Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ADP has issued more dividends than 91.54% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ADP has returned $1,571,100,000 US dollars -- more than 91.04% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ADP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMGN, VHC, NOC, PEGA and SPNS.
ADP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Automatic Data Processing Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 36.08% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Automatic Data Processing Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Automatic Data Processing Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 69.86% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -36.08%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 64.84% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Automatic Data Processing Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 64.84% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
ADP Dividend Chart
ADP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ADP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Automatic Data Processing Inc and its dividends:
Automatic Data Processing Inc Common Stock (ADP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) - Dividend Investor
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha