Arcosa, Inc. (ACA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ACA's comes in at -15.66 -- better than 9.74% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ACA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CP, COG, ODC, ATNI and MDRR.
ACA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Arcosa Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 93.97% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Arcosa Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Arcosa Inc's dividend yield of 0.39% is in the bottom 4.69%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ACA's provides a return of -93.97% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 3.53% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Arcosa Inc than it is for 3.91% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
ACA Dividend Chart
ACA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|