Analog Devices Inc. (ADI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADI POWR Grades
- ADI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.91% of US stocks.
- ADI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- ADI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.72% of US stocks).
ADI Stock Summary
- Analog Devices Inc's market capitalization of $90,356,875,584 is ahead of 97.11% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 11,349.39, Analog Devices Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.67% of US stocks.
- ADI's went public 36.07 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Analog Devices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GILD, LRCX, MU, NTES, and UBER.
- ADI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Analog Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.analog.com.
ADI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADI's price/sales ratio is 71.7% higher, now standing at 9.1.
- ADI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADI.
ADI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.36%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 112.74%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 63.53%.
The table below shows ADI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.42% of graded US stocks.
- ADI's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 171st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VSH, CTS, and POWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADI.
The table below shows ADI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.50||52-week high||$191.95|
|Prev. close||$172.00||52-week low||$142.25|
|Day high||$170.12||Avg. volume||3,938,873|
|50-day MA||$178.53||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$168.70||Market Cap||61.31B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADI Latest Social Stream
View Full ADI Social Stream
Latest ADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Analog Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADI as an investment opportunity.
The Analog/Mixed Signal Semiconductor industry is one of the most attractive segments of the market where secular growth drivers are huge and deep. ADI, MCHP, MPWR, NXPI and ON are looking good now.
STAA, OUT, XOM, STM, and ADI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 13th.
This year's stock market predictions emphasize being selective about choosing stocks.
XOM, ADI, and AB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on January 12, 2022
XOM, AYI, STM, ADI, and IBKR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 12, 2022.
ADI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|