ACNB Corporation (ACNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACNB POWR Grades
- ACNB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACNB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ACNB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
ACNB Stock Summary
- ACNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.07%, ACNB CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.35% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ACNB CORP's share price is greater than that of only 13.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCBG, FCF, SMBK, CIVB, and AROW.
- ACNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACNB CORP's official web site, go to www.acnb.com.
ACNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ACNB's price/sales ratio is 161.54% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ACNB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACNB.
ACNB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 678.48%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.75%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.04%.
The table below shows ACNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.32% of graded US stocks.
- ACNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- INDB, MTB, and PBCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACNB.
The table below shows ACNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$40.06|
|Prev. close||$37.42||52-week low||$28.40|
|Day high||$38.00||Avg. volume||24,862|
|50-day MA||$35.40||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$33.89||Market Cap||320.83M|
ACNB Corporation (ACNB) Company Bio
ACNB Corporation provides various banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACNB Social Stream
Latest ACNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACNB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACNB as an investment opportunity.
ACNB Corporation ( NASDAQ:ACNB ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's comparable...
ACNB ( NASDAQ:ACNB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$28.4m (up 22% from 3Q 2021). Net...
2022 Third Quarter and Year-To-Date Highlights Net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 totaled $10,324,000, an increase of $2,964,000, or 40.27%, from comparable period results in 2021. Basic earnings per share was $1.20 and $0.84 for the three months ended September 30, 2022 and 2021, respectively. The increase in net income for the third quarter of 2022 was primarily driven by increases in net interest income of $4,520,000 and commissions from insurance sales of $714,000.Net i
GETTYSBURG, Pa., Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ: ACNB), financial holding company for ACNB Bank and ACNB Insurance Services, Inc., announced today that the Board of Directors approved and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.28 per share of ACNB Corporation common stock payable on December 15, 2022, to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2022. This per share amount reflects a 7.7% increase over the same quarter of 2021 and will result in aggregate div
ACNB Corporation Recognition Central Penn Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies 2022 GETTYSBURG, Pa., Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACNB Corporation was recognized, with a ranking of #26, by the Central Penn Business Journal on its annual list of the Fastest Growing Companies in Central Pennsylvania for 2022. This is the fifth consecutive year ACNB Corporation has achieved this recognition. “The 2022 Fastest Growing Companies have thrived over the past three years. Running a successful
ACNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|