Aceto Corporation (ACET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACET POWR Grades
- ACET scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACET is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 32 weeks.
- ACET's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.42% of US stocks).
ACET Stock Summary
- ACET's price/sales ratio is 25.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.74% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACET's revenue has grown -48.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.87% of US companies in our set.
- Adicet Bio Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adicet Bio Inc are BCDA, CLSD, CAPR, XLRN, and CYCN.
- Visit ACET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.restorbio.com.
ACET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACET's price/earnings ratio is 113.15% lower, now standing at -4.8.
- Over the past 44 months, ACET's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 44 months, ACET's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACET.
ACET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACET has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.52% of graded US stocks.
- ACET's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 332nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$7.24||52-week low||$6.25|
|Day high||$7.34||Avg. volume||140,603|
|50-day MA||$7.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.01||Market Cap||224.80M|
Aceto Corporation (ACET) Company Bio
Aceto Corporation sources, markets, sells, and distributes pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients, finished dosage form generics, nutraceutical products, agricultural protection products, and specialty chemicals. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACET Latest Social Stream
View Full ACET Social Stream
Latest ACET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adicet Bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACET as an investment opportunity.
Adicet Bio Collaborates with Twist Bioscience to Accelerate Discovery of Gamma Delta T Cell Cancer Therapeutics
MENLO PARK, Calif., and BOSTON, MA, and SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adicet Bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACET), a biotechnology company discovering and developing first-in-class allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases, and Twist Bioscience Corporation (NASDAQ: TWST), a company enabling customers to succeed through its offering of high-quality synthetic DNA using its silicon platform, today announced a collaboration to accelerate the discover
Twist Bioscience Collaborates with Adicet Bio to Accelerate Discovery of Gamma Delta T Cell Cancer Therapeutics
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. & MENLO PARK, Calif. & BOSTON, September 13, 2021--Twist Bioscience and Adicet Bio collaboration to accelerate the discovery of gamma delta T cell therapies against five undisclosed targets
MENLO PARK, Calif. and BOSTON, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adicet Bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACET), a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases, today announced that company management will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences in September. Details of the events are as follows: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, September 13-15, 2021 Registered attendees can access the recorded
On track to report top-line interim data from ADI-001 Phase 1 study in Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) by the end of 2021MENLO PARK, Calif. and BOSTON, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adicet Bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACET), a biotechnology company discovering and developing first-in-class allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases, today reported operational highlights and financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. “Adicet continues to build momentum over th
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
ACET Price Returns