Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ADP has issued more dividends than 91.65% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ADP has returned $1,518,200,000 US dollars -- more than 90.36% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ADP's price: CORR, GORO, AU, GLOP and CCUR.
ADP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Automatic Data Processing Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 35.96% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ADP, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Automatic Data Processing Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 69.41% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Automatic Data Processing Inc's expected return of -35.96% is higher than 66.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ADP has a discount rate lower than 66.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
ADP Dividend Chart
ADP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ADP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ADP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Automatic Data Processing Inc and its dividends:
Automatic Data Processing Inc Common Stock (ADP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) - Dividend Investor
Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha