Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADP POWR Grades
- ADP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.63% of US stocks.
- ADP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ADP Stock Summary
- ADP has a market capitalization of $94,489,182,362 -- more than approximately 97.26% of US stocks.
- ADP's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ADP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Automatic Data Processing Inc are BX, SPGI, BKNG, EL, and INFY.
- Visit ADP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adp.com.
ADP Valuation Summary
- ADP's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 241.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- ADP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADP.
ADP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 85.3%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.52%.
The table below shows ADP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.72% of graded US stocks.
- ADP's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 441st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, ENG, and ALRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADP.
The table below shows ADP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.96||52-week high||$248.96|
|Prev. close||$208.60||52-week low||$187.29|
|Day high||$215.58||Avg. volume||2,047,380|
|50-day MA||$221.18||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$218.17||Market Cap||89.80B|
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Company Bio
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADP Social Stream
Latest ADP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Automatic Data Processing Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADP as an investment opportunity.
February 2022 ADP National Employment Report®, ADP Small Business Report® and ADP National Franchise Report® to be Released on Wednesday, March 2, 2022
WHAT: ADP Research Institute® will release the February findings of the ADP National Employment Report, ADP Small Business Report and ADP National Franchise Report on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 8:15 a.m. ET.
Industry analyst firm NelsonHall has positioned ADP as a Leader in its Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) NEAT 2021 assessment, which analyzes the performance of vendors offering RPO and total talent acquisition services. Recognized for helping its clients maximize their talent pipeline, ADP was positioned as an Overall Leader as well as a Leader across all categories including Talent Acquisition Transformation Journey, Innovation in Technology and Tools, Innovation in Services, and Geographi
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is one of the largest human resources ((HR)) outsourcing firms in the U.S., with strong fundamentals and a wide moat. A variety of economic tailwinds are converging to maintain ADP’s steady growth for years to come. However, ADP is at least 33% overvalued. I consider it...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: East West Bancorp, Automatic Data Processing, CDW Corp., and W.W. Grainger
East West Bancorp, Automatic Data Processing, CDW Corp., and W.W. Grainger are highlighted in this Screen of the Week Article.
ADP, a leading global technology company providing human capital management (HCM) solutions, announced today that David Goeckeler has been appointed to the Board of Directors, effective February 14, 2022. This appointment expands the number of independent outside directors on the ADP Board to 11 members.
ADP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADPWant to see what other sources are saying about Automatic Data Processing Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch