Analog Devices Inc. (ADI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ADI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.2% of US stocks.
- ADI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ADI Stock Summary
- ADI has a higher market value than 97.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $89,057,768,823.
- Analog Devices Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- ADI's current price/earnings ratio is 69.47, which is higher than 89.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Analog Devices Inc are NTES, GILD, MCHP, EW, and NXPI.
- Visit ADI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.analog.com.
ADI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADI's price/sales ratio is 71.7% higher, now standing at 9.1.
- ADI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADI.
ADI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 83.97%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 154.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.39%.
The table below shows ADI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.42% of graded US stocks.
- ADI's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 171st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VSH, CTS, and POWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADI.
The table below shows ADI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.91||52-week high||$191.95|
|Prev. close||$146.09||52-week low||$140.52|
|Day high||$145.10||Avg. volume||3,815,037|
|50-day MA||$156.49||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$165.94||Market Cap||74.29B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ADI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADI Latest Social Stream
View Full ADI Social Stream
Latest ADI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Analog Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADI as an investment opportunity.
Autodesk's (ADSK) Q4 results reflect benefits from strong growth in subscriptions, robust renewal rates and accelerated digital sales.
Zscaler's (ZS) Q2 results reflect benefits from solid demand for its cybersecurity portfolio, including the Zero Trust Exchange platform amid growing cloud migration and digitization trend.
Intuit's (INTU) Q2 results reflect the strong improvement in the do-it-yourself category, solid customer growth and robust revenues from the newly acquired Credit Karma and Mailchimp businesses.
Stratasys' (SSYS) Q4 performance reflects growth across all segments and geographies. However, material inflation and rising logistics costs lower the margins.
Palo Alto Networks' (PANW) Q2 results reflect benefits from solid demand across its cyber security portfolio amid the growing hybrid work trend and cloud migration taking place worldwide.
ADI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|