Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO): Price and Financial Metrics
ACCO Stock Summary
- ACCO's current price/earnings ratio is 12.69, which is higher than just 20.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, ACCO BRANDS Corp has a higher such ratio than just 9.59% of stocks in our set.
- ACCO BRANDS Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -31.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACCO BRANDS Corp are UVV, PRMW, GIII, ABG, and PGTI.
- ACCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACCO BRANDS Corp's official web site, go to www.accobrands.com.
ACCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.41||52-week high||$9.56|
|Prev. close||$8.28||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$8.41||Avg. volume||459,098|
|50-day MA||$8.64||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$7.21||Market Cap||799.20M|
Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Company Bio
ACCO Brands manufactures and markets office, school, and calendar products, and select computer and electronic accessories. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
ACCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ACCO BRANDS Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ACCO BRANDS Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACCO, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 39. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 12.82% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.84 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than just 18.11% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- ACCO BRANDS Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCO Social Stream
Latest ACCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCO BRANDS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCO as an investment opportunity.
ACCO Brands ([[ACCO]] -2.6%) has priced a private offering of $575M in aggregate principal amount of 4.25% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2029..The company intends to use the proceeds to redeem all $375M outstanding principal amount of its 5.25% senior unsecured notes due Dec. 2024, to repay ~$180M in outstanding borrowings.Closing date...
ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, today announced that it priced a private offering of $575 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.25% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2029. The price to investors will be 100% of the aggregate principal amount of the notes. The company expects to close the offering on March 15, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Rating Action: Moody's assigns a B1 rating to ACCO's new senior unsecured notesGlobal Credit Research - 01 Mar 2021New York, March 01, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") assigned a B1 rating to ACCO Brands Corporation's (ACCO) new $650 million senior unsecured notes. All other ratings remain unchanged including the company's Ba3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and Ba3-PD Probability of Default Rating.
ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, today announced a private offering of $650 million of senior unsecured notes due 2029. The company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to redeem all $375 million outstanding principal amount of its 5.25% senior unsecured notes due December 2024, to repay a portion of its outstanding borrowings under its secured revolving credit facility and to pay fees and expenses related to the offering. The redemption of the existing notes will be conditioned on completion of the offering of the new notes.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
ACCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACCOWant to see what other sources are saying about ACCO BRANDS Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!