ADT Inc. (ADT): Price and Financial Metrics
ADT Stock Summary
- ADT Inc's stock had its IPO on January 19, 2018, making it an older stock than only 9.43% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADT Inc is higher than only 16.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ADT has reported earnings growth of -172.63%, putting it ahead of merely 11.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RLGY, MLCO, SHO, CABO, and LAUR.
- ADT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADT Inc's official web site, go to www.adt.com.
ADT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.18||52-week high||$17.21|
|Prev. close||$7.74||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$7.68||Avg. volume||4,495,400|
|50-day MA||$8.85||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$8.66||Market Cap||5.47B|
ADT Inc. (ADT) Company Bio
ADT Corporation provides monitored security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada. The ADT Corporation was founded in 1874 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
ADT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ADT Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ADT Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ADT, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -0.1 -- which is good for besting just 22.06% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.11 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than only 23.79% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 11.72% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADT Social Stream
Latest ADT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss value investor Bill Miller’s stock portfolio strategies that helped his hedge fund Miller Value Partners in generating significant gains in the last two years. We will also closely examine how the legendary investor is seeking to beat the market trend in 2021. For that, we will review value investor […]
ADT Inc. (ADT) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 17:00 Company Participants Derek Fiebig - Vice President, IR Jim DeVries - President and CEO Jeff Likosar - Chief Financial Officer Don Young - Chief Information Officer and EVP, Field Operations Jason Smith - Senior Vice President, Finance Conference...
ADT (NYSE:ADT) unveils its next round of earnings this Thursday, February 25. Get prepared with Benzinga's ultimate preview for ADT's Q4 earnings. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue ADT EPS will likely be near $0.31 while revenue will be around $1.29 billion, according to analysts. ADT reported a per-share loss of $0.03 when it published results during the same quarter last year. Sales in that period totaled $1.30 billion. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Analysts who cover this company will p...
Partnership expands access to ADT services in rural and exurban areas through DISH and OnTech sales, installation and supportBOCA RATON, Fla. and ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) and DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced a partnership whereby DISH will begin marketing, sales and installation services for ADT smart home security products. DISH is a connectivity company with more than 20 million subscribers across its pay-TV and wireless brands. DISH customers will receive access to ADT products and services sold and installed by DISH’s nationwide network of smart home professionals. OnTech Smart Services, a subsidiary of DISH, will also serve as an installation provider for ADT security products and services. “Our partnership wit...
Miller Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its ‘Opportunity Equity’ fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be seen here. A net return of 35.4% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its S&P 500 benchmark that delivered a 12.15% return. You can view the fund’s top 5 […]
ADT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ADT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!