Analog Devices Inc. (ADI): Price and Financial Metrics
ADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.09||52-week high||$200.10|
|Prev. close||$176.41||52-week low||$133.48|
|Day high||$178.61||Avg. volume||3,404,496|
|50-day MA||$182.31||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$181.85||Market Cap||87.25B|
ADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.1% of US stocks.
- ADI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ADI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.13% of US stocks).
ADI Stock Summary
- ADI has a market capitalization of $87,444,132,999 -- more than approximately 97.49% of US stocks.
- ANALOG DEVICES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of ANALOG DEVICES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANALOG DEVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GILD, MCHP, NTES, BMY, and ON.
- ADI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANALOG DEVICES INC's official web site, go to www.analog.com.
ADI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADI's price/earnings ratio is 8.98% lower, now standing at 23.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ADI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADI.
ADI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 143.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.14%.
The table below shows ADI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.42% of graded US stocks.
- ADI's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 171st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VSH, CTS, and POWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADI.
The table below shows ADI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADI Latest Social Stream
View Full ADI Social Stream
Latest ADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANALOG DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADI as an investment opportunity.
Analog Devices (ADI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
This article looks at the 15 best places to retire in the Philippines. If you want to skip our detailed analysis on how US firms are elevating the retirement experience in the Philippines, go to 5 Best Places to Retire in the Philippines. US Firms Elevating Retirement Experience in the Philippines In 2022, the Philippines’ […]
Over the past year, many Analog Devices, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADI ) insiders sold a significant stake in the company which may...
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI)
J.P. Morgan 14th Annual U.S. All Stars Conference
September 18, 2023, 05:00 AM ET
Vincent Roche - Chairman and CEO
Conference Call Participants
Harlan Sur - J.P. Morgan
All right, good morning. And again, welcome to J.P. Morgan's 14th Annual U.S. All Stars Conference here in London. My name is Harlan Sur, I'm the semiconductor and semiconductor capital equipment analyst for the firm. Very pleased to have Vincent Roche, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Analog Devices here with us this morning. For those of you that don't know the Analog Devices team, leader in high-performance, mixed-sig...
Although geopolitical conflicts should be avoided, the U.S.-China chip war could spark positive synergies for semiconductor stocks.
ADI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|