Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACCO POWR Grades
- ACCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACCO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ACCO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
ACCO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, ACCO BRANDS Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 8.71% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ACCO BRANDS Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACCO comes in at -19.75% -- higher than that of just 13.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UVV, ATGE, ENS, THO, and IBP.
- ACCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACCO BRANDS Corp's official web site, go to www.accobrands.com.
ACCO Valuation Summary
- ACCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.5; this is 22.9% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ACCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 195 months.
- ACCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACCO.
ACCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.28%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -45.69%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.86%.
The table below shows ACCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.43% of graded US stocks.
- ACCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.615 -- ranking 7th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- SCHL, NYT, and GCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACCO.
The table below shows ACCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.01||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$8.85||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$9.12||Avg. volume||469,917|
|50-day MA||$8.89||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$8.75||Market Cap||861.29M|
Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Company Bio
ACCO Brands manufactures and markets office, school, and calendar products, and select computer and electronic accessories. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ACCO Social Stream
Latest ACCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCO BRANDS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACCO as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
ACCO Brands Corporation Announces Participation in Sidoti Fall 2021 Virtual Conference on September 22-23
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., September 14, 2021--ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) today announced that its management will participate in the Sidoti Fall 2021 Virtual Conference. The company’s presentation will be September 23 at 12:15 p.m. EDT.
Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
LAKE ZURICH, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) today announced that Tom Tedford, currently Executive Vice President and President, ACCO Brands North America, has been named President and Chief Operating Officer, effective September 1, 2021. In his new role, Tedford will have full responsibility for the sales, marketing and operations of all the companys businesses and products worldwide, and will continue to report to Boris Elisman, Chairman and Chief Executive Office
ACCO Brands (ACCO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
ACCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|