Arcosa, Inc. (ACA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.52% of US stocks.
- ACA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ACA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.06% of US stocks).
ACA Stock Summary
- ACA's went public 3.91 years ago, making it older than just 17.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 28.47, ARCOSA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ARCOSA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRS, AMS, AZEK, TEX, and NAPA.
- Visit ACA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcosa.com.
ACA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ACA's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 47 months, ACA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACA.
ACA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.89% of graded US stocks.
- ACA's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 44th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.11||52-week high||$65.80|
|Prev. close||$56.65||52-week low||$43.42|
|Day high||$58.56||Avg. volume||210,230|
|50-day MA||$58.07||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$53.08||Market Cap||2.76B|
Arcosa, Inc. (ACA) Company Bio
Arcosa, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides infrastructure-related products and solutions for the construction, energy, and transportation markets in North America. It operates through three segments: Construction Products Group, Energy Equipment Group, and Transportation Products Group. The Construction Products Group segment offers natural and lightweight aggregates, trench shields, shoring products, and specialty milled or processed materials that are used in construction landscape, including commercial, industrial, road and bridge, and underground construction. It serves equipment rental dealers, as well as commercial, residential, and industrial contractors. The Energy Equipment Group segment provides structural wind towers for wind turbine producers; steel utility structures for electricity transmission and distribution; pressurized and non-pressurized tanks that store and transport various products, including propane, anhydrous ammonia, and natural gas liquids; and fertilizer storage containers for agricultural markets. The Transportation Products Group segment offers hopper barges, tank barges, fiberglass covers, hatches, castings, and winches for commercial marine transportation companies and industrial shippers; axles, circular forgings, and coupling devices for freight, tank, locomotive, and passenger rail transportation equipment, as well as for other industrial uses; and cast components for use in the industrial and mining sectors. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACA Social Stream
Latest ACA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCOSA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACA as an investment opportunity.
TRI Pointe (TPH) ails from supply chain disruption and inflationary pressures.
RPM International (RPM) is benefiting from a solid operational improvement plan and buyout synergies. Yet, inflation is a pressing concern.
Investors need to pay close attention to Arcosa (ACA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
KBR to integrate and deploy critical carbon capture solutions to help its clients meet their sustainability targets.
Here is how Arcosa (ACA) and Dycom Industries (DY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ACA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|