Arcosa, Inc. (ACA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- ACA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.68% of US stocks).
ACA Stock Summary
- Arcosa Inc's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 5.71% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Arcosa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.3%, Arcosa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DIOD, RMAX, GPX, LGL, and CSGS.
- ACA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcosa Inc's official web site, go to www.arcosa.com.
ACA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.29||52-week high||$68.46|
|Prev. close||$64.47||52-week low||$31.03|
|Day high||$65.27||Avg. volume||298,484|
|50-day MA||$62.45||Dividend yield||0.31%|
|200-day MA||$54.08||Market Cap||3.10B|
Arcosa, Inc. (ACA) Company Bio
Arcosa, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides infrastructure-related products and solutions for the construction, energy, and transportation markets in North America. It operates through three segments: Construction Products Group, Energy Equipment Group, and Transportation Products Group. The Construction Products Group segment offers natural and lightweight aggregates, trench shields, shoring products, and specialty milled or processed materials that are used in construction landscape, including commercial, industrial, road and bridge, and underground construction. It serves equipment rental dealers, as well as commercial, residential, and industrial contractors. The Energy Equipment Group segment provides structural wind towers for wind turbine producers; steel utility structures for electricity transmission and distribution; pressurized and non-pressurized tanks that store and transport various products, including propane, anhydrous ammonia, and natural gas liquids; and fertilizer storage containers for agricultural markets. The Transportation Products Group segment offers hopper barges, tank barges, fiberglass covers, hatches, castings, and winches for commercial marine transportation companies and industrial shippers; axles, circular forgings, and coupling devices for freight, tank, locomotive, and passenger rail transportation equipment, as well as for other industrial uses; and cast components for use in the industrial and mining sectors. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
ACA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ACA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arcosa Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Arcosa Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 92. Its equity weight surpasses that of 78.77% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 24.7% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ACA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACA Social Stream
Latest ACA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcosa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACA as an investment opportunity.
Arcosa, Inc. (ACA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Gail Peck - SVP Finance and Treasurer Antonio Carrillo - President and CEO Scott Beasley - CFO Conference Call Participants Ian Zaffino - Oppenheimer Brent Thielman - DA Davidson Julio Romero - Sidoti Justin...
The following slide deck was published by Arcosa, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Now, I would like to turn the call over to your host Gail Peck, SVP, Finance and Treasurer for Arcosa. Ms. Peck, you may begin. With me today are Antonio Carrillo, President and CEO; and Scott Beasley, CFO.
Arcosa, Inc. (NYSE: ACA) ("Arcosa," the "Company," "We," or "Our"), a provider of infrastructure-related products and solutions, today released its 2020 Sustainability Report.
Every investor in Arcosa, Inc. ( NYSE:ACA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large companies...
ACA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|