ADT Inc. (ADT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.26 years, ADT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 130.51%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ADT's comes in at -7.24 -- better than merely 18.27% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WMG, HAL, ENZN, CAH and SALM.
ADT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding ADT Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 250%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ADT Inc are:
- ADT's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 95.77% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- ADT Inc's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 76.92% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ADT Inc's estimated return of 250% surpasses about 93.8% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ADT Dividend Chart
ADT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|