate is less than 66.54% of those stocks.
ABTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|