ADT Inc. (ADT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ADT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.33% of US stocks.
- ADT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ADT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ADT Stock Summary
- ADT's current price/earnings ratio is 37.35, which is higher than 83.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADT INC is higher than just 16.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ADT has reported earnings growth of -3,783.53%, putting it ahead of only 0.51% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AR, GPRE, AKA, LGF.B, and UUUU.
- ADT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADT INC's official web site, go to www.adt.com.
ADT Valuation Summary
- ADT's price/earnings ratio is 36.9; this is 93.19% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ADT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADT.
ADT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.31%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -85.27%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.39%.
The table below shows ADT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.98% of graded US stocks.
- ADT's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 419th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ADT, see our ADT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.16||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
ADT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$10.10|
|Prev. close||$6.98||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$7.13||Avg. volume||2,643,907|
|50-day MA||$8.10||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$8.08||Market Cap||6.52B|
ADT Inc. (ADT) Company Bio
ADT Corporation provides monitored security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada. The ADT Corporation was founded in 1874 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADT Social Stream
Latest ADT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADT as an investment opportunity.
ADT Inc. (ADT) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Zacks.com users have recently been watching ADT (ADT) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
We Like These Underlying Return On Capital Trends At ADT (NYSE:ADT)
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
15 Best Stocks Under $10 To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss the 15 best stocks to buy now that are currently trading under $10. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Stocks Under $10 To Buy Now. The stock market volatility of 2022 has carried into 2023. The year got off […]
ADT Announces $200 Million Debt Paydown
Transaction accelerates progress toward goal of $1 billion net debt reduction by year-end 2025BOCA RATON, Fla., March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT), the most trusted brand in smart home and small business security, today announced a plan to pay down $200 million in debt using cash on hand. Of the total, $150 million will be achieved through a partial redemption of the $750 million ADT First-Priority Senior Secured Notes due 2024 and $50 million will be achieved upon the matur
ADT Inc. (NYSE:ADT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
ADT Inc. (NYSE:ADT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the ADT Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It […]
ADT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ADT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
ADT Inc (ADT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ADT Inc (ADT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ADT Inc (ADT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...