Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACCO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ACCO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ACCO Stock Summary
- ACCO BRANDS Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.44% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, ACCO BRANDS Corp has a higher such ratio than only 9.2% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACCO comes in at -25.32% -- higher than that of merely 10.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACCO BRANDS Corp are AMWD, EML, FORTY, KAR, and EPC.
- Visit ACCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accobrands.com.
ACCO Valuation Summary
- ACCO's price/earnings ratio is 25.6; this is 18.08% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 192 months, ACCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACCO.
ACCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.22||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$9.11||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$9.23||Avg. volume||520,607|
|50-day MA||$8.96||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$7.96||Market Cap||880.44M|
Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Company Bio
ACCO Brands manufactures and markets office, school, and calendar products, and select computer and electronic accessories. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
ACCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ACCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that ACCO BRANDS Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 58.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACCO, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.08% -- higher than just 14.51% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), ACCO BRANDS Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 90.28% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCO Social Stream
Latest ACCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCO BRANDS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCO as an investment opportunity.
Acco (ACCO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) today announced that its management will participate in the virtual 2021 East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference. The company’s virtual presentation will be available on June 16 at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
PowerA, a leader in enhancing interactive entertainment with officially licensed gaming accessories, is launching its newest controller in the popular FUSION line: the FUSION Pro 2 Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S. Designed for Xbox and compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCs, the FUSION Pro 2 fuses premium materials with professional-level gaming features to deliver a totally immersive, high-performance gaming experience. Customizable components, including swappable th
Acco (ACCO) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
ACCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|