ACNB Corporation (ACNB): Price and Financial Metrics
ACNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.80||52-week high||$42.00|
|Prev. close||$39.96||52-week low||$27.00|
|Day high||$40.36||Avg. volume||11,959|
|50-day MA||$35.53||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$33.20||Market Cap||338.62M|
ACNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACNB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.43% of US stocks.
- ACNB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACNB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ACNB Stock Summary
- ACNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 126.27%, ACNB CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.84% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACNB comes in at -22.48% -- higher than that of merely 14.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCF, CZNC, BFIN, UVSP, and PNFP.
- ACNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACNB CORP's official web site, go to www.acnb.com.
ACNB Valuation Summary
- ACNB's price/earnings ratio is 8.7; this is 12.12% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACNB.
ACNB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.68%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 24.47%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -11.23%.
The table below shows ACNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.32% of graded US stocks.
- ACNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- INDB, MTB, and PBCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACNB.
The table below shows ACNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACNB Corporation (ACNB) Company Bio
ACNB Corporation provides various banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
ACNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACNB Social Stream
Latest ACNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACNB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACNB as an investment opportunity.
ACNB Corporation ( NASDAQ:ACNB ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 15th of December...
ACNB (ACNB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.92% and 1.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GETTYSBURG, Pa., Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ: ACNB) (“ACNB” or the “Corporation”), financial holding company for ACNB Bank and ACNB Insurance Services, Inc., announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 with net income of $9.0 million, a decrease of $1.3 million, or 12.4%, compared to net income of $10.3 million for the three months ended September 30, 2022. For the three months ended September 30, 2023 and 2022, basic and diluted earnings p
GETTYSBURG, Pa., Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ: ACNB), financial holding company for ACNB Bank and ACNB Insurance Services, Inc., announced today that the Board of Directors approved and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of ACNB Corporation common stock payable on December 15, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2023. This per share amount reflects a 7.1% increase, or $0.02, over the prior quarter’s cash dividend of $0.28 per
Strategic acquisitions, decent loan demand, efforts to improve fee income and a solid balance sheet aid Prosperity Bancshares (PB). Strain on margins and subdued mortgage business are headwinds.
ACNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|