ADT Inc. (ADT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4.75 years, ADT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 178.96%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ADT has less volatility in its price than merely 15.38% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ADT's price: BRX, WTI, ICBK, USB and RPAI.
ADT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding ADT Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 274.49%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ADT, investors may wish to consider are:
- ADT's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 84.65% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- With a market cap of roughly $6 billion, ADT is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 78.6% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ADT's provides a return of 274.49% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.51% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ADT Dividend Chart
ADT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|