ACNB Corporation (ACNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACNB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- ACNB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ACNB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 41.53% of US stocks).
ACNB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.93, Acnb Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.88 for Acnb Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.77% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Acnb Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 17.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acnb Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMBC, UVSP, SPFI, TCFC, and HBT.
- Visit ACNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acnb.com.
ACNB Valuation Summary
- ACNB's price/earnings ratio is 9; this is 25.62% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ACNB's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ACNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACNB.
ACNB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.2%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.97%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 74.72%.
The table below shows ACNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.23||52-week high||$33.74|
|Prev. close||$28.05||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$28.23||Avg. volume||32,160|
|50-day MA||$28.18||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$26.98||Market Cap||246.02M|
ACNB Corporation (ACNB) Company Bio
ACNB Corporation provides various banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
ACNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACNB Social Stream
Latest ACNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACNB as an investment opportunity.
The board of ACNB Corporation ( NASDAQ:ACNB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of September, with...
GETTYSBURG, Pa., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ: ACNB), financial holding company for ACNB Bank and Russell Insurance Group, Inc., announced today that the Board of Directors approved and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share of ACNB Corporation common stock payable on September 15, 2021, to shareholders of record as of August 31, 2021. This per share amount will result in aggregate dividend payments of approximately $2.2 million to ACNB Corpor
Tracking stocks insiders are buying is always helpful.
arild lilleboe/iStock via Getty Images Insider buying increased last week with insiders purchasing $256.32 million of stock purchased compared to $197.54 million in the week prior. Selling also increased significantly to $4.37 billion compared to $2.28 billion in the week prior. Sell/Buy Ratio The insider Sell/Buy ratio is calculated by...
Readers hoping to buy ACNB Corporation ( NASDAQ:ACNB ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
ACNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|