Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$212.48||52-week high||$274.92|
|Prev. close||$210.40||52-week low||$196.61|
|Day high||$212.96||Avg. volume||1,910,810|
|50-day MA||$215.28||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$232.97||Market Cap||87.78B|
ADP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADP POWR Grades
- ADP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ADP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
ADP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $88,408,270,426, AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC has a greater market value than 97.75% of US stocks.
- AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.93 for AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC; that's greater than it is for 97.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKNG, SCHW, BLK, TJX, and PGR.
- ADP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC's official web site, go to www.adp.com.
ADP Valuation Summary
- ADP's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 363.64% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADP.
ADP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.49%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.09%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.08%.
The table below shows ADP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.72% of graded US stocks.
- ADP's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 441st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, ENG, and ALRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADP.
The table below shows ADP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ADP, see our ADP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$210.81||Average Broker Recommendation||2.02 (Hold)|
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Company Bio
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADP Social Stream
Latest ADP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADP as an investment opportunity.
3 Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks to Buy in May
Technology stocks get a reputation as high-flying, high-risk bold investments, but that's not always true. Plenty of technology companies with dependable, steady business models pump out cash that gets funneled to shareholders as dividends. Long-term dividend investors should diversify their portfolios to reflect as many industries as possible, including sprinkling in some tech names.
ADP to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
ADP (Nasdaq: ADP), a leading global technology company providing human capital management (HCM) solutions, today announced that members of its management team will present at the following conferences:
NAWBO® and ADP Survey Showcases Opportunities to Help America's Underserved Populations
Today, the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and ADP released the results of a survey of women business owners. Nearly 92% of women-owned businesses are microbusinesses, businesses with fewer than 25 employees. While the businesses may be small, they provide the lion's share of the family income, with 63% of the business owners providing 50-100% of the household income. By giving these businesses the resources to grow, we will see an opportunity to increase wealth in our most
G-P Wins 2023 ADP Marketplace Sales Choice Award
G-P (Globalization Partners), the pioneer and recognized leader of the global employment industry, today announced it has won the 2023 ADP Marketplace Sales Choice Award. G-P was selected as the winner by the ADP sales team, recognizing G-P Meridian Suite™ as the solution that resonates most with ADP clients and prospects that have a need for hiring global employees.
Flexspring Wins Top International Partner at the 2023 ADP Marketplace Partner Summit
Flexspring, an ADP Marketplace Platinum Partner, has been recognized as the Top International Partner at the 2023 ADP Marketplace Partner Summit. Focusing on HR data integration, Flexspring provides custom-tailored and turnkey data connectors for ADP® and other software partners that can help HR departments save time and money.
ADP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADPWant to see what other sources are saying about Automatic Data Processing Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...