Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ABTX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 6.76% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ABTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 81,128,000; for context, that's better than 87.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ABTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENIC, GNSS, PNW, AQN and CALM.
ABTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Allegiance Bancshares Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 69.39% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allegiance Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 732 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 16.55% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -69.39%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 16.32% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Allegiance Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 16.32% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
ABTX Dividend Chart
ABTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|