Aceto Corporation (ACET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACET POWR Grades
- ACET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 60.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACET is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ACET ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ACET Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 28.41, ADICET BIO INC has a higher such ratio than 95.12% of stocks in our set.
- ACET's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.62% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACET's revenue has grown 214.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACRS, CCCC, STOK, ICVX, and MRTX.
- Visit ACET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.restorbio.com.
ACET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACET's price/earnings ratio is 163.25% lower, now standing at -14.8.
- Over the past 59 months, ACET's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACET.
ACET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACET has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.53% of graded US stocks.
- ACET's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 330th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.66||52-week high||$21.87|
|Prev. close||$20.19||52-week low||$9.88|
|Day high||$20.50||Avg. volume||503,443|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.40||Market Cap||842.45M|
Aceto Corporation (ACET) Company Bio
Aceto Corporation sources, markets, sells, and distributes pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients, finished dosage form generics, nutraceutical products, agricultural protection products, and specialty chemicals. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACET Latest Social Stream
View Full ACET Social Stream
Latest ACET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADICET BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACET as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. & BOSTON, November 29, 2022--Adicet Bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACET), a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer, today announced the appointment of Nancy Boman, M.D., Ph.D., as Senior Vice President and Chief Regulatory Officer. Dr. Boman will spearhead Adicet’s regulatory strategy to further advance existing and new pipeline opportunities for the Company’s gamma delta T cell platform.
Adicet Bio Inc. (ACET) is an excellent investment, but the stock is overvalued/undervalued right now
In Monday’s session, Adicet Bio Inc. (NASDAQ:ACET) marked $20.74 per share, down from $21.27 in the previous session. While Adicet Bio Inc. has underperformed by -2.49%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ACET rose by 112.72%, with highs and lows ranging from $21.87 to […]
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Adicet Bio (ACET – Research Report) and Terns Pharmaceuticals (TERN – Research Report). Adicet Bio (ACET) JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin reiterated a Buy rating on Adicet Bio today and set a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $20.78, close to its 52-week high of $21.21. According to TipRanks.
Adicet Bio ( NASDAQ:ACET ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$22.0m (loss widened by 57...
In a report released today, Soumit Roy from JonesTrading reiterated a Buy rating on Adicet Bio (ACET - Research Report), with a price target of $25.00. The company's shares opened today at $20.00.According to TipRanks, Roy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.3% and a 34.17% success rate. Roy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Curis, Aeglea Biotherapeutics, and Day One Biopharmaceuticals.Currently, the analyst consensus on Adicet Bio is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $27.40, representing a 37.00% upside. In a report released yesterday, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $34.00 price target.
ACET Price Returns