Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.19 -- higher than merely 12% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ACCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TSCO, GLBS, ESCA, TECH and NHTC.
ACCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ACCO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 26.2% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ACCO BRANDS Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, ACCO BRANDS Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 88.13% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -26.2%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 73.52% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ACCO BRANDS Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 73.52% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, ACCO's equity discount rate is less than 38.36% of those stocks.
ACCO Dividend Chart
ACCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|