Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 197 days.
- ADI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.49% of US stocks).
ADI Stock Summary
- ADI has a higher market value than 95.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $56,038,648,347.
- ADI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 343.32 -- higher than 88.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ADI's went public 35.36 years ago, making it older than 92.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Analog Devices Inc are GPN, MNST, NXPI, MCO, and KLAC.
- ADI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Analog Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.analog.com.
ADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.93||52-week high||$164.40|
|Prev. close||$151.91||52-week low||$100.09|
|Day high||$155.22||Avg. volume||3,038,258|
|50-day MA||$154.94||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$137.95||Market Cap||56.78B|
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Company Bio
Analog Devices engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) for use in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communication markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Norwood, Massachusetts.
ADI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Analog Devices Inc. To summarize, we found that Analog Devices Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Analog Devices Inc ended up being:
- ADI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.95% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADI Latest Social Stream
View Full ADI Social Stream
Latest ADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Analog Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADI as an investment opportunity.
With the fourth-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the first quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADI). Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADI) […]
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
In the latest trading session, Analog Devices (ADI) closed at $160.64, marking a +1.02% move from the previous day.
When a stock breaks out above the 20-day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
When a stock breaks out above the 50-Day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
ADI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|