Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.9% of US stocks.
- ADI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- ADI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.71% of US stocks).
ADI Stock Summary
- ADI has a market capitalization of $61,933,652,156 -- more than approximately 95.68% of US stocks.
- ADI's went public 35.81 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Analog Devices Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Analog Devices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NXPI, KLAC, BIIB, GRMN, and STM.
- Visit ADI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.analog.com.
ADI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADI's price/sales ratio is 71.7% higher, now standing at 9.1.
- ADI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADI.
ADI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 61.51%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 4.42%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.59%.
The table below shows ADI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.85% of graded US stocks.
- ADI's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 171st of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVGO, TXN, and SWKS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADI.
The table below shows ADI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.04||52-week high||$178.84|
|Prev. close||$168.20||52-week low||$115.64|
|Day high||$172.10||Avg. volume||3,603,245|
|50-day MA||$168.57||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$160.95||Market Cap||63.35B|
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Company Bio
Analog Devices engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) for use in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communication markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Norwood, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADI Latest Social Stream
View Full ADI Social Stream
Latest ADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Analog Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADI as an investment opportunity.
Analog Devices stock is trading off highs, and director Bruce Evans scooped up shares of the chip maker.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: NVIDIA, ADI, Semtech, and Texas Instruments
Supply-chain issues are weighing on semiconductor stocks as the chip industry heads into the third-quarter earnings season.
Growing demand for microchips amid supply crunch has been helping companies like NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Semtech Corporation (SMTC) and Texas Instruments (TXN).
My Call From Last Sunday Was Largely Correct, If You Count the Week Not the Days I need to break the habit of predicting the market day-to-day at least until I feel dialed in again. Some habits die hard; I will likely give in to routine now and again. Perhaps...
ADI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|