AdvisorShares Vice ETF (ACT): Price and Financial Metrics ETF
ACT Price/Volume Stats - 7 Best ETFs for the NEXT Bull Market
|Current price||$27.10||52-week high||$29.74|
|Prev. close||$27.54||52-week low||$20.84|
|Day high||$27.52||Avg. volume||208,373|
|50-day MA||$28.22||Dividend yield||2.3%|
ACT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACT Stock Summary
- ACT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 216.17 -- higher than 87.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ACT's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than only 3.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.51, ENACT HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTES, TWNK, UVV, BBCP, and FUL.
- To check out ENACT HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823529.
ACT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ACT's price/earnings ratio is 31.58% lower, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 24 months, ACT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACT.
AdvisorShares Vice ETF (ACT) ETF Bio
The investment objective of the AdvisorShares VICE ETF seeks to invest in companies that make the majority of their money from the tobacco, alcohol or cannabis industries.
ACT ETF Info
|Assets Under Management (AUM)|
|Net Asset Value (NAV)||$0.00|
ACT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACT Top Holdings
|Symbol||Company||% of Total|
Latest ACT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENACT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACT as an investment opportunity.
CINCINNATI, Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Core Specialty Insurance Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Core Specialty” or the “Company”) announced today it has entered the mortgage reinsurance market in collaboration with Enact Holdings, Inc. (“Enact”). Core Specialty will provide excess of loss reinsurance on selected Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae mortgages. As part of this initiative, Core Specialty has entered into an advisory agreement whereby Enact will provide underwriting expertise, ma
RALEIGH, N.C., Aug. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enact Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACT) (Enact) a leading provider of private mortgage insurance through its insurance subsidiaries, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per common share, payable on September 13, 2023, to shareholders of record on August 31, 2023. Future dividends will be subject to Board approval. About Enact Holdings, Inc.Enact (Nasdaq: ACT), operating principally through its wholly-owned
GAAP Net Income of $168 million, or $1.04 per diluted shareAdjusted Operating Income of $178 million, or $1.10 per diluted shareReturn on Equity of 15.5% and Adjusted Operating Return on Equity of 16.4%Record Primary Insurance-in-Force of $258 billion, a 9% increase from second quarter 2022PMIERs Sufficiency of 162% or $1,958 millionBook Value Per Share of $27.31 and Book Value Per Share excluding AOCI of $29.46Company now expects total capital returned to shareholders of $300 million for 2023 R
RALEIGH, N.C. , Aug. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enact Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACT) (Enact) announced its Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program with authorization to purchase up to $100 million of its common stock. This new authorization is in addition to the company’s current $75 million share repurchase program announced in November 2022, under which the Company repurchased approximately $71 million of shares of Enact common stock to date. “We are pleased that the Boa
CINCINNATI, July 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Insurance, Inc. (Constellation) is pleased to announce the election of Wes Thompson to the Boards of Directors of Constellation and its affiliated subsidiaries, including The Ohio National Life Insurance Company (ONLIC), Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation (ONLAC) and National Security Life and Annuity Company (NSLAC). Wes Thompson brings more than 25 years of leadership experience in the insurance industry to his role with Constel
ACT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|