ADT Inc. (ADT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ADT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.85% of US stocks.
- ADT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- ADT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ADT Stock Summary
- ADT's went public 4.01 years ago, making it older than only 13.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADT Inc is higher than just 13.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ADT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 81.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AR, AWR, POR, QRTEA, and DXC.
- Visit ADT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adt.com.
ADT Valuation Summary
- ADT's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 22.22% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 44 months, ADT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 44 months, ADT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 49.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADT.
ADT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.98% of graded US stocks.
- ADT's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 419th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$11.77|
|Prev. close||$7.66||52-week low||$6.73|
|Day high||$7.78||Avg. volume||2,370,270|
|50-day MA||$8.42||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$9.18||Market Cap||6.06B|
ADT Inc. (ADT) Company Bio
ADT Corporation provides monitored security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada. The ADT Corporation was founded in 1874 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADT Social Stream
Latest ADT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADT as an investment opportunity.
Ford (F) to join forces with ADT to form a new venture called Canopy that will strengthen vehicle security.
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
Ford Motor Co (NYSE: F) and ADT Inc (NYSE: ADT) agreed to form a new joint venture called Canopy to provide AI-powered connected security cameras, and a corresponding mobile app for various vehicle makes and models. The partners expect to invest approximately $100 million during the next three years. The companies' initial funding is expected to close in the second quarter of 2022. The JV combines ADT's professional security monitoring and Ford's AI-driven video camera technology. Canopy plans t
Ford Motor Co. and ADT Inc. said Tuesday they are forming Canopy, a joint venture aimed at vehicle security. The JV "combines ADT's professional security monitoring and Ford's AI-driven video camera technology to help customers strengthen security of new and existing vehicles" of all brands, the companies said. The systems would be offered "early next year," they said, with the first products designed for commercial and retail pickups and vans including the Ford F-150, F-150 Lightning, Transit v
Ford and ADT launch Canopy to provide AI-powered connected security cameras and a corresponding mobile app for a variety of vehicle makes and models Offerings will integrate the Safe by ADT platform to provide professional monitoring and help businesses protect valuable work equipment in vehicles and individual owners strengthen security inside and outside vehiclesCanopy will build and sell its first product and subscription service early next year to protect cargo areas of high-volume commercia
ADT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|