Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADP POWR Grades
- ADP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ADP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.5% of US stocks).
ADP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $99,404,495,508, Automatic Data Processing Inc has a greater market value than 97.47% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 451.11, Automatic Data Processing Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.73% of US stocks.
- ADP's went public 35.94 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPGI, INFY, IBM, MMM, and BKNG.
- ADP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Automatic Data Processing Inc's official web site, go to www.adp.com.
ADP Valuation Summary
- ADP's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 241.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- ADP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADP.
ADP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.59%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 12.01%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 70.93%.
The table below shows ADP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.72% of graded US stocks.
- ADP's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 441st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, ENG, and ALRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADP.
The table below shows ADP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$230.89||52-week high||$241.18|
|Prev. close||$235.90||52-week low||$159.31|
|Day high||$236.55||Avg. volume||1,657,334|
|50-day MA||$217.88||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$201.62||Market Cap||97.29B|
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Company Bio
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADP Social Stream
Latest ADP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Automatic Data Processing Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADP as an investment opportunity.
This article was co-produced with James Marino Sr. of Portfolio Insight. This article series summarizes upcoming ex-dividend dates of stocks in Dividend Radar, a weekly automatically generated spreadsheet that lists dividend growth stocks with dividend streaks of at least five years. The ex-dividend date of stocks is usually set one...
November 2021 ADP National Employment Report®, ADP Small Business Report® and ADP National Franchise Report® to be Released on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
WHAT: ADP Research Institute® will release the November findings of the ADP National Employment Report, ADP Small Business Report and ADP National Franchise Report on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 8:15 a.m. ET.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) stock has been benefiting from shareholder-friendly moves, consecutive better-than-expected top- and bottom-line performances and encouraging yearly guidance.
Here is how Automatic Data Processing (ADP) and Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Ray Dalio is doubling down on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Ray Dalio is Doubling Down on These 5 Stocks. Ray Dalio, one of the most successful hedge fund managers of 2020, has decided to set up […]
ADP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADPWant to see what other sources are saying about Automatic Data Processing Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch