ADT Inc. (ADT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- ADT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ADT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ADT Stock Summary
- ADT Inc's stock had its IPO on January 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 15.24% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADT Inc is higher than only 13.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ADT Inc comes in at -0.14%, a number that bests only 17.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADT Inc are AR, QRTEA, POR, PSHG, and AWR.
- ADT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADT Inc's official web site, go to www.adt.com.
ADT Valuation Summary
- ADT's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 22.22% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 44 months, ADT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 44 months, ADT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 49.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADT.
ADT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.98% of graded US stocks.
- ADT's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 419th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.29||52-week high||$10.95|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$6.04|
|Day high||$6.31||Avg. volume||2,306,973|
|50-day MA||$6.88||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$7.73||Market Cap||5.70B|
ADT Inc. (ADT) Company Bio
ADT Corporation provides monitored security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada. The ADT Corporation was founded in 1874 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADT Social Stream
Latest ADT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADT as an investment opportunity.
BigID Announces New Board Member Alongside Recent Strategic Technology Investments from Splunk, ServiceNow, and HPE
BigID, the leading data intelligence platform that enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, security, and governance, today announced the appointment of financial services executive Sigal Zarmi, to its Board of Advisors ("the Board").
ADT to Host Investor Day and Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) will host a virtual investor day event at approximately 9 a.m. EST on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The company also will issue a press release reporting results for its fourth quarter and full year 2021 on the morning of the event. ADT President and Chief Executive Officer Jim DeVries and other senior leaders will discuss the company’s long-term strategy with a question and answer session following management’s presentation. Reg
Chattanooga, TN, based Investment company Barnett & Company, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF, iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF, Intel Corp, iShares Russell Mid-Cap Growth ETF, Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF, sells General Motors Co, Diebold Nixdorf Inc, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF, Delta Air Lines Inc, iShares Core U.S.
Investment company Boundary Creek Advisors LP (Current Portfolio) buys Altice USA Inc, DXC Technology Co, SunCoke Energy Inc, Xerox Holdings Corp, Urban One Inc, sells Ingles Markets Inc, Lumen Technologies Inc, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc, ADT Inc, Cedar Fair LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Boundary Creek Advisors LP.
Ford (F) to join forces with ADT to form a new venture called Canopy that will strengthen vehicle security.
ADT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|