Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACCO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ACCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.23% of US stocks).
ACCO Stock Summary
- ACCO's current price/earnings ratio is 4.6, which is higher than just 9.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, ACCO BRANDS CORP has a higher such ratio than only 6.03% of stocks in our set.
- ACCO BRANDS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACCO BRANDS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MOD, IBP, THO, PRAA, and GMS.
- ACCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACCO BRANDS CORP's official web site, go to www.accobrands.com.
ACCO Valuation Summary
- ACCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 43.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 208 months, ACCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACCO.
ACCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.05%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.48%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4.47%.
The table below shows ACCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.31% of graded US stocks.
- ACCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.623 -- ranking 7th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- SCHL, GCI, and NYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACCO.
The table below shows ACCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$5.26||Avg. volume||598,015|
|50-day MA||$6.42||Dividend yield||5.84%|
|200-day MA||$7.42||Market Cap||484.50M|
Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Company Bio
ACCO Brands manufactures and markets office, school, and calendar products, and select computer and electronic accessories. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCO Social Stream
Latest ACCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCO BRANDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCO as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGAME, Calif., September 13, 2022--For 30 years, Kensington has been the industry trailblazer in the development of innovative physical security solutions for mobile devices.
Earnings growth of 3.3% over 5 years hasn't been enough to translate into positive returns for ACCO Brands (NYSE:ACCO) shareholders
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
Investors need to pay close attention to ACCO Brands (ACCO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., August 30, 2022--Today, TruSens™ added a new range of high-performance humidifiers to its award-winning line of personal and office environmental wellness products. The new TruSens Humidifiers encompass two models -- the N-200 and the N-300 -- both of which have an enhanced, long-lasting water softening and demineralizing filter that minimizes mineral build-up and irritating white dust to deliver cleaner mist. Simple, quick set-up, easy maintenance and long runtimes are key fe
BURLINGAME, Calif., August 23, 2022--Kensington adds audio to the Professional Video Conferencing Solution with the addition of a Pro Audio Headset Switch and new on-ear headset.
ACCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|