Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ADP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.29% of US stocks.
- ADP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- ADP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
ADP Stock Summary
- ADP has a higher market value than 97.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $82,405,877,851.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.94% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Automatic Data Processing Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Automatic Data Processing Inc are FISV, USB, ITW, SYK, and WM.
- Visit ADP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adp.com.
ADP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$193.66||52-week high||$197.28|
|Prev. close||$193.97||52-week low||$127.31|
|Day high||$194.57||Avg. volume||1,997,192|
|50-day MA||$186.91||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$163.72||Market Cap||82.41B|
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Company Bio
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey.
ADP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ADP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Automatic Data Processing Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Automatic Data Processing Inc, consider:
- As a business, ADP is generating more cash flow than 96.38% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 13.69% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ADP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADP Social Stream
Latest ADP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Automatic Data Processing Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADP as an investment opportunity.
While tech stocks are expected to be highly valued, it makes no sense for mature blue-chip stocks to be valued so highly.
We’ve been fans of the labor market, labor market stocks, and Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ: ADP) for years. The group is supported by secular trends that promise years of sustained business if not robust growth.
ADP earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP) is scheduled to announce Q3 earnings results on Wednesday, April 28th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.78 (-7.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $4.08B (+1.0% Y/Y).Segment wise earnings estimate: Employer Services $956.6M, PEO Services $184.5M.Over the last 2 years, ADP has beaten...
Automatic Data Processing's (ADP) third-quarter fiscal 2021 earnings are likely to have declined year over year while revenues are expected to have improved.
ADP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADPWant to see what other sources are saying about Automatic Data Processing Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch