Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ADP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.07% of US stocks.
- ADP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ADP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.28% of US stocks).
ADP Stock Summary
- Automatic Data Processing Inc's market capitalization of $88,031,230,042 is ahead of 97.19% of US-listed equities.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Automatic Data Processing Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Automatic Data Processing Inc are USB, BKNG, ITW, ANTM, and PNC.
- ADP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Automatic Data Processing Inc's official web site, go to www.adp.com.
ADP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ADP's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.72% higher, now standing at 26.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ADP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- ADP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADP.
ADP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.89%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 62.43%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -37.91%.
The table below shows ADP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.63||52-week high||$210.32|
|Prev. close||$208.83||52-week low||$127.31|
|Day high||$210.32||Avg. volume||1,794,834|
|50-day MA||$200.15||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$181.67||Market Cap||89.20B|
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Company Bio
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey.
ADP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ADP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Automatic Data Processing Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ADP, they are:
- As a business, ADP is generating more cash flow than 95.23% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 12.44% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ADP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADP Social Stream
Latest ADP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Automatic Data Processing Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADP as an investment opportunity.
Does Automatic Data Processing (ADP) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.20 beats by $0.06; GAAP EPS of $1.26 beats by $0.13.Revenue of $3.7B (+9.5% Y/Y) beats by $20M.Adjusted EBIT increased 4% to $678 million, representing an adjusted EBIT margin decrease of 120 basis points in the quarter to 18.1%.Providing fiscal 2022 outlook...
ADP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
ROSELAND (dpa-AFX) - While reporting financial results for the fourth quarter on Wednesday, technology company Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) initiated its adjusted earnings and revenue grow
Earnings results for Automatic Data Processing , Analyst Opinion on Automatic Data Processing , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:ADP), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings and Growth Analysis : Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP) appeared first on .
ADP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADPWant to see what other sources are saying about Automatic Data Processing Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch