Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO): Price and Financial Metrics
ACCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$6.61|
|Prev. close||$5.38||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$5.49||Avg. volume||582,894|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||5.84%|
|200-day MA||$5.27||Market Cap||519.25M|
ACCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- ACCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ACCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
ACCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ACCO is currently 2.88, higher than just 11.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, ACCO BRANDS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 9.63% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACCO comes in at 34.92% -- higher than that of 94.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACCO BRANDS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PATK, ABM, VRM, CMLS, and HI.
- ACCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACCO BRANDS CORP's official web site, go to www.accobrands.com.
ACCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ACCO's price/sales ratio is 88.57% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 222 months, ACCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACCO.
ACCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -49.4%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 255.95%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.97%.
The table below shows ACCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.31% of graded US stocks.
- ACCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.623 -- ranking 7th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- SCHL, GCI, and NYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACCO.
The table below shows ACCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Company Bio
ACCO Brands manufactures and markets office, school, and calendar products, and select computer and electronic accessories. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
ACCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCO Social Stream
Latest ACCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCO BRANDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCO as an investment opportunity.
Each of these seven low P/E value stocks trades for under 10 times earnings, but could rise to a much higher valuation as sentiment improves.
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., November 14, 2023--ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), a world leader in branded consumer and end user products, was named one of America’s Safest Companies in 2023 by EHS Today. The magazine for environment, health, and safety leaders, announced its list of the 2023 America’s Safest Companies last month with 10 companies on the list. These companies are involved in a broad range of activities, from industrial contracting to robotics, from packaging to cabinetry, from consumer packaged
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see ACCO Brands...
While ACCO Brands Corporation ( NYSE:ACCO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Hello everyone, and welcome to the ACCO Brands Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Emily, and I’ll be coordinating your call today. [Operator Instructions] I’ll now turn the call over to our host, Chris McGinnis. Please go ahead. Christopher […]
ACCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|