Arcosa, Inc. (ACA): Price and Financial Metrics
ACA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.21||52-week high||$79.38|
|Prev. close||$73.90||52-week low||$52.04|
|Day high||$74.31||Avg. volume||241,505|
|50-day MA||$75.98||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$66.33||Market Cap||3.57B|
ACA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACA POWR Grades
- ACA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- ACA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.78% of US stocks).
ACA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARCOSA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ACA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.35% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ACA has reported earnings growth of 169.64%, putting it ahead of 91.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NC, SAIC, CSAN, RDN, and UFPT.
- ACA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCOSA INC's official web site, go to www.arcosa.com.
ACA Valuation Summary
- ACA's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.4; this is 33.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ACA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACA.
ACA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.89% of graded US stocks.
- ACA's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 44th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Arcosa, Inc. (ACA) Company Bio
Arcosa, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides infrastructure-related products and solutions for the construction, energy, and transportation markets in North America. It operates through three segments: Construction Products Group, Energy Equipment Group, and Transportation Products Group. The Construction Products Group segment offers natural and lightweight aggregates, trench shields, shoring products, and specialty milled or processed materials that are used in construction landscape, including commercial, industrial, road and bridge, and underground construction. It serves equipment rental dealers, as well as commercial, residential, and industrial contractors. The Energy Equipment Group segment provides structural wind towers for wind turbine producers; steel utility structures for electricity transmission and distribution; pressurized and non-pressurized tanks that store and transport various products, including propane, anhydrous ammonia, and natural gas liquids; and fertilizer storage containers for agricultural markets. The Transportation Products Group segment offers hopper barges, tank barges, fiberglass covers, hatches, castings, and winches for commercial marine transportation companies and industrial shippers; axles, circular forgings, and coupling devices for freight, tank, locomotive, and passenger rail transportation equipment, as well as for other industrial uses; and cast components for use in the industrial and mining sectors. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
ACA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACA Social Stream
Latest ACA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCOSA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACA as an investment opportunity.
Arcosa, Inc.'s (NYSE:ACA) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Arcosa's (NYSE:ACA) recent performance, when its stock has declined 3.8...
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Investors need to pay close attention to Arcosa (ACA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights TopBuild, Arcosa, Frontdoor, Gibraltar Industries and Construction Partners
TopBuild, Arcosa, Frontdoor, Gibraltar Industries and Construction Partners have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
ACA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|