Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADP POWR Grades
- ADP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ADP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
ADP Stock Summary
- AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC's market capitalization of $93,672,258,518 is ahead of 97.64% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADP is 6.55 -- better than 93.94% of US stocks.
- ADP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BKNG, EL, TJX, MMC, and INFY.
- ADP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC's official web site, go to www.adp.com.
ADP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ADP's price/earnings ratio is 61.18% higher, now standing at 32.8.
- ADP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADP.
ADP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.15%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.74%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 36.2%.
The table below shows ADP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.72% of graded US stocks.
- ADP's asset turnover comes in at 0.289 -- ranking 441st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, ENG, and ALRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADP.
The table below shows ADP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$225.81||52-week high||$274.92|
|Prev. close||$222.35||52-week low||$192.26|
|Day high||$226.53||Avg. volume||2,159,900|
|50-day MA||$246.77||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$233.73||Market Cap||93.67B|
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Company Bio
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADP Social Stream
Latest ADP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADP as an investment opportunity.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc (NASDAQ: ADP) reported second-quarter FY23 revenue growth of 9% year-on-year to $4.39 billion, beating the consensus of $4.38 billion. Employer services revenue rose 8% Y/Y to $2.89 billion, and PEO services revenue grew 11% Y/Y to $1.50 billion. Non-GAAP EPS of $1.96 beat the consensus of $1.93. Adjusted EBIT margin expanded by 120 bps to 24.3%. ADP held $1.35 billion in cash and equivalents. "With strong results in new business bookings, client revenue retention,
ADP (Nasdaq: ADP), a leading global technology company providing human capital management (HCM) solutions, today announced its second quarter fiscal 2023 financial results along with its revised fiscal 2023 outlook through an earnings release available on the company's website at investors.adp.com/events-and-presentations. This earnings release will also be furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on a Current Report on Form 8-K and available at sec.gov.
In this article, we take a look at 15 stocks that have increased their dividends for over 25 years. If you want to see more stocks that have increased their dividends for over 25 years, go directly to 5 Stocks That Have Increased Their Dividends for Over 25 Years. In addition to buybacks, dividends are […]
Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ: ADP ) has outperformed the market over the past 10 years by 6.05% on an annualized basis producing an average annual return of 16.11%. Currently, Automatic Data Processing has a market capitalization of $96.79 billion. Buying $100 In ADP: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) second-quarter fiscal 2023 earnings and revenues are likely to have surged year over year.
ADP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADPWant to see what other sources are saying about Automatic Data Processing Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch