Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.71% of US stocks.
- ADI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ADI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.07% of US stocks).
ADI Stock Summary
- ADI has a market capitalization of $60,502,367,629 -- more than approximately 95.75% of US stocks.
- Analog Devices Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Analog Devices Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 13.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Analog Devices Inc are ATVI, KLAC, NTES, IDXX, and MNST.
- Visit ADI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.analog.com.
ADI Valuation Summary
- ADI's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 82.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ADI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.8 over the prior 243 months.
- ADI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADI.
ADI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.7%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.87%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.39%.
The table below shows ADI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.42||52-week high||$172.45|
|Prev. close||$166.54||52-week low||$110.66|
|Day high||$168.20||Avg. volume||3,070,828|
|50-day MA||$165.15||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$151.73||Market Cap||61.75B|
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Company Bio
Analog Devices engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) for use in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communication markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Norwood, Massachusetts.
ADI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ADI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Analog Devices Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 41.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ADI, they are:
- As a business, ADI is generating more cash flow than 88.96% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 24.44% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ADI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADI Latest Social Stream
View Full ADI Social Stream
Latest ADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Analog Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADI as an investment opportunity.
Analog Devices (ADI) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Analog Devices, Inc. to Report Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
WILMINGTON, Mass., July 29, 2021--Analog Devices, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADI) today announced it will release financial results for the third quarter fiscal year 2021 at 7 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, August 18, 2021. Following the press release, the Company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time, the same day. Vincent Roche, President and Chief Executive Officer, Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah, Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, and Michael Lucarelli, Senior Directo
Power Electronics Market 2021 Highlights Key Business Opportunities and Growth Till 2028: Mitsubishi Electric Corp, ABB Group, NXP Semiconductors, Infineon Technologies AG, Analog Devices, Inc.
What is Power Electronics? Power electronics deals with the devices that can convert and control the power from source to load in an efficient manner. Power electronic devices are used in order to prevent damage caused by fluctuating current and high
Frequency Synthesizers Market Trends & Leading Players| Industry Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Manufacturers & Forecast Research Report | Analog Devices, EM Research, ASB Inc, APA Wireless
The report titled Global Frequency Synthesizers Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to Report Hive Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global Frequency Synthesizers market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on leading growth drivers, 
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
ADI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|