Arcosa, Inc. (ACA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.95% of US stocks.
- ACA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ACA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ACA Stock Summary
- Arcosa Inc's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.29% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.3%, Arcosa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.54% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Arcosa Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 17.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcosa Inc are DIOD, LGL, HAE, FSS, and VEC.
- Visit ACA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcosa.com.
ACA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ACA's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.2% lower, now standing at 21.9.
- Over the past 33 months, ACA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 33 months, ACA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACA.
ACA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.76||52-week high||$68.46|
|Prev. close||$55.10||52-week low||$40.44|
|Day high||$55.88||Avg. volume||257,892|
|50-day MA||$57.92||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$58.19||Market Cap||2.64B|
Arcosa, Inc. (ACA) Company Bio
Arcosa, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides infrastructure-related products and solutions for the construction, energy, and transportation markets in North America. It operates through three segments: Construction Products Group, Energy Equipment Group, and Transportation Products Group. The Construction Products Group segment offers natural and lightweight aggregates, trench shields, shoring products, and specialty milled or processed materials that are used in construction landscape, including commercial, industrial, road and bridge, and underground construction. It serves equipment rental dealers, as well as commercial, residential, and industrial contractors. The Energy Equipment Group segment provides structural wind towers for wind turbine producers; steel utility structures for electricity transmission and distribution; pressurized and non-pressurized tanks that store and transport various products, including propane, anhydrous ammonia, and natural gas liquids; and fertilizer storage containers for agricultural markets. The Transportation Products Group segment offers hopper barges, tank barges, fiberglass covers, hatches, castings, and winches for commercial marine transportation companies and industrial shippers; axles, circular forgings, and coupling devices for freight, tank, locomotive, and passenger rail transportation equipment, as well as for other industrial uses; and cast components for use in the industrial and mining sectors. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
ACA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ACA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arcosa Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACA, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 92. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 78.93% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 23.81% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ACA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACA Social Stream
Latest ACA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcosa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACA as an investment opportunity.
Arcosa (ACA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
With its stock down 14% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Arcosa (NYSE:ACA). It is possible that the...
DALLAS, July 14, 2021--Arcosa, Inc. (NYSE: ACA) ("Arcosa" or the "Company"), a provider of infrastructure-related products and solutions, today announced that it will release results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after markets close on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Arcosa, Inc. ( NYSE:ACA ) by projecting its future cash...
ACA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|